Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

*Waves to everyone*

smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

*Waves to everyone* Empty *Waves to everyone*

Post by smeen Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:26 am

Hello there!

I am probably one of the only persons who likes to write enormous introductions so beware!

I am Smeen, or Yasmin whatever you like to call me, and I am slowly but surely recording my first UTAU. Who just got a new name and a new design, but that's not really important at the moment, or is it?

Meh, I don't know if I should talk about me or him... So I'm doing both.

I am 18 years old, altough I do not act like being 18 so if you think I'm younger that's no problem at all. I am a girl, a very girly girl since I like pink and dolls and candy and such things. I am bisexual and very honest about it, I'm sorry if this offends anyone. I am in my last but one year at high school (which is called middle school here, but whatever) and I am aiming to become a student of the Eglish language. So, if you see any typos, I would be glad if you told me. Next to pink, dolls and candy I also like games, books, anime and manga... But my biggest love is music. I practically like music from all over the world, which is why I want to create my own UTAU. My Yahoo is in my profile if anyone likes to chat. That's about it at the moment, but ask if you want some more info!

And now, about Yuugi! Yuugi will be my first UTAU. He was intended to be named Yuki but there are too much Yukis already so I named him yuugi. For I wanted to name him Yuki because it sounded like Yuugi. Long story. I'm not done with his profile-thingy yet. What I do know is that he is a girly-sounding boy (I tried my best) and his voice is somewhat airy. But I like that and I'm not going to change it. He is a robot (duh) and he looks slightly like one.

I do not feel like typing more. If you want to know more, just ask. I will not bite, altough I'm having an off-day at the moment.
    Aisu
    Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

*Waves to everyone* Empty Re: *Waves to everyone*

Post by Aisu Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:04 am

Robot != duh.
    But welcome aboard <3 Hope you will find lots of fun while posting here in the forums! ^__^
    crashflashbang
    crashflashbang

Notes : 760

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aratane Shiroki
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/crashflashbang

Post by crashflashbang Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:04 am

*waves back*
    Welcome to the forums!
    Post your UTAU here when you're done with him! We wanna see~
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 pm

@Sourbet, yeah, I always consider UTAUloids as androids, which in my terms means they are robots... Yeah... But thank you! I think I will.

@crashflashbang, thank you! I will, but the proces is slow, since I share the computer with four others...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 am