Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You know it's bad when I post in here.

Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

You know it's bad when I post in here. Empty You know it's bad when I post in here.

Post by Tsumanne Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:21 am

Ok, so I'm having Lilith sing Love and Joy. I go to render the wav file, and afterward I find a seperate folder with all the notes in their own wav files.

Surprised and annoyed, I checked the Options to see whether something happened to it. The menu was all in Japanese, so I couldn't figure out what to click exactly.

When I thought I'd fixed the problem, I tried rendering again, only this time there was no wav file to be found. I later found that when I tried deleting the cache files, I somehow DELETED THE VSQ AND UST.

NOT. HAPPY. JAN.

So I was wondering, how am I supposed to set the cache-ing options so this doesn't happen again?

You know it's bad when I post in here. Empty Re: You know it's bad when I post in here.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:27 am

Don't ever delete the cache files.

The cache files appear automatically. You can delete them when you're done rendering. It's so that if you render more than once, it won't take as long.
    Spores
    Spores

Notes : 374

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kyan Niiro
    Blog/Website: http://moresporesplz.deviantart.com/

You know it's bad when I post in here. Empty Re: You know it's bad when I post in here.

Post by Spores Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:44 am

just go to your recyle bin and the VSQ and UST should be in there
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

UTAU Information

Post by Tsumanne Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:57 am

Aster Selene wrote:Don't ever delete the cache files.

The cache files appear automatically. You can delete them when you're done rendering. It's so that if you render more than once, it won't take as long.
    I've never had cache files appear in a seperate file before, that's why I was so confused. Thing was it only happened with this particular UST/VSQ.

Spores wrote:just go to your recyle bin and the VSQ and UST should be in there
    Don't worry, I figured the VSQ/UST pack would be there and I got it back out in time. :D

Also, when I try to render the UST into a .wav, it sits for a bit before the black box comes up instead of the box coming up instantly. This only happens with this UST. I've had other, full-lenth USTs that haven't done that ever.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 am

I thought they always come up in cache files...
    Yeah, it's been doing the sitting lately. I don't mind.

You have the latest UTAU right?
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

UTAU Information

Post by Tsumanne Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 am

Why yes. Yes I do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 am