Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Beautiful World - Kassloid Demo + Japanese CVC Demo

PaintedCz
    PaintedCz

Notes : 208

Beautiful World - Kassloid Demo + Japanese CVC Demo Empty Beautiful World - Kassloid Demo + Japanese CVC Demo

Post by PaintedCz Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 pm

You're gonna have to full screen it to be able to read it. Anyone know hot to record it better? D:

Description:

I hope this is high enough quality to see it right... might need to full screen or something. I'll fix it if it doesn't work. ^^;

I believe this .vsq was made by Sango312. Thankies!

Fangirls get ready!!
    Let me introduce to you a very special friend of mine, Kassloid. :3
    He's voiced by my boyfriend. ;D

He's very good at recording voice banks, despite the fact that he actually dislikes Vocaloid and UTAU. Like really good... I fail in comparison. ; - ; But it's terribly hard to get him to record. x_x

Anyways, I recorded UTAU at work here with my VB to give you a sense of how it works. I'll probably release Kassloid's Japanese first because it's the closest to being finished. :3 And he has vowels... unlike Cz right now.

So yuh, again. This voice bank is 27 recordings, and about twice as many oto's as a regular bank. You can't make this bank if you aren't proficient at making oto.ini, or at least willing to learn. I will upload a tutorial.
    The down side is there aren't any UST's made for this VB yet, but it's very simple to edit from a regular UST. I have it written in romaji with spaces so it can be used in conjunction with the English VB I'll be making for him. But you can adopt any entering method you want.
    irei1as
    irei1as

Notes : 1007

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Valen Sodebades
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/irei1as

Beautiful World - Kassloid Demo + Japanese CVC Demo Empty Re: Beautiful World - Kassloid Demo + Japanese CVC Demo

Post by irei1as Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Awesome in the awesome way of being awesome!
    I'm really curious about this new method for encoding voicebanks. It has a very smooth feeling without using VCV and avoiding that, hmm, VCV "touch".

About the video being too small... oh, well, you could crop the bars using something like virtualdub, if you know what I mean. Youtube ratio is 16:9 so if your video has that size then it'll go max space in the screen. But the video can be seen full screen more or less ok.
    PaintedCz
    PaintedCz

Notes : 208

Beautiful World - Kassloid Demo + Japanese CVC Demo Empty Re: Beautiful World - Kassloid Demo + Japanese CVC Demo

Post by PaintedCz Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Thanks! ^__^

They're recorded like CVCVCVCVC. As opposed to VCVCVCVCV.
    So I'm actually blending the Consonants together. *kinda* For Japanese it seems to be more like for each vowel I have a different ending corresponding to the next upcoming consonant. *huuurgh* I try to make sense.
    You know how like Teto's new Voice bank has those airy endings for the vowels? I just have a bunch of those, in a sense. xD
    None of my VC's have the actual consonant on the end. The consonant from the CV's overlaps far into the previous VC, so you get a very smooth flow and a well pronounced consonant. :3

I actually like VCV's ,but I always felt that they had this mumbly quality to them. Even teh really well made ones still sound off to me.. and most overseas ones are really... Mumble... No offense to anyone. xD I know a lot of people like that, but I wanted something different.. so I made this. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 pm