Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

【KAMENE KASUI】 The Phantom of the Opera 【KIRINE TSUBAKI】

scarfu
    scarfu

Notes : 1411

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kanbine Hayari/Kamene Kasui/TATARI
    Blog/Website:

【KAMENE KASUI】 The Phantom of the Opera 【KIRINE TSUBAKI】  Empty 【KAMENE KASUI】 The Phantom of the Opera 【KIRINE TSUBAKI】

Post by scarfu Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 pm

From Youtube~:

Lalala the first project I took on without telling ANYONE! :D XDDD Last night I saw there was a ust for this and I was sooo torn. XD I was like "Okay, so I can either wait to finish TATARI and make this or do KasuBatsu..."

And it was a tough decision, because I think TATARI would be a PERFECT Phantom okthx but I was going to make him sing it with Kotodama, and uhm... Kotodama's voicebank is INCREDIBLY hard for me to use...? XD; So many missing sounds/weird things OTL. So yeah KasuBatsu!! *u*

Kasui is kind of a beautiful enchanting mesmerizing princess huh? Three pair songs within like, ... two weeks? One maybe? XDDDD but now all of his pairings have songs yay. \*u*/

ChibyChan11 made the UST! ^u^ I just added some more pitchbends and stuff to make it a little more emotional ^u^/
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

【KAMENE KASUI】 The Phantom of the Opera 【KIRINE TSUBAKI】  Empty Re: 【KAMENE KASUI】 The Phantom of the Opera 【KIRINE TSUBAKI】

Post by Tsumanne Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 am

I can't belive that a HUMAN can reach such high notes :O

Good job (:
    taiwonton
    taiwonton

Notes : 650

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kirine Tsubaki & JUN/SHUN
    Blog/Website: http://www.poploids.zzl.org/index.php

【KAMENE KASUI】 The Phantom of the Opera 【KIRINE TSUBAKI】  Empty Re: 【KAMENE KASUI】 The Phantom of the Opera 【KIRINE TSUBAKI】

Post by taiwonton Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm

I REALLY LIKE THIS KSAJF'EJWA'SKLWAK I KNOW I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS BUT I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT SO MUCH. |'D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:13 am