Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katarina Sokkyoune: The average Chilean (or something)

Catarsis
    Catarsis

Notes : 1916

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Katarina Sokkyoune: The average Chilean (or something) Empty Katarina Sokkyoune: The average Chilean (or something)

Post by Catarsis Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Name: Katarina Sokkyoune (即興音カタリナ) "Pure Improvisation Sound"
    Voicer: vodKata AKA Canfex AKA me
    UTAU Project/Group: CANFPOID
    WIP or Complete? Suppossed to be complete, I'm remastering her whole voicebank right now.
    Age and/or Debut Date: 16; November 17th, 2009
    Height: 168 cm
    Weight: 60 kg
    Character Item: Chancho en Piedra (a kind of Chilean sauce), cassettes.
    Relationships: Seiya Kiyoshi (Friend, formely failed crush), Aoi Hatsun (Friend and Fan, kinda little sister), Neko Kodoku (Best friend and compatriot), RAI (friend), Antonio "Toño" Sokkyoune (Brother by pitch manipulation), Lady Kata (weird alter ego!? xDDDD)

Brief Physical Description: C Cup, normal (?) body. Has the typical trouble of "looking flat chested with a big butt" xD
    Personality: An UTAUloid who has a personality marked by her Chilean origin; lazy, passionate, with a spicy taste of humor. Sometimes she's impolite but it's part of her charm. She doesn't like yaoi/yuri in anyway. She's sensitive and loves to party and talk shit with her friends.
    History/Backstory: She wants to try luck outside her country for leave a good impression to 'gringos' (foreigners) about Chilean music, because they say something like "ZOMG CHILEAN MUSIC!? KUDAI!!!! 8D" and Kudai sucks balls lol /rant
    And she likes to travel around the world and meet sexy guys people from other places and weá.

Voicebank Link: here
    Wikia Entry Link: here

Voice Samples

(this shit is old D: )

Character Art
    Spoiler:

Last edited by vodKata on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : because i want lol)
    Catarsis
    Catarsis

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Katarina Sokkyoune: The average Chilean (or something) Empty Re: Katarina Sokkyoune: The average Chilean (or something)

Post by Catarsis Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Name: Antonio Sokkyoune (即興音アントニョ)
    Voicer: like Katarina, me ¬¬
    UTAU Project/Group: CANFPOID
    WIP or Complete? Same status as Katarina lol
    Age and/or Debut Date: 17; same as Katarina
    Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 70 kg
    Character Item: Pebre (a kind of Chilean condiment, similar to Chancho en Piedra)
    Relationships: Katarina Sokkyoune (her beloved little sister lol)

Brief Physical Description: Normal...I guess. He looks a lot like Anthony Kiedis (the vocalist from Red Hot Chili Peppers) xDDD
    Personality: Sometimes gets agressive as hell but the majority of time is a very sociable person. He doesn't tolerate seeing her sister crying or getting disgusted. (And that's the reason because he punched Seiya in the face...)
    History/Backstory: Same as Katarina...I think.

Voicebank Link: same as Katarina, add g+30
    Wikia Entry Link: N/A

Voice Samples N/A

Character Art N/A

Katarina Sokkyoune: The average Chilean (or something) Empty Re: Katarina Sokkyoune: The average Chilean (or something)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 am

<3.

I need to download her.
    I'm not sure what to make her sing though is the only reason I haven't yet xD.
    Catarsis
    Catarsis

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Catarsis Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:44 pm

dreamyilia wrote:<3.

I need to download her.
    I'm not sure what to make her sing though is the only reason I haven't yet xD.

hehe ok ^^ glad you like her!
    Although I have to finish her new VB Razz this one sucks xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am