Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ningyoune Yukio and Ijinne Sara-Cantarella

Kestu
    Kestu

Notes : 480

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ijinne Sara ACT 2
    Blog/Website: http://ketsuutau.bravehost.com/index.html

Ningyoune Yukio and Ijinne Sara-Cantarella Empty Ningyoune Yukio and Ijinne Sara-Cantarella

Post by Kestu Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm

YouTube: Yes, I'm still doing UTAU stuff. Also featuring Ijinne Sara!

SO. So. Once upon a time, there was a girl who liked to be known as Ketsu. Now, Ketsu loved Vocaloid but hated love songs. Hated them. One day, Ketsu was clicking links on YouTube when she stumbled upon Cantarella. 'Well, this sucks,' she thought. 'I hate love songs. I guess I'll just-Wait! Is this song about -date rape-? This is disturbing, yet so much more interesting!'

And thus I fell in love with this song.

Oh, and don't worry. This is all in Yukio's head. 'Sides, Sara can stick up for herself.

Here: I'm a cowardly little girl who runs off when she gets lazy and feels ashamed, that's all there is to it.

So yeah. Poor Yukio, this song is a duet and his next is so close to being a trio, it's not even funny. Don't worry dude, one day there will be enough songs for you. Or better yet, I'll restart learning Japanese.
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

Notes : 2148

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sanloids and more
    Blog/Website:

Ningyoune Yukio and Ijinne Sara-Cantarella Empty Re: Ningyoune Yukio and Ijinne Sara-Cantarella

Post by MillyAqualine Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:22 pm

I love this duet ♥

And Sara's voice reminds me a little Lina Toin's

Nice job Kestu^^

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:24 pm