Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
vio.
zin
6 posters

[Overseas Utau] Chaining Intention [Kurisu Koorine]

zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

[Overseas Utau] Chaining Intention [Kurisu Koorine] Empty [Overseas Utau] Chaining Intention [Kurisu Koorine]

Post by zin Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 pm

upload try count: 6

I'm thinking of labling all my utau videos with
    [overseas utau] when its only oversea utaus in it

i also put ads in it for all th overseas utau stuff we are doing =3
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

[Overseas Utau] Chaining Intention [Kurisu Koorine] Empty Re: [Overseas Utau] Chaining Intention [Kurisu Koorine]

Post by vio. Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:13 pm

.... I.. Don't really see a need to differentiate UTAU and Overseas UTAU. They're ALL UTAU. ... I don't like the stress being put on trying to drive Overseas and Japanese xD;;...

The super englishly "r"s detract from my experience here. And some of the oto.ini lacks, evidently in the fast parts, and having a good oto is kind of necessary for fast paced things.
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

[Overseas Utau] Chaining Intention [Kurisu Koorine] Empty Re: [Overseas Utau] Chaining Intention [Kurisu Koorine]

Post by zin Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:17 pm

ya i try'ed and try'ed but i chouldn't get the r right so i'm just like "screw it, i will make the Rs Ls in the next version"

what about the video do you like that i put the orignal video in it? or is it to much?
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:15 am

Video is good. (And thanks for linking!) But i gotta agree with those 'R's...
    whation
    whation

Notes : 79

Post by whation Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:33 am

LOOK! Prime example of what I was talking about in zin's going away post. He is being trolled by someone on the forum. That sucks zin. But good song anyways keep working on those r for the act3 if your planing on it.
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:38 am

whation wrote:LOOK! Prime example of what I was talking about in zin's going away post. He is being trolled by someone on the forum. That sucks zin. But good song anyways keep working on those r for the act3 if your planing on it.

What on earth are you on about?

In anycase, English Rs are a horrid thing because they slur. Same with Ls. It may not be entirely correct, but I have a thing for guys with rolled rs > u>''
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:40 am

Eh I'm not going to worry about the rep thing anymore the only thing it really does I think it's make new people ignore me. But I'm not going to stop the help me get the rep back really I would be happy even if it was +1 rep so that I'm able to give rep to others on the forums. Like Lupin who did an excellent job on the ust.

Also I did roll kurisu's ro because I was thinking rojo (red in Spanish) when I did it
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 am

You know, you don't have to record his complete voicebank, only the samples with an r in it. The other samples all sound good.

Than, just call it Act 2.1 or something... xD
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 am

Ya I need act2.1 act2 still has my equalp alias in it.

smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:50 am

Well, sounds like a plan there!
    irei1as
    irei1as

Notes : 1007

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Valen Sodebades
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/irei1as

Post by irei1as Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 am

Tsk, I'm worried about the Japanese r, too. But my issue isn't r being English but Spanish.

Here there is a tutorial for it if you hadn't checked it:
    https://overseasutau.forumotion.net/tutorial-and-resources-directory-f31/how-to-pronounce-the-japanese-r-dialect-comparisons-t1117.htm

Well, aside that r sound that pierces Japanese, heh, I still love Kurisu voice. He's very cool sounding, really.
    When you end that r fix make him sing more! He's got only three covers in a month (well, it's probably not a bad number... I just think he could do something like hidalgo or pane dhiria, something with a more epic touch).
    Now with Aster Selene's Essential UTAU Toolkit there is no reason of Japanese being in an ust and not being able to read it with English only computer:
    https://sites.google.com/site/fuzzlesanutau/important-links/utau-toolkit

I agree I don't see very nice to be too exclusive with the not overseas UTAU in the description. I would love to see more Japanese users around this forum (there were some, isn't it?).
    All of the UTAUs are part of the same global world domination plan, anyway (j/k).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 am