Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
TFOTR
SillyKiwi
crashflashbang
suthethird
8 posters

UTAU Fanfic Idea: Need people to post here.

UTAU Fanfic Idea: Need people to post here. Empty UTAU Fanfic Idea: Need people to post here.

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Basically this idea I had was that all the Overseas UTAU, believing that they shouldn't be "ruled over" by the Japanese UTAU, start a revolution on the 3 UTAU Girls (Teto, Momo, and Defoko).

Well, I want as many Overseas UTAU to appear as possible or at least make a cameo, but given my horrible memory, I will likely forget who to put in. So I would like to say:

If you have an UTAU, or know any UTAU (yes, I know, this is a generic request) just post here so I won't forget. Because I will forget, and you know it.
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

UTAU Fanfic Idea: Need people to post here. Empty Re: UTAU Fanfic Idea: Need people to post here.

Post by suthethird Sat May 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Terra Mune, Okiamiuta Ebi, WanWan, Baka Kachan, Ada Mune, Akira Haru, Sukune Suika, Takoe Zuii, BLYTHE Anaka, Ishimaru Michiyo, Chiyo, WHITE, Ensei Ayame, Camila Melodia, Sayasaki Nunnoru, Aoi Celestine, Siana Kotone, Tony Yonne, Kenta Chikune, Shizuka Tei, Injune Midori...
    That's all off the top of my head.

Look at the UTAUloids list on the utau wiki. There's a single language from Japan section and the rest is either overseas, or Japanese multilingual, which are pretty rare.
    crashflashbang
    crashflashbang

Notes : 760

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aratane Shiroki
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/crashflashbang

UTAU Fanfic Idea: Need people to post here. Empty Re: UTAU Fanfic Idea: Need people to post here.

Post by crashflashbang Sat May 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Sooo... Just ANY UTAU will do?

Shiroki Aratane,, aGi-9 Mayu, Stella Hoshine, Neku Shizune,Yuuta Warune, Nunnoru Sasayaki, Nami Utaune, Luna Ichine, Persephone Heartless, Wakana Ayane, Emiko Yasahiikoe, Hachi Makune, Ichiro Makune 911, SELEN, Mahou Yuki, Yoshi Kazune... and well, others.

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Yep, any UTAU, as long as they're not one of the Japanese ones.

Because I want all of them to make as many cameos as possible.
    SillyKiwi
    SillyKiwi

Notes : 97

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kiwi Fukane
    Blog/Website:

Post by SillyKiwi Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Kiwi Fukane is mine... The UTAU wiki is your friennd.
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

Notes : 679

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by TFOTR Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

OK. Kaneyama Shou, Shinya Mino and Yume, Ryone Saru, Hoshine Umi, Warune Yuuta, Tsumane Lala, Kumone Shima, Eika Sachi, Amagaku, Enjel Spark, Komorika Fuyu, Hazukashiine Koji, Shizune Yume, Yonagine Kazuko and Kanne Bikuta.

I thought I saw this post somewhere else...
    Trempush
    Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Post by Trempush Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Trem! :D

And, let's see...

Matthieu Rosarie, Kaneyama Shou, Mizune Tenshi, Kagamibi Dokune, and....

that's all I can think of. They're all ones I have and am working with, so that's how I know.

Ooh, and Camila Melodia, even though she's probably already been mentioned.

OOh, and Kenta.
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 pm

SillyKiwi wrote:The UTAU wiki is your friennd.
    ^^ This.

Luna/Apollo Ichine, Karen/Tansei Mokkene, Ladata, Kaine Soru, Kirine Tsubaki, Hayari Kanbine, Pumpking, Iiki Koe, and fff I suck at remembering.
    Mai Murasaki
    Mai Murasaki

Notes : 159

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Mai Murasaki
    Blog/Website: www.MaiMurasaki.blogspot.com

Post by Mai Murasaki Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Mai Murasaki,Aika Heion,Meimu Yumene (yay me for telling the names of more unpopular UTAUs :3),Sachi Eika,Ceoil Eika,Midori Akine,Kaisa (idk her last name ,`kay?),Kirin Kirisame,meruku Kageru,Neko Kanochi,Airi Izumi,Aline Enbukyoku,Nami Utaune,Stella Hoshine,Ayame Ensei

I`m sure I am forgetting lots of people but I suck so yeah xD
    StateOfDep
    StateOfDep

Notes : 307

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shizu Sogone+Aroku Senna
    Blog/Website: http://shizusogone.blogspot.com/

Post by StateOfDep Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Off the top of my head, huh. Most of the ones I know have already been named here...

Shizu Sogone, Kotori Shizune, Yoshi Kazune, Hitori Kanane, Tree, Eert, Nobody, Kamirei, Sofi, Marc Torres, Bokene, Hana Kyou, FL-chan (?), SELEN, Tsubaki Kirine...

A LINK TO THE WIKIA: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/UTAUloids#Japanese_voicebanks_produced_in_the_United_States
    Pretty much everyone below this link is overseas. I think it's just Ruko and Kotodama that're from Japan. (I could be wrong, but each profile has a category stating where they're from...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am