Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

'Ailana Utaumono

0N0R0loids
    0N0R0loids

Notes : 363

'Ailana Utaumono Empty 'Ailana Utaumono

Post by 0N0R0loids Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:05 am

Name: 'Ailana Utaumono
    Voicer: She has no voice yet... mine is too low, so usually i just set a flag on kaleo's voice.
    UTAU Project/Group: 0N0R0loids, though she has no real voice and so doesnt really count.
    WIP or Complete? WIP/nonexistant? xD
    Age and/or Debut Date: Made to be 19, no release yet (MY LOW MANRY VOICE CANT MAKE A GIRL)
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: - unknown D: -
    Character Item: Stop Sign she ripped out of a street (supposed to symbolize how she wants attention. "STOP! look at me instead!")
    Relationships: Obsessed with Kaleo Sora

Brief Physical Description: She's beautiful by most standards, with long wavy black hair and a tan skin tone, but the sometimes deranged look in her eyes screws with it.
    Personality: She's a yandere, obsessed with Kaleo Sora. Though, when she's not utterly stalker-riffic and focused on him she can be pretty nice. Unless you start talking about Kaleo in a way she doesnt like...
    History/Backstory: 'Ailana Was created after Kaleo, but while he was still robotic. She was already "human" like, and longed for him to know love because she is a fricking fangirl obsessed loves him. But, Aiko (NOT THE UTAULOID ONE XD) came into their lives and changed Kaleo for the better, and so she feels like she was useless and not payed attention to.

Voicebank Link: None
    Wikia Entry Link: None

Voice Samples None

Character Art Working On It
    Rayshia
    Rayshia

Notes : 430

'Ailana Utaumono Empty Re: 'Ailana Utaumono

Post by Rayshia Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Ah, so that's who she is. (I love the stop sign idea, senpai. XD) As for the voice problem thing, you could ask for a female voice donor, like a sibling or cousin or friend. ^^

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 am