Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Yume Barauta
Aline
Tsumanne
BoAexecute
8 posters

Anybody who has Voca OCs? (NOT UTAUs. Voca OCs)

BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

Notes : 396

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ELEMENT
    Blog/Website:

Anybody who has Voca OCs? (NOT UTAUs.  Voca OCs) Empty Anybody who has Voca OCs? (NOT UTAUs. Voca OCs)

Post by BoAexecute Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 am

Yeah, I have five Vocaloid OCs who have many references to the MegaMan Starforce series elements.

Their names are :

Aaron Hibiki (響アーロン)
    Ash Hibiki (響アッシュ)
    Clara Hibiki (響クララ)
    Milan Hibiki (響ミラ)
    Mila Hibiki (響ミラン)

I am not going to make them into UTAUs, but since I know how to contact Vip@2ch, I might make them into Vip@2ch UTAUs. (Vip@2ch accepts requests.)
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

Anybody who has Voca OCs? (NOT UTAUs.  Voca OCs) Empty Re: Anybody who has Voca OCs? (NOT UTAUs. Voca OCs)

Post by Tsumanne Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 am

I had three. Two that were pitch-edits of two Vocaloids and one that was a bit of a persona for me.

I had videos of the former two, before I started out on UTAU, but I deleted them a long time ago. I never really put up stuff involving the third one. /was lazy

The third one was called Naru Nenmatsu (年末ナル).
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Anybody who has Voca OCs? (NOT UTAUs.  Voca OCs) Empty Re: Anybody who has Voca OCs? (NOT UTAUs. Voca OCs)

Post by Aline Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Aline /was/ a Vocaloid OC XD She was kinda trolltastic and was intended to be Rin with higher voice settings.

I still have a (dead) Vocaloid fan-character, he's called Kanashi Emo (Yes, his first name is Emo; he was another trolloid). He was Len with lower voice settings. (Manly Len? LAL)

But he's dead. DEEEEEAAAAAAD.
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:49 pm

I had one... Sako Harune. She basically looked like Meiko Sakine with longer blond hair with a black streak in the front, red eyes, borderline albino skin, and a purple outfit.
    And her voice config came from Miku since she was the only Vocaloid I owned at the time. ((Still don't have Meiko, thus Sako probably won't be revived. xD))

...Vip@2ch takes requests? ICANHASKNOWHOWCONTACTPLZ? oAo
    BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

Notes : 396

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ELEMENT
    Blog/Website:

Post by BoAexecute Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:11 am

Yume Barauta wrote:I had one... Sako Harune. She basically looked like Meiko Sakine with longer blond hair with a black streak in the front, red eyes, borderline albino skin, and a purple outfit.
    And her voice config came from Miku since she was the only Vocaloid I owned at the time. ((Still don't have Meiko, thus Sako probably won't be revived. xD))

...Vip@2ch takes requests? ICANHASKNOWHOWCONTACTPLZ? oAo

Yeah he does~, but it will be his staff members who will do the nuts and bolts...

The contact...Well, you prolly need to speak Japanese. Sorry...
    Sugarsheba
    Sugarsheba

Notes : 515

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sheba-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://kyokorozene.webs.com

Post by Sugarsheba Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm

I have twin OCs, Aiko and Aito Fuku. They were pitch changed from Rin and Len Kagamine. I still draw them, because their designs are intresting. But I don't make them sing anymore.
    muyo
    muyo

Notes : 578

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sumine Aya
    Blog/Website: http://sumineayautau.webs.com/

Post by muyo Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 am

Sumine Aya used to be a fanloid type thing before I decided to make her an UTAU with her own voice xD
    When she was a fanloid, her name was Kasumi Aya, but of course, I changed her last name to Sumine. She was basically a pitched version of Hatsune Miku and I only used her for a school project I was doing (for engineering). And after that I just kinda forgot about her...well, until I found out that people could make their own UTAU.
    PeppermintCereal
    PeppermintCereal

Notes : 845

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:

Post by PeppermintCereal Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 pm

I have two O^O One is dying and in hospital, figuratively.
    The other, well... let's wait two more months ^^"
    StateOfDep
    StateOfDep

Notes : 307

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shizu Sogone+Aroku Senna
    Blog/Website: http://shizusogone.blogspot.com/

Post by StateOfDep Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Shizu /was/ an OC, too.
    Other than that, I have one/two. One is meant to be a Voca-OC, Aroku -familynameunknown-. She's a half-fairy.
    The other wasn't intended to be a Voca-OC; Taer. Someone with multiple personalities.
    But, for now, they're really just for writing. I'd like to turn them into UTAU someday, if anyone I know irl would actually voice them. /everyoneIknowislazierthanIamandordoesntcareOTL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 pm