Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Ezri
smeen
Ixeclon
zin
Nanashi_Zokune
9 posters

songs i think that would make awesome ust's!

Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

songs i think that would make awesome ust's! - Page 2 Empty Re: songs i think that would make awesome ust's!

Post by Darkkira1332 Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 am

Nanashi_Zokune wrote:okay air gear chain~ in high quality (320kbs) stereo-ish sound XD
    http://www.mediafire.com/?09piryjxs67gy72

i pretty much saved it normally as a karaoke track and put it back through audacity and doubled it for stereo and no the music doesn't blare the way i do it >;D

(i'm kinda going back and forth through reaper and audacity playing with all the karaoke stuffs)

Awesome!!!! thanks Nanashi!!!
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

songs i think that would make awesome ust's! - Page 2 Empty Re: songs i think that would make awesome ust's!

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 am

you're welcome XD it was no problem really :3
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 am

sorry for double posting >.<;

okay so i think i've gotten a big breakthrough with this heatman remix by hyadain but! i've gotten stuck XD i've put 11 vocal filters on it each one on specific parts of the frequency to remove most of the vocals without drowning out most of the music.

i'll keep the backup vocals in the song and as of right now i can't get some of the whispering out >.<; (i'll remove "ignite" later XD )
    this is attempt numbah 5~

http://www.4shared.com/audio/KrwZNBU0/Heatman_Partial_Karaoke_5.html

forgot to mention i used reaper and the vst plugin elevayta extra boy pro (which is a excellent vocal remover one of the best you can find on the interwebs)

Last edited by Nanashi_Zokune on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention software used >.<;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm