Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Possibly Tony's Final act

SkyIsland
    SkyIsland

Notes : 43

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tony Yonné (SkyLoids)
    Blog/Website: http://theskyloids.mfbiz.com/#

Possibly Tony's Final act Empty Possibly Tony's Final act

Post by SkyIsland Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:35 pm

I've been thinking for a while that I will make a final act for Tony, at least, for a while, since once I get to college, I doubt I'll be doing UTAU a lot. However college is next year. But this act =should= last for a few years if I do it right.

This act itself will consist of a low, normal, and high set of every sample. It'll also be triphonic, multiphonic and =once Chezzie gives me the list lol= have english.

I know that the majority of the people that use Tony have one of his hiragana voicebanks. I know that making it romaji would help those who can't download japanese encoded banks, but I don't want to do that extra work if he won't be used.

I really do not care if you do or do not use Tony, I just need a preference for the people that think I should put the extra effort to making this voicebank romaji encoded.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/497474

====PLEASE do not base this on if you like or hate Tony, this is just to see if I should put in the effort of doing all the otos completely by hand====

PS: I know this is a bit ambitious lol

EDIT: I forgot to add, remember, Tony does have a lite bank, which is basically the same thing, with just no triphones or english samples. And if I do make it romaji, will those people use those extra files that aren't in lite?

Last edited by SkyIsland on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Possibly Tony's Final act Empty Re: Possibly Tony's Final act

Post by zin Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 pm

idk what to say about this... but what i can say is, keep his dl links up =3

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am