Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meimu Yumene - Eh? Ah, sou. [Artwork] [mature]

Meimu Yumene - Eh? Ah, sou. [Artwork] [mature] Empty Meimu Yumene - Eh? Ah, sou. [Artwork] [mature]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:37 pm

I think I remember the rules saying mature content's ok as long as it's off site. And I'm spoilering it just in case. 8D

Spoiler:

*copypasted from DA*

Oh god what did I just draw.
    Art for Meimu's cover of "Eh? Ah, sou."

I AM THE MASTER OF SUBTLETY.
    Actually, this is the (minorly) EDITED version. Yes, I edited it and it still looks this blatant. As for what I edited. Well. Look at how her hand is posed. It's obvious what I originally had going on there.

And yes, the actual song is just as bad. XD It's about a girl who wears out all her partners. It was too perfect for Meimu, so both her and I jumped on it fast.

and haha, despite the fact that you can hardly see him, I spent a ridiculous amount of time on Seiji.
    M0NSTER
    M0NSTER

Notes : 1123

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Taiyo Raikone
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kelliapi1

Meimu Yumene - Eh? Ah, sou. [Artwork] [mature] Empty Re: Meimu Yumene - Eh? Ah, sou. [Artwork] [mature]

Post by M0NSTER Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:56 am

Hrmm, compared to the works I've seen, it's not that bad actually :3 I like it! ^u^

And it doesn't show much of anything, just the chest and stuff, but compared to other stuff I've seen on the net, this is innocent. xD

I love the way you colored it though!

Meimu Yumene - Eh? Ah, sou. [Artwork] [mature] Empty Re: Meimu Yumene - Eh? Ah, sou. [Artwork] [mature]

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 am

M0NSTER wrote:Hrmm, compared to the works I've seen, it's not that bad actually :3 I like it! ^u^

And it doesn't show much of anything, just the chest and stuff, but compared to other stuff I've seen on the net, this is innocent. xD

I love the way you colored it though!
    XD True, it's not that graphic, but it's..not subtle.
    I'm glad you like it though <3
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 am

LOL Meimu... xD She's my new favourite UTAU. xD

Nice picture though, like anatomy-wise and stuff... Really... You've got some skills.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 am

smeen wrote:LOL Meimu... xD She's my new favourite UTAU. xD

Nice picture though, like anatomy-wise and stuff... Really... You've got some skills.

XD yey <333

; w; And thank you! My anatomy is actually really inconsistent. It turned out well here because I like drawing curves.. XD;;
    Catarsis
    Catarsis

Notes : 1916

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Catarsis Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Don't worry, I've seen worse stuff.

It looks good, although her boobs look very separated, and the bra is suppossed to don't make that. (And if it's push-up, they look fake LOLOLOLOL)
    But I like the coloring and her expression. GJ Smile

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:41 pm

vodKata wrote:Don't worry, I've seen worse stuff.

It looks good, although her boobs look very separated, and the bra is suppossed to don't make that. (And if it's push-up, they look fake LOLOLOLOL)
    But I like the coloring and her expression. GJ Smile

XD Thanks. I knew something was off there but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:35 am