Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
koolit
Makeawish
Ameku
Hika421
MillyAqualine
EspeonLady
10 posters

Wild Espeon Appeared! Espeon Used Awkward Introduction! It was...Not Very Effective.

EspeonLady
    EspeonLady

Notes : 7

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Fukai Nekone (猫音フカイ)
    Blog/Website:

Wild Espeon Appeared! Espeon Used Awkward Introduction! It was...Not Very Effective. Empty Wild Espeon Appeared! Espeon Used Awkward Introduction! It was...Not Very Effective.

Post by EspeonLady Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm truely sorry, but I suck with introductions! :'3

So, let me start off with;
    -I'm EspeonLady, But you can call me Cat, or Neko/Nekozawa or something... ^^;

I'm 15, and working on my first UTAU, that's been taking me literally, forever to make... But I'm almost there... But of course, I'm getting lots of help from random people, as well... ^^;

I'm jumping onto the bandwagon, I suppose, but I'm intersted in UTAU a lot, seeing as, you could sing songs, but without being subjected to actually sing...

When i was first introduced to UTAU, I was VIPPER-obbsessed for quite a while...
    I do love Sukone Tei, Yokune Ruko and Namine Ritsu, Defuoko of course... (Is Pro-Scottie. Yanderloids, FTW.)

And then, one fateful day, I stumbled upon the Overseas UTAU's, Fandom occured.

So I progressed into making one...

When I first got into making an UTAU, I thought "Oh my- I SHOULD MAKE ONE, TO CONFUSE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!" And in the Process, all my loved ones are pretty confused. Mission Accomplished. :'D

But I started a few months back, My computer crashed, so I'm starting again. @_@

But, I think it's safe to say, I might be releasing my first one, Fukai Nekone/猫音フカイ, sometime in a few days... Once I figure out the oto.ini bits... ^^;

I also have quite a few projects thought up, but I doubt I'll put most of them together... And then I'm Making a Companion for Fukai, but I'm waiting for his Voicesource-guy to acutally do it...
    But I digress~

In the mean time, I'm working on Box-art for her...

I'm welcome for random strangers/etc. to talk
    -epic-face-
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

Notes : 2148

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sanloids and more
    Blog/Website:

Wild Espeon Appeared! Espeon Used Awkward Introduction! It was...Not Very Effective. Empty Re: Wild Espeon Appeared! Espeon Used Awkward Introduction! It was...Not Very Effective.

Post by MillyAqualine Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Hello, nice to meet you ! n___n

Welcome on the forum ^^ And don't worry, your introduction is more longer than mine ! xD
    Hika421
    Hika421

Notes : 565

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Gaikokune Hikaru
    Blog/Website: http://gaikokunehikaru.blogspot.com/

Wild Espeon Appeared! Espeon Used Awkward Introduction! It was...Not Very Effective. Empty Re: Wild Espeon Appeared! Espeon Used Awkward Introduction! It was...Not Very Effective.

Post by Hika421 Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Nice to meet 'cha. And I think, compared to my introduction, this is a pretty good one. XD
    Ameku
    Ameku

Notes : 25

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sarumi
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ameku Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Hello, and welcome! ouo/ And your introduction didn't suck! XD

...And Pokémon is awesome!
    Makeawish
    Makeawish

Notes : 33

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Letitia Zey
    Blog/Website:

Post by Makeawish Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Welcome to overseas Smile
    koolit
    koolit

Notes : 398

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ame Shirohi
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Koolit13

Post by koolit Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Your Intro Title made me LOL xD Anyway, Welcome to OU! x3 I'm looking forward to your UTAU, hehe ^^
    VampireV

Notes : 48

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by VampireV Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 pm

welcome:D
    Trempush
    Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Post by Trempush Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:55 pm

welcome! Smile
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:50 pm

*throws a greatball* welcome to the forums >;D
    JonnyFrois
    JonnyFrois

Notes : 36

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by JonnyFrois Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 am

Welcome Kittycat~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm