Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Okay, guys, I REALLY need you to rip this apart - Tsugai Kogarashi

suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Okay, guys, I REALLY need you to rip this apart - Tsugai Kogarashi Empty Okay, guys, I REALLY need you to rip this apart - Tsugai Kogarashi

Post by suthethird Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Yeah, yeah, this is my third thread about this.
    But it's a totally different topic and I really need help because I want this to be the best LOKE and Anaka cover ever but I think Osamu's drunkness somehow rubbed off on me, so I couldn't even hear if it was on synch. I need you guys to listen to this and tell me exactly what's wrong, how to fix it, yadayadayada...

http://www.4shared.com/audio/MWAorlIV/tsugai_test_1.html
    (Yeah, yeah, It's low quality. I'll fix it when I actually know it's on synch.)

Things I refuse to fix:
    *Lack of reverb. I hate using reverb.
    *The few English Rs. One, LOKE's Rs sound move like English Rs than Ls anyway. Two, the L files for the Rs I left in were completely messed up, and my throat is too screwed up to replicate Anaka's voice for the triphones to rerecord. So, if you say anything about me being a totally white weeaboo, I'll skdfjoisojdfoijsdifjjjgfffff.

Everything else? Fair game.
    Well, except for stuff that won't help.
    Like "LOL PUT LOKE IN THE OCTAVE 1 LOL"
    That really, really won't help.

UST by Sango, plzkthnx

And as I said, TEAR.
    IT.
    APART.
    I want walls of text telling me all my failures and how to fix them.
    Crossfrown
    Crossfrown

Notes : 994

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/

Okay, guys, I REALLY need you to rip this apart - Tsugai Kogarashi Empty Re: Okay, guys, I REALLY need you to rip this apart - Tsugai Kogarashi

Post by Crossfrown Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 am

Anaka's kind of quiet and overpowered by LOKE. They're both perfectly audible and lay in the karaoke neatly, though.

>using Ls
    ...wait what. How is that ever a good idea. D:

The Rs aren't severe enough to point out, so all around good job. :U

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm