Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Continual English - White Flag - New VB + Uniform Oto's

PaintedCz
    PaintedCz

Notes : 208

Continual English - White Flag - New VB + Uniform Oto's Empty Continual English - White Flag - New VB + Uniform Oto's

Post by PaintedCz Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:58 pm

If you heard the old one I uploaded not too long ago.... Here's the new one!

New recordings, new oto's... ooo... shiny. It's a lot easier when there's a system. Yup, that's right. I uniformed them. XD;

The old one's over here if you haven't been following my insanity.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3z2w1EgOvw

I'm really looking for opinions.. What sounds good, what need's fixing.. what you'd like to hear.. What sounds better/worse in both versions.
    I changed the oto's a lot... so yuh... wondering what it sounds like to the rest of you. <3
    I've also managed to get the "continual" part of the English working a bit better. I've got all my lb's and st's and vf's and wb's working all spiff like.
    Woo...
    One step closer to throwing her at you guys and seeing what happens. XDD
    Soon soon! Really soon!! D:
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Continual English - White Flag - New VB + Uniform Oto's Empty Re: Continual English - White Flag - New VB + Uniform Oto's

Post by Ezri Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Wow, it's really great! o:

The only thing I think to say is that to maybe make the ending consonants more audible? Like, "think" sounds more like "thin..", etc. I don't know, she's pretty understandable, but it crossed my mind... >w>
    PaintedCz
    PaintedCz

Continual English - White Flag - New VB + Uniform Oto's Empty Re: Continual English - White Flag - New VB + Uniform Oto's

Post by PaintedCz Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Thank yoou!~
    Yuh, I avoided putting any hard consonants in there that didn't flow into the next vowel. I'm gonna add them to my oto's next and repost.
    I completely forgot about them. XD
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 pm

its cool yet sad at the same time... that an utau's english is more understand able then the "professional" programs xD you did a good job
    PaintedCz
    PaintedCz

Post by PaintedCz Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Haha XDD Thank you!
    That's a pretty big compliment. Only problem with UTAU is you can't just enter English words. xD My entering method is pretty in depth.
    PaintedCz
    PaintedCz

Post by PaintedCz Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Harsher vowels and consonants. xD;
    And concept art. Because I have no time to draw anymore e.e;
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 pm

i want your reclists xP
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 pm

:O you're just awesome! i really love how she sounds and her english is just amazing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:40 am