Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Digimon - Cz, Natsuko, Ritsu - New CV VC, normal, and VCV Testing.

PaintedCz
    PaintedCz

Notes : 208

Digimon - Cz, Natsuko, Ritsu - New CV VC, normal, and VCV Testing. Empty Digimon - Cz, Natsuko, Ritsu - New CV VC, normal, and VCV Testing.

Post by PaintedCz Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Alright... so if anyone's been following my English work, I basically took the same methods I've been using for that and did it with Japanese.

20 or so recordings, (I still need to add Vowel combinations) And it should be like double the oto's you'd usually have in a normal CV voice bank.

First is Cz, she's using: (CV VC)
    Cho ot to ma at te em mi it te.

Then Natsuko, she's using: (CV)
    Cho to ma te mi te

Then Ritsu, he's using: (VCV)
    cho oto oma ate emi ite

http://www.box.net/shared/ecb8fnf8cj

If Cz sounds like Natsuko at times.. it's because I voiced both of them. XDD I usually record Cz deeper then this. But eh.

ANYWAYS... what do you guys think?
    I was aiming for the smoothness of Ritsu but without the mumbling and such that makes some people dislike VCV voice banks.
    She's def smoother then Natsuko in any case, but still a bit rough around the edges.
    I like it. xD
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Digimon - Cz, Natsuko, Ritsu - New CV VC, normal, and VCV Testing. Empty Re: Digimon - Cz, Natsuko, Ritsu - New CV VC, normal, and VCV Testing.

Post by vio. Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:28 pm

...It's only 20 recordings and it's a full bank? oAo... And she's that smooth?... Really nice, I'd say.
    PaintedCz
    PaintedCz

Notes : 208

Digimon - Cz, Natsuko, Ritsu - New CV VC, normal, and VCV Testing. Empty Re: Digimon - Cz, Natsuko, Ritsu - New CV VC, normal, and VCV Testing.

Post by PaintedCz Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Yup~ Full bank minus the vowels. She doesn't have any vowel combination. But they shouldn't add too many more.

aiauaeaoa
    iuieiouoi
    a-i-u-e-o

Yuh.. they just add three more if I did that right.
    So... 23.

Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:04 am

Y-you think too well OTL
    How to you do this? XD
    23 recordings... I don't even. XD
    Sounds good.

I tried the CV VC thing when I saw that weird super-realistic UTAUloid video . 3.''
    But it turned out really strange.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:27 pm