Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Design needed for a "Villainous, Crossdressing Clown" UTAU. Please Help! :3

fukokun
    fukokun

Notes : 1339

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ZOMBIE, as well as a couple other solo UTAUloids.
    Blog/Website: None, currently

Design needed for a "Villainous, Crossdressing Clown" UTAU. Please Help! :3 Empty Design needed for a "Villainous, Crossdressing Clown" UTAU. Please Help! :3

Post by fukokun Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Ah, hello. I was wondering if someone could help me with a design for a possible UTAU. His name is Cecile Rail, and he is a "villainous, crossdressing clown". Here is his information.

Name: Cecile Rail
    Voicer: Fukokun
    Height: 5"5
    Weight: ???
    Character Item: An oversized, "cartoon" hammer.
    Relationships: Fuko Zonbi is like a little sister. Fuyu Zonbi, Yull Houne and himself go off on crazy "yangire" killing sprees. Cecile has a bit of a crush on Seberian Vika. Likes Namine Ritsu.
    Language Ability: Japanese
    Personality: A murdering, depressed, psychopathic clown. Since he has only one leg, the circus that he worked at put him in the "freak-show". Everyone laughed at him, which made him happy at first. Then he realized that the audiences laughed at him because they pitied him and thought he was a freak, by no fault of his own. Cecile then planned to go and take
    Backstory: Since he has only one leg, the circus that he worked at put him in the "freak-show". Everyone laughed at him, which made him happy at first. Then he realized that the audiences laughed at him because they pitied him and thought he was a freak because of his one leg and because he liked wearing dresses, by no fault of his own. He was depressed, and then became violent. Cecile then planned to go and take revenge on everyone that laughed at him. This turned into "killing everyone he could find". He was found dead, shot to death by a drunken man and was resurrected by Masuta. Cecile has zombie scars under his clothes. Underneath his hair he has a bullet wound in his head. He was given a voice, and became an UTAU.
    Physical Description: A one legged, crossdresser. He wears a white blouse, a red, yellow, and white striped dress. Across his blouse he has a blue sash. He has a peg-leg, and a mismatched, colorful boot on his right leg. He has somewhat messy clown paint on his face, and has a "Glasgow Smile". He has a slender, tall frame.

Last edited by fukokun on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kolya-kun
    Kolya-kun

Notes : 773

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Jessi Maki II, Wesley Bard I
    Blog/Website: http://TheVillagers.deviantart.com

Design needed for a "Villainous, Crossdressing Clown" UTAU. Please Help! :3 Empty Re: Design needed for a "Villainous, Crossdressing Clown" UTAU. Please Help! :3

Post by Kolya-kun Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

... this is possibly the coolest idea for an utau ever.

[/adores all things cross-dressing and clowns xD]
    fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Design needed for a "Villainous, Crossdressing Clown" UTAU. Please Help! :3 Empty Re: Design needed for a "Villainous, Crossdressing Clown" UTAU. Please Help! :3

Post by fukokun Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Ah! Thanks!! Wanna help me design him!

(is the same way as you! :3)
    Kolya-kun
    Kolya-kun

UTAU Information

Post by Kolya-kun Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:48 pm

I can try~ /starts doodling
    Kolya-kun
    Kolya-kun

UTAU Information

Post by Kolya-kun Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Spoiler:

i... got kinda art-blocked when i started coloring m(__)m ...sorry ;A;

and if you happen to like something, feel free to just take bits and pieces off and frankenstein them together xD

i also wasn't sure how to go about the "one-leg" part, so ROBOT LEG AND PEG LEG :3
    fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:49 am

Thanks a lot!! :D I like the peg leg! :3

I just don't know how his voice will sound now... OTZ. I've been trying to record, but it's been difficult to think of how he could sound. Any ideas? ^^
    Hecate
    Hecate

Notes : 550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Healthy Falsetto act 1
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hecate Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 am

Make him sound like Justin Bieber.
    Not literally.
    Otherwise,I love the design.
    rokurin
    rokurin

Notes : 108

Post by rokurin Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Kolya-kun wrote:
    Spoiler:

That's cute beyond wordssss
    fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Well, um, I drew him! Thanks Kolya-kun for the inspiration and design parts! I'll be sure to credit you!

Spoiler:

Unfortunately, I need a voice now. What should he sound like? ^^;;
    Kolya-kun
    Kolya-kun

UTAU Information

Post by Kolya-kun Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:11 pm

eee i love his final design :DD

for voice... hmm...

i'm gonna be really random and say he should be SUPER MANRYYYYYY.

fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:19 am

Okay!! I'll post a voice sample when I have one up! :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm