New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Share

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Catarsis on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm

    Aline wrote:IT'S OBVIOUS WHAT SHE DOES WITH HER CUCUMBER 8'D

    And I slightly fear that she attacks Len lookalikes.RUN, CUTE SHOTAS, RUN!

    ...I think she should use a banana instead.

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Aline on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:40 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Aline wrote:IT'S OBVIOUS WHAT SHE DOES WITH HER CUCUMBER 8'D

    And I slightly fear that she attacks Len lookalikes.RUN, CUTE SHOTAS, RUN!

    ...I think she should use a banana instead.

    But the bananas Len likes to eat are too soft! And green bananas just aren't the same... So, she uses cucumbers instead.

    Ew.

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by mystsaphyr on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

    Hey guise, RENA translated "Tei Tei ni Shite Ageru"

    Beyond the limits of vocaloids
    I have come
    I don't have any cucumbers
    But I'd really want one

    Um, could you please hurry up
    And let me see Len already
    What the hell?!
    He's always just looking at Miku!!
    I hate her so much!

    I'll make Tei Tei
    You're already mine
    I'll make Tei Tei
    So always look at me! (you better)

    Because I'll do that...

    I'll Tei Tei you
    Cause I'll keep trying to make cakes..
    I'll Tei Tei you
    So don't look at the traffic signal for a bit

    I'll make Tei Tei
    Anyone, anyone in the whole world
    I'll make Tei Tei
    So let me aaalways sing with LEN.


    (pffffft I love this... but what's with the traffic signal? XD)

    MichiSuzune

    Posts : 90
    Notes : 294
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.
    Status: Michi ACT2 coming soon!

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by MichiSuzune on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 pm

    mystsaphyr wrote:Hey guise, RENA translated "Tei Tei ni Shite Ageru"

    Beyond the limits of vocaloids
    I have come
    I don't have any cucumbers
    But I'd really want one

    Um, could you please hurry up
    And let me see Len already
    What the hell?!
    He's always just looking at Miku!!
    I hate her so much!

    I'll make Tei Tei
    You're already mine
    I'll make Tei Tei
    So always look at me! (you better)

    Because I'll do that...

    I'll Tei Tei you
    Cause I'll keep trying to make cakes..
    I'll Tei Tei you
    So don't look at the traffic signal for a bit

    I'll make Tei Tei
    Anyone, anyone in the whole world
    I'll make Tei Tei
    So let me aaalways sing with LEN.


    (pffffft I love this... but what's with the traffic signal? XD)

    ...So if she lures you out onto the road because you were looking at Len the wrong way, you won't notice a car coming at you? /LOLNOCLUE.

    Trempush

    Posts : 364
    Notes : 893
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-06-05
    Age : 30
    Location : Atlanta,GA, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Trempush on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 pm

    my guess is that it's a japanese idiom.

    I have no idea what it might mean though. Sad

    BTW: I need some seasoning, 'cause I'm about to eat my words about Tei earlier on this thread:

    She's on my comp. Invading my songz.

    *is working on a chorus with her in it*

    :B

    MichiSuzune

    Posts : 90
    Notes : 294
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.
    Status: Michi ACT2 coming soon!

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by MichiSuzune on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 pm

    Trempush wrote:my guess is that it's a japanese idiom.

    I have no idea what it might mean though. Sad

    BTW: I need some seasoning, 'cause I'm about to eat my words about Tei earlier on this thread:

    She's on my comp. Invading my songz.

    *is working on a chorus with her in it*

    :B

    *passes the salt* Here ya go. I'm done with it.

    orz She's grown on me. I'm not a fan of her design, but her voice is pretty cute...

    Trempush

    Posts : 364
    Notes : 893
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-06-05
    Age : 30
    Location : Atlanta,GA, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Trempush on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:17 pm

    Thank you, lol. :D

    mooeffingcow

    Posts : 6
    Notes : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-22

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by mooeffingcow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 am

    dead thread is dead but w/e
    i only registered to join in on this conversation

    i don't like tei. she's cute. but her voice just..idk. i like her triphones (at least I think they were her triphones, i don't really pay attention to her) a little bit, however.

    i'm very, very, very fond of the other vippers, though.

    and @ this whole "SHE RIPPED OFF MY UTAULOID" thing, they probably haven't ever heard of your utauloid, honestly.
    i don't hear much about/see many overseas on nnd, aside from the constant nami and stella spam lol

    Crossfrown

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 994
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-03-04

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/
    Status: Complete

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Crossfrown on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 am

    mooeffingcow wrote:dead thread is dead but w/e
    i only registered to join in on this conversation

    i don't like tei. she's cute. but her voice just..idk. i like her triphones (at least I think they were her triphones, i don't really pay attention to her) a little bit, however.

    i'm very, very, very fond of the other vippers, though.

    and @ this whole "SHE RIPPED OFF MY UTAULOID" thing, they probably haven't ever heard of your utauloid, honestly.
    i don't hear much about/see many overseas on nnd, aside from the constant nami and stella spam lol

    the "SHE RIPPED OFF MY UTAULOID" is hilarious considering she's supposed to be ragging on generic Crypton ripoff UTAUs.

    It's like admitting you have a bland, unoriginal UTAU.

    mooeffingcow

    Posts : 6
    Notes : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-22

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by mooeffingcow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 am

    Crossfrown wrote:It's like admitting you have a bland, unoriginal UTAU.

    from some i've seen that wouldn't be too far from correct

    though before someone rages i don't have enough talent to make my own and it takes courage to actually record yourself so

    Darkkira1332

    Posts : 516
    Notes : 1072
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : In My room, working and tweaking my utaloid

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Darkkira1332 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 am

    SHE IS KIRA'S ENEMY!!!!!!...that would be the word I would say...since I read that she hates Miku....Right Kira?

    Kira:...*Locks guns*....kill her....
    DK1332: Oh yeah!!! you go kira!!! lol

    mooeffingcow

    Posts : 6
    Notes : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-22

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by mooeffingcow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:28 am

    pffft i'm all for the death of miku


    this is why tei can stay even if i don't like her

    Angel Kiss Hikari

    Posts : 121
    Notes : 367
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : The Netherlands

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com
    Status: Working on CCC05-CCC08

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Angel Kiss Hikari on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 am

    Darkkira1332 wrote:SHE IS KIRA'S ENEMY!!!!!!...that would be the word I would say...since I read that she hates Miku....Right Kira?

    Kira:...*Locks guns*....kill her....
    DK1332: Oh yeah!!! you go kira!!! lol
    Yeah, write her in your Death Note!
    ...Oh wait, wrong fandom.
    I dislike Tei, I think she's just... less... original or something than the other Vipperloids.

    Darkkira1332

    Posts : 516
    Notes : 1072
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : In My room, working and tweaking my utaloid

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Darkkira1332 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 am

    Angel Kiss Hikari wrote:
    Darkkira1332 wrote:SHE IS KIRA'S ENEMY!!!!!!...that would be the word I would say...since I read that she hates Miku....Right Kira?

    Kira:...*Locks guns*....kill her....
    DK1332: Oh yeah!!! you go kira!!! lol
    Yeah, write her in your Death Note!
    ...Oh wait, wrong fandom.
    I dislike Tei, I think she's just... less... original or something than the other Vipperloids.


    Read my Sig....=_=
    V
    V
    V

    Angel Kiss Hikari

    Posts : 121
    Notes : 367
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : The Netherlands

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com
    Status: Working on CCC05-CCC08

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Angel Kiss Hikari on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 am

    Darkkira1332 wrote:
    Angel Kiss Hikari wrote:
    Darkkira1332 wrote:SHE IS KIRA'S ENEMY!!!!!!...that would be the word I would say...since I read that she hates Miku....Right Kira?

    Kira:...*Locks guns*....kill her....
    DK1332: Oh yeah!!! you go kira!!! lol
    Yeah, write her in your Death Note!
    ...Oh wait, wrong fandom.
    I dislike Tei, I think she's just... less... original or something than the other Vipperloids.


    Read my Sig....=_=
    V
    V
    V
    Meh, I'm just rereading Death Note at the moment and I reacted that way.
    I mean, Kira is a normal name. (It is also very close to my name, Kyra(it is pronounced the same as well))

    Meh, Tei is fun to use in fanfiction. Need a character to dislike or do evil things? Use Tei~

    mooeffingcow

    Posts : 6
    Notes : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-22

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by mooeffingcow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 am

    i always used teto for that type of thing

    sometimes in a very kodomo no jikan esque way toward ted, however

    Angel Kiss Hikari

    Posts : 121
    Notes : 367
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : The Netherlands

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com
    Status: Working on CCC05-CCC08

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Angel Kiss Hikari on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:45 am

    In the story I'm writing, Tei puts tacks in someone's shoes...
    I think she's just perfect for doing stuff like that, because of her personality.
    I guess you could also use Teto, yeah.

    mooeffingcow

    Posts : 6
    Notes : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-22

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by mooeffingcow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 am

    oh no tacks

    who's shoes


    and i only use teto because idk everyone makes teto so innocent.
    i use ritsu as a stalker though

    Darkkira1332

    Posts : 516
    Notes : 1072
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : In My room, working and tweaking my utaloid

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Darkkira1332 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:47 am

    Angel Kiss Hikari wrote:
    Darkkira1332 wrote:
    Angel Kiss Hikari wrote:
    Darkkira1332 wrote:SHE IS KIRA'S ENEMY!!!!!!...that would be the word I would say...since I read that she hates Miku....Right Kira?

    Kira:...*Locks guns*....kill her....
    DK1332: Oh yeah!!! you go kira!!! lol
    Yeah, write her in your Death Note!
    ...Oh wait, wrong fandom.
    I dislike Tei, I think she's just... less... original or something than the other Vipperloids.


    Read my Sig....=_=
    V
    V
    V
    Meh, I'm just rereading Death Note at the moment and I reacted that way.
    I mean, Kira is a normal name. (It is also very close to my name, Kyra(it is pronounced the same as well))

    Meh, Tei is fun to use in fanfiction. Need a character to dislike or do evil things? Use Tei~


    ....oh well, But I still hate Tei....

    Angel Kiss Hikari

    Posts : 121
    Notes : 367
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : The Netherlands

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com
    Status: Working on CCC05-CCC08

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Angel Kiss Hikari on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 am

    Stalker Ritsu...
    Interesting.
    Yeah, indeed, Teto isn't innocent (in my mind).
    (Oh, and she puts tacks in Amilia's shoes, because she plays Juliet in the play they're doing... Evil Tei...)
    I also dislike Ruko, and I'm neutral about Teto. The only Vipperloid I actually like is Ritsu...

    mooeffingcow

    Posts : 6
    Notes : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-22

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by mooeffingcow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 am

    love me some ritsu

    ruko is pretty but her voice bores me lol


    but yeah. in my stories ritsu stalks ted (TO THE POINT HE HAS A SHRINE IN HIS CLOSET LOL) but ted's too busy being a pedo in denial to pay any attention to him so ritu's driven to destroy teto

    i might add tei soon.


    Last edited by mooeffingcow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

    Sponsored content

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 am


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:05 am