Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

For people who got DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust from Aster Selene

HonG-t
    HonG-t

Notes : 137

For people who got DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust from Aster Selene Empty For people who got DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust from Aster Selene

Post by HonG-t Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am

Fine. You have it now.
    But never redistribute to any people or forums even if they are your friends.

Because, I don't know....the original ust says never to redistribute??? The creator got mad and decided to take down her usts from her original upload and decided to take down some other of her usts as well.
    SO if you are thinking of giving DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust that you got from Aster Selene....just forget it.

Don't think we are selfish, because we only distributed to our own community.
    Ameya san distributes some of her new versions of UTAU only for certain community.
    ThePianoChan
    ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

For people who got DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust from Aster Selene Empty Re: For people who got DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust from Aster Selene

Post by ThePianoChan Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Whether or not this was, or is, a problem, it wasn't right for you to call out the member in public, You should of privately taken this to an administrator. :/ It was very rude, and uncalled for.

Some people think that it IS selfish to harbor something like that? So let them think it. You don't have to make the rest of us feel like we're all bad people for wanting to promote a song, or an UTAU by using it. We credit. We aren't thieves. If you don't want a UST distributed, don't put it out in the first place. Period.

I'm one of those people, by the way. That think it's rude to harbor a UST and hold it back. Same for UTAU. : ) have a nice day.
    thefalleninfant
    thefalleninfant

Notes : 290

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Nagine Yohji and Nagine Reika
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Yohji Act1 (complete) Reika Act1 (Suspended for indefinite time)

For people who got DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust from Aster Selene Empty Re: For people who got DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust from Aster Selene

Post by thefalleninfant Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Actually, the people who Ameya-san redristributes are beta testers, not restraining it for only jap-community.
    As Thepianochan said, as long the ust that is being used, credits the "producer" of it, it shouldn't cause any problems... so that's all.
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Post by HonG-t Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 pm

It said specifically that it is only to be used in KUUC only and that it should not get out of that site. It's not because we think we don't get credit. It's because it get's out of our sight when it's redistributed and some people feel uncomfortable with it, especially when they don't speak English and it is redistributed in English.

If it's rude to get an ust and redistribute them when the creator didn't want to, then I would rather be rude to the people who didn't know that ust existed than person who worked hard to create it.

For calling out a member, I apologize for it.
    But, it's not really a secret when there is a redistribution thread right underneath(with the author's name beside it).
    But I'm not talking about taking down the links(because the original creator already erased distributed usts), but I'm talking about those who DID download it(I doubt it). If they started thinking it was okay to redistribute it to friends or forums, then it would be very bad.

This is the reason I spoke out. To stop the cycle of redistributing to other people in which those people redistribute again, and so on.
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Ah. But, um, HonG-T...
    It was never redistributed.
    Aster only linked to the site for these two USTs... They were on a thread in the cafe where we could get to them without having an account...
    She's not re-uploaded them, AND she named the creator.

Maybe you should tell the UST creator that they weren't re-uploaded, and they might feel less uncomfortable/violated.

In fact, I would have told Aster off myself had she re-uploaded and posted the links publicly.
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Post by HonG-t Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:06 am

Haloheroine wrote:Ah. But, um, HonG-T...
    It was never redistributed.
    Aster only linked to the site for these two USTs... They were on a thread in the cafe where we could get to them without having an account...
    She's not re-uploaded them, AND she named the creator.

Maybe you should tell the UST creator that they weren't re-uploaded, and they might feel less uncomfortable/violated.

In fact, I would have told Aster off myself had she re-uploaded and posted the links publicly.

Yeah. I told her after she got mad, but she took down the original upload anyway. She got mad for not even getting a notice for redistributing(or re-links for that matter) when she said not to. Hence, it is worse off when someone else tells her of the redistribution going on. The ust were suppose to be "secluded."
    I don't think she likes her name going around as creator when one can't even contact her as well.
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

UTAU Information
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:27 am

...We could have gotten to them anyway...
    But uh, okay. |: Well that's sad.
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:07 am

i know this from experience.. if you know the right words to search in google and yahoo (or any other search engine for that matter) you can find just about anything and any download imaginable, it's how i find things and have found downloads for people or informational sites for people. cafe's are listed when searching for downloads, lots of people link to and re-link to all kinds of sites.. this is the world wide web after all. usually, cafe's are partnered with other sites making a ring of groups making things even easier to find. i don't really know how to read/speak korean or any other language for that matter except english, but if i had found the ust without the forum i honestly would download it and ask someone for help on the translation and give credit to the person who originally made it.

not to sound rude or anything.. but the usts would have been found someway or another with or without the site by anyone anywhere, there are a ton of utau users in the world some known and some unknown. there's no way something could be secluded on the internet.

but still it's saddening she took her usts down =( she's really good and everyone including myself understand how hard usts are to do, they're very time consuming, i'm attempting to learn a bit and even make some acapellas. i speak in generally for all the people here when i say "we always credit the creator and we would never steal them".
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

UTAU Information

Post by Haloheroine Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 am

*nods*
    Mmhmm. I, myself, have a LOT of USTs from random blogs that noone knows about and even some I KNOW were not meant to get out |: I found a bunch on twitter and such... Just from searching "ust", "UTAU ust" and "ust配布".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm