Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Amaya SHIN x 911 - Psychotic Love Song

KURENAI
    KURENAI

Notes : 534

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

Amaya SHIN x 911 - Psychotic Love Song Empty Amaya SHIN x 911 - Psychotic Love Song

Post by KURENAI Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Alright, this is just something I slapped together at 5AM in the morning with my WIP UTAUloid, Shinjuro. He's so unfinished, I haven't even OTOed half his files yet, and there's still a MESS to record. I'm probably going to redo him from the ground up anyway, since he sounds so...grainy. Anyway, please keep in mind that this is a WIP and please enjoy. :D

Oh, and Crossfrown? SHIN and I loved working with 911. :D Such an adorable little paranoid shouta. xD

4shared Link:
    Psychotic Love Song.mp3

All the credits are in the 4shared description. :3
    Trempush
    Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Amaya SHIN x 911 - Psychotic Love Song Empty Re: Amaya SHIN x 911 - Psychotic Love Song

Post by Trempush Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:44 pm

This sounds awesome.
    KURENAI
    KURENAI

UTAU Information
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

Amaya SHIN x 911 - Psychotic Love Song Empty Re: Amaya SHIN x 911 - Psychotic Love Song

Post by KURENAI Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Aww, thanks. Embarassed

Not bad for a half-finished VB, eh? xD Plus, I was like...on the verge of collapse every ten minutes because it was getting to be 5-6 in the morning, but I really wanted to finish it so I could post it. Neutral

Anyway, I suspect I'll redo the VB to hammer out any problems, then have his official release along with the remade version of this song or another. 8D

It was really fun making this, though. Like...when I first heard Shin set to music, I almost wanted to cry. xDD;
    Trempush
    Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Post by Trempush Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Oh, I've totally been there. Even though I can sing well on my own, just...hearing Trem doing it is just...really, really cool.

I can't wait for his full VB to come out. Smile
    KURENAI
    KURENAI

UTAU Information

Post by KURENAI Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Yay! Shin has his first supporter~ I'm quite happy nao. 8D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 pm