Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helppppppp :(

Pichuka
    Pichuka

Notes : 327

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kone Harukoi
    Blog/Website:

Helppppppp :( Empty Helppppppp :(

Post by Pichuka Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 am

Okay so.. I was updating a bunch of things on UTAU. I decided I want the name of the folder with all Harukoi's samples in it to be put in japanese instead of romaji, so the name of my UTAU in the list of voicebanks would be in Jap, and be all cool.. x) but, after I put it in Japanese, UTAU totally spazzed out and now I can't open up the program at all. Like, this little box thing will keep popping up and keeps me from touching everything. :/ the little piano design isn't even there, it's just a white screen, and everything is in a bunch of random symbols. I tried going into my computer to see if I can rename the folder from there, since I'm pretty sure that's the problem, but all that ever shows up is that oto folder. :/ I don't know what to do! Help pls? ;=;

Spoiler:
    Pichuka
    Pichuka

Notes : 327

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kone Harukoi
    Blog/Website:

Helppppppp :( Empty Re: Helppppppp :(

Post by Pichuka Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 am

owaiwaiwait chu gais I fixed it after some experimental clickiiing, nevermind! -w-u /feels dumb for posting this now/ <xD ahh just ignore this.. then.. >//<" /embarassed/ But just for further reference if this happens to anybody else, right click on the little box that pops up and click "move". This little cross like thingy will show up that'll let you drag it off wherever. Then move the box off of UTAU and someplace off to the side, then right click the box again and press "close". x) the box should be gone for now so you can go back into UTAU and fix whatever problem you had. Then close the program (because the little box will pop up again) by right clicking the window tab and pressing close, then open it back up and everything should be fine. :'D

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 am