"Hey! What if we have our own little place where we can just talk about Portal, show people our playthroughs of the game (if we can), and offer Map-packs and various other things to download and add on to the game?"
So I decided to go through with it.
THE OVERSEAS UTAU PORTAL COMMUNITY
1. Do not FLAME anyone else for their mods, map-packs, play-throughs, other content that were made for or using Portal or it's mods. (Note anyone who breaks this rule technically cannot be banned from the topic, but I'll figure something out, trust me)
2. All mods to the game we would like to have uploaded to 4shared , Mediafire , or [url=Box]box.net[/url], in the form of a .zip, or a .rar. (Just a preference)
3. Play-throughs should be uploaded to Youtube and embedded, or, preferably, linked to, as the videos can slow down the loading speed of the page, if there are to many.
Mod preferences/Information for contests:
1. Making a mod and ADVERTISING YOUR OWN UTAULOID IN THE MOD is rather annoying. If you wish to Advertise your UTAUloids in a mod, please do take the time to Advertise someone else's UTAU in a different area, even if just for a second of the mod/map.
2. Using your own voice or english-speaking UTAUloid instead of GLaDOS' voice scores bonus points. :3 (You'll see why I say bonus points sometime in the future, and this is probably the only thing you can do with your own UTAUloid that doesn't count necessarily as advertising)
3. Level design is important. Do not make an unbeatable level. And if it is technically unbeatable, please have GLaDOS or your UTAU openly state "Apeture Science would like to apologize for this clearly broken test chamber" at the point of the map/mod where it is unbeatable.
4. Melodyne is helpful for manipulating the voice to make it glitchy. I would suggest downloading it.
5. I love mods with original music. Please please please make original background music or use Creators Commons Liscenced background music in your mods if you can. ^^
6. No suggestive themes in Mods/Maps please. Thank you.
Oh, if someone could make a banner for the group, I'll make a song with their UTAU (and I'll try to provide art, but I fail at drawing. ^^; )