Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN!

Poll

Next Song?

[ 5 ]
    RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_left31%RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 7 ]
    RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_left44%RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 1 ]
    RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_left6%RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_left6%RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_left0%RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 16
    koharurei
    koharurei

Notes : 392

RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN! Empty RE-Post: UTAU & UTAU USER ACTIVITY[ Game? Audition? Chorus?] OPEN!

Post by koharurei Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:11 am

-UPDATE-

*I did post this up before... before the site got remodeled.. so I'm hoping I'm posting it in the right spot ^^'

*PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO JOIN, Just tell me " I'M JOINING!~".. or whatever way you put it. Oh and Please read ever carefully
    --------

This UTAU game...Chorus....thingy... WILL BE FUN! BELEIVE ME! And you don't believe me.. ask Tom!... Whose Tom? I don't know.

ANYWAY!~

This is yet another thing to get you close to your UTAU and what not, yeah~

( if you never played the UTAU game, heres the link, and some examples:)

Main video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQziIr...

Yesi-chan's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n26Wj...

Sumamina's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lwhvb...

Tesuto's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJ1h_...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Rules*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Seriously the rules are super, SUPER simple to follow... it won't kill you.

1)Sing along with your UTAU EXACTLY the way we told you the way the lyrics set up is.

2) I wanna be able to hear both of you.

[Extra Credit~]

- If you come up with your own 'hanasu' or you do talking lines ( IN ANY LANGUAGE!.. just give english translation to what you've said), to people, your character, or to dramatize your cover!~ ( if you do that , you would have to send me your vocal set up with the instrumental along with the vocals without the instrumentals~)

-SUBMIT ARTWORK! Do you really want Luka's face on our chorus? DO YOU? I don't think so. So if we have enough art, relating to the song, we will use it for the chorus, other than Luka's face, but of course we'll add her face a few times for acknowledging THIS is her original song *shrug* I know you guys get what I mean.

1) Sumanina
    2) Masterchichan
    3) Koharurei
    4) gaticaeitan
    5) haloheroine
    6) a5paragu5 (DROPPED =C)
    7) CandyCaneDream
    8 ) QuietButHappy * (SENT/COUNTED)
    9) Misha
    10) Sansyo
    11) KonaruVoice
    12) KisekixKoe * ( SENT/COUNTED)
    13) Eiyakeyen
    14) Kuroshiro
    15) digdigikari
    16) InuyashaCatLover(DROPPED =C)
    17) Chasing Fireflies
    18) Vista
    19) SingleFeathers
    20)xShadowxXII

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^
    Deadline for the number count of participants & SUBMISSIONS
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^

Feburary 28
    ( SO RELATE THIS VIDEO TO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T KNOW OF IT'S EXSISTANCE, NOW!, ASAP!

=====================================
    Karaoke download*
    =====================================

Here's the link to it people's!~

http://www.mediafire.com/?2damnznuynm

( Thank you t12111 for the upload, and download link to the instrumental/vocal off)

Lyric set:
    *UTAU
    *U.USER
    *BOTH/ UTAU-LEAD/U.USER-BGVOCAL
    *BOTH/ U.USER-LEAD/UTAU-BGVOCAL
    *BOTH/NEUTRAL
    nai tayouna koe desa
    shizuka ni waraunda
    souzou wo utsushi ta

irotori no paletto
    Please distinguish me
    afure dasu iro wo
    dareka tome teyo kie chau

"Aishiteru" wo toka shita ao wa yasashii namida
    "Arigatou" wo uka beta akani yasashii uta wo
    Ahh, ahh, ahh~

I will be "Eraser's mind (1st one UTAU), ( 2nd one USERS)

tsumugi dasu gunjou
    mawaru kioku ni

karamatta bokura no ( BG-VOCAL:Bokura no)
    mirai ga irozuku

"Aishiteru" wo egai ta kuro wa yasashii kioku
    "Arigatou" wo koba shita shiro ni yasashii kisu wo

ahh, ahh, ahh~

```````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````
    Submission
    ```````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````

PM a link from an uploading site to send in you & your UTAU's vocals, or if you have me on msn, send it to me. ( I'd rather the PM the link to me from a uploading site.) Once you've submitted a
    " * " will be beside your name, and you'll be off my 'nag' list.~ THANK YOU!~

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm