Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The banning system and things related.

Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Notes : 867

The banning system and things related. Empty The banning system and things related.

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm

I think we need to talk a bit about it.

Before starting: I am NOT looking for a fight or anything, I am just saying things that I have heard here and there and things I have thought about.

First, shouldn't it be written on the person's profile if they're banned? Because we see threads posted by banned people, ask them something and never get an answer?

Second, the people temp-banned should be allowed a second chance. They just get the mods "OMGUHAVVWANSBEANBAN'DU'LLDYUSUMFINBADAGAIN!!!" or something of the kind. I'm not saying anything bad of the mods, it's just something seen a lot.

Third, I've heard a few times that the mods here prefer some people over other ones/hate some people here. I don't think it's true, but I am still talking a bit about it.

Last, but not least, it is really easy to get a new e-amil/IP adress. It's a good thing for the ones who really want a second chance,like Annamaeblythe who has proven herself, but what is it for the real spammers?

If you want to know who I am, you can always try guessing.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 am