Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kanade
Tsumanne
EiyakeyenKushio
7 posters

UTAU party roleplay

EiyakeyenKushio
    EiyakeyenKushio

Notes : 42
    Location : happyland USA (aka..in my happy world now get your sheed and come!)

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Baraloids- Barane Kuroshiro and Baraloid
    Blog/Website:

UTAU party roleplay Empty UTAU party roleplay

Post by EiyakeyenKushio Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 pm

This is kusshiiii :D

Here is a random roleplay!!
    Get your party oooon!!! :D

(you can just join :D you dont have to message me or anything and you can use however many characters you want)

but there are rules
    *Please be appropriate and no cybering...
    *No godmodding...it ruins the fun
    *Please try to abstain from using curse words..if you DO have to use em..make it so that its not too corrupting to the younger peoples

Enjoy :3
    EiyakeyenKushio
    EiyakeyenKushio

Notes : 42
    Location : happyland USA (aka..in my happy world now get your sheed and come!)

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Baraloids- Barane Kuroshiro and Baraloid
    Blog/Website:

UTAU party roleplay Empty Re: UTAU party roleplay

Post by EiyakeyenKushio Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 pm

As Kushi sets up a table filled with goodies, many giant silkworms go around the house, crawling on ceilings and walls to get everything prepared.

"Kaiiku, I see everything is going well." Kushi picks up the leader silkworm Kaiiku and puts her on the table.

"Yes Masuta ^.^ Everything is ready for the party! Team 1 is setting up videogames in the living room. Team 2 is preparing dinner for afterwards. Team 3 is hanging up decorations. And 4,5,and 6 are prepared to serve the guests when they come."

"Perfect. Now all thats left.....are...."

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

"THE GUESTS!"
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

Post by Tsumanne Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 am

"Hallo~!" Kii shouts out cheerily, behind her stood the rest of the AUloids: Fuyu, Kitsu, Lilith and Viai. "I have potatoes for party, yes?"

"Kii, potatoes aren't for parties!" Fuyu said, smiling.

"Where is Mama?" Kii asked, before Tsumanne appeared behind the group.

"Sorry 'bout that," Tsumanne said, "Kii, you forgot your scarf." Tsumanne then proceeded to wrap the brown scarf around Kii's neck.

"Thankyou Mama, I eat more potato so I no forget scarf?" Kii asked.

"Uh, yes. You do that." Tsumanne replied.
    Kanade
    Kanade

Notes : 62

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Komai Seikatsu
    Blog/Website:

Post by Kanade Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:22 pm

UTAU party roleplay _1KomaiSeikatsu

Komai shoved her hands in her pockets and trudged up the walkway. UTAU party? That's new. I suppose I'll get to meet some of my sempai here...but if there's no food, I'll be angry...

She'd only just gotten her big break a few days ago, and now she was here, with the rest of those who had inspired her. She could only imagine who would show up---maybe it was a little too far-fetched to dream of meeting Momo Momone or Defoko or even Teto Kasane herself, but she knew who a lot of these people were from research and would probably consider them big names even if they'd just aired a week before.

She almost stopped in her tracks at the thought of meeting Inuhebi or Tree. That would be awkward...how exactly does one go about meeting a dog-snake or talking tree?

She sighed and stepped across the threshold, suddenly nervous as she heard some sort of strange dialogue going on inside...about potatoes.
    hisoka-chan
    hisoka-chan

Notes : 2

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 1308
    Blog/Website: https://www.facebook.com/hisokachan

Post by hisoka-chan Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 am

Seeing that there's a party only for UTAUs, Hisoka decided to go. 'Well, rather than doing nothing. Hope nobody will bother me.' she thought.

Entering, she widens her eyes and sighed loudly, for there are already many guests. None she knew, for she doesn't care. "Hey..." she said weakly at those who laid eyes on her entrance.
    Super-Spazz-Muffin
    Super-Spazz-Muffin

Notes : 594

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Uzuloid
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/thespazzofmuffins

Post by Super-Spazz-Muffin Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 pm

A boy sits in the bushes, watching with a wide blue eye as diffrent UTAUloids gathered infront of, and then entered the house. For a second he wonders why they were doing such a thing, then tosses the notion out in favour of plucking a ladybug off a leaf and putting it down his boot.
    He giggles as it tickles him, wiggling his toes a little. He squishes it, on accident ofcoarse, but nonetheless; the moment it stops moving- he stops thinking about it.
    He blows his bangs away from his face, to no avail. And decides to sit, and wait, and watch for any more persons. Maybe he'll talk with them? After all, he has never actually met any person other than his Masuta. It might be fun. They might give him licorice.

Last edited by Super-Spazz-Muffin on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors D:)
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:36 pm

"Nee, nee, Hikari-san! We've been driving for hours! Are you sure you know where we're going?" Yume whined from the back seat of Hikari's car, getting a sigh of agreement from her twin brother Yoshiya. The 19-year old in the driver's seat didn't look back at them, though the twins were sure she had rolled her mismatched eyes.
    "Of course I know where we're going. We're not lost."
    "I thought it was a stereotype that men didn't ask for directions, not girls." Yoshiya commented, glancing out the window. "We're going to be late for the party now too. Chou-san, Ai-kun and Rei-chan will be too, if they're still following us."
    Hikari was silent for a moment before turning sharply to pull into a gas station.
    "Okay, okay, I'll ask for directions! Happy now?"
    Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

Notes : 558

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Cody Akaori
    Blog/Website: http://codyakaori.blogspot.com/

Post by Cody-Tailor Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Cody drove into a gas station so he could gas up his car before he went to an UTAU party he heard about. As he put gas into his car he thought to himself (hmmm I wonder if I should even go I mean im not a well known Utauloid or anything.....maybe I will make some new friends.....I hope) As he went inside to pay for the gas he saw another car pull into the gas station.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:17 pm