Yes, Master (Yuugi/Ami-chan, with Kuroshitsuji influences)

smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Yes, Master (Yuugi/Ami-chan, with Kuroshitsuji influences) Empty Yes, Master (Yuugi/Ami-chan, with Kuroshitsuji influences)

Post by smeen on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:08 am

All because of Melody and her awesome idea that Ami and Yuugi looks like Sebby and Ciel, I decided to give this sta=range fic a try. It has been a while since I read Kuroshitsuji... (I read the manga, haven't seen the series yet.) Anyway, I dunno what this should be called... Crossover? Crackfic? Fluff? It has all those elements!

Whatever, just read it if you're interested.

UTAU's included:
    Yuugi Hakune
    Amithusos Kuartsu Rosaris
    Yume and Yoshiya Barauta (because I love them too dearly)
    Kurisu Koorine
    Deon

Spoiler:
    Yuugi skipped through the many appklications lying on his desk. He sighed heavily. He had received over fifty applications of people (mostly older men) who wanted to be his next butler. But Yuugi, the brat, was being picky and selfish. He only wanted a good-looking butler. Skills needed, but a good-looking butler was important too. After all, his cook, gardener and maid weren't that attractive... Nor were they skilled. He sighed again. This was definetely not going the right way... Untill... "Yes! I found one!", he yelled loudly, while waving with an application like it was the flag of Great-Britain. And outside the office, three people silently cheered while listening at the door.

"Well, you know why you're here.", Yuugi said, trying to sound bored. "You wanted to become my new butler, is that correct?" He eyed the purple-haired male at the other side of his desk curiously, without letting his concentration slip. "Yes, that is correct sir.", the man nodded. "Good. And you know how to cook, clean up, work in the garden and all other butler-stuff, right?" The man nodded again. "Great, get yourself a smoking. You're starting tomorrow.", Yuugi said, folding up the papers. While his new butler walked out of the room, Yuugi could just barely maintain the serious look on his face. As soon as the man had left the office, Yuugi's face turned into a smug grin. "My my, I have something new to look at..."

Yuugi looked at his new butler. He was pleased. Really pleased. However... "There is one problem.", he said, looking seriously distressed. "What is it, Master?", the butler politely replied. "Your name. Amithusos Kuartsu Rosaris. It's way too long." Yuugi crossed his arms. "Can I call you Ami-san?" The butler, or rather, Ami-san, nodded. "Ok. Now, I expect you back at my office around two. In the meantime, try to get to know the staff.", Yuugi said, sitting down again. "Can you manage, Ami-san?" Ami-san nodded, smiling politely at his new master. "Of course, Master."

Ami-san walked down the hallway. He didn't quite understand why his Master needed a butler that could cook, clean and do the gardening... But he was a capable man, one of extreme talents, and he know he could manage. With or without the staff. "Where is the staff anyway?", he mumbled to himself. Right on time, a maid appeared right in front of him. Her uniform was covered in blood, and she tried to tidy it up, but saw it didn't work out. "Let's wash this...", she muttered, before calling out: "Yoshiya! Get the hell over here! I need to wash our clothes!" The boy that appeared looked a lot like the maid, but instead wore clothes of those of a gardener. "But Yume, what about that?", he pointed at Ami-san. Yume inspected him. "It's the new butler, we'll just talk to him after changing.", she said and she grabbed Yoshiya. "Bye mister butler!", Yoshiya said, while being dragged by Yume. As they dissappeared around the corner, Ami-san tried to place everything he just saw. "Oh well, I'm sure they have a pretty good explanation for this.", he sighed. "Let's get over to the kitchen. Because, there has to be a cook too, right?" And the new butler made his way over to the kitchen.

"Those two rascals smudge everything with those activities of them...", the cook complained to Ami-san, after he asked him about Yume and Yoshiya. "They're a nice bunch, the twins, but bloodstains aren't easy to clean." Ami-san nodded, understanding the man completely. "By the way, I'm Kurisu. Just call me Kursi, don't call me cook or something..." Ami-san nodded again. "Understoond. I am Amithusos.", he said, smiling. "You're what? Oh, it's your name!", Kurisu said, looking confused. "Well, let's just call you Ami. I'm sure our master already gave you a nickname.", he grinned and winked at Ami-san. "Yes, he did...", Ami-san said. "Can I ask you, Kurisu, what happened to the last butler?" Footsteps were heard behind them. "His time was up. We had to get him.", Yume said. Ame-san spinned around to see the twins in new, fresh clothes. "Poor Deon. He was a nice guy...", Yoshiya commented. "Every humanlife ends some time.", Yume said, shrugging. "He was drinking way too much too." Behind Ami-san, Kurisu started working with the pans on the stove. "I do not like this thing...", he muttered aloud. "Why not?", Ami-san asked him, trying to ignore the twins. Kurisu eyed him, held his hand out to the stove, and shot some icer at it. "Kurisu, it's not working like that. You know that. You need fire for it.", Yume said. And Ami-san knew why his master needed such a capable butler.

It was 2 PM. Strictly on time, Ami-san opened the door to Yuugi's office. Only to see his master sound asleep on top of his paperwork. He smiled at the sight, and lifted the tiny master up. Silently, and carefully, Ami-san undressed him, dressed him into his pyamas, and laid Yuugi on his bed. With a gentle smile, Ami-san put a blanket over Yuugi. "You can wake me up too, you know?", Yuugi muttered, still half asleep. "I didn't want to disturb my Master's beauty sleep.", Ami-san said softly. "You just wanted to see me naked...", Yuugi mumbled. Ami-san wanted to reply, but Yuugi said: "You can..." He curled up in his bed, and Ami-san wattched him for a little while, before leaving the room. He smiled. "I'll remember that, Master."
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Yes, Master (Yuugi/Ami-chan, with Kuroshitsuji influences) Empty Re: Yes, Master (Yuugi/Ami-chan, with Kuroshitsuji influences)

Post by smeen on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Double-post, because I can and this is an official update.

WARNING! *puts on flashlights*
    This contains:
    sex
    yaoi
    smut
    smutty talk
    whipped cream
    fluff
    uke!Yuugi (because he needs his own warning xD)
    seme!Ami (needs his own warning too, he is the hottest seme I have ever written...)

Have fun!

Spoiler:
    Yuugi stretched his arms. He looked around in his bedroom. Did he really fall asleep during his paperwork. He giggled. Paperwork was boring though... The boy climbed out of his huge bed. He missed out on dinner, so he was naturally hungry. And his butler was going to pay...

On his bare feet, Yuugi went down the stairs. He found it odd that he couldn't find Ami-san in the bedroom he was assigned to. That would mean the butler was not asleep yet. He tiptoed his way into the enormous dining and slowly, but carefully, peeked around the corner. There was his butler. But what on earth was he doing? Yuugi slowly approached him... "I'm sorry but, are you sleeping on my dining table?" Ami-san woke up, looking quite startled. "I.. I'm sorry, Master. I wanted to wait untill you woke up with giving you dinner..." He looked at the clock, and then looked back at Yuugi. "But it seems it is time for breakfast already. I am terribly sorry Master." Ami-san bowed his head. Yuugi smiled. "You are forgiven, Ami-san. Under one condition."
    "Yes?"
    "I do fancy myself some breakfast."
    "Yes, Master."

"This is delicious!" The food Ami-san had cooked made Yuugi happy. "This might even be better then the breakfast my chef makes...", muttered. While he took another bite, Ami-san answered. "I think Kurisu does his best, Master." Yuugi nodded, while chewing. "i won't fire him, don't worry.", he answered, after swallowing. The two looked at each other for a while. "So...", Yuugi started. "If I may, Master.", Ami-san started. "I was quite suprised at that little... comment you made." Yuugi's face turned red, and he looked away. "But, I might feel interesting in taking the invintation.", Ami-san showed somewhat of a smirk. Yuugi's face turned into a deeper shade of crimson. He scowled. "Ah, Master, you are too cute." Yuugi's face couldn't be more red, but Ami-san wasn't finished yet. He leaned over to Yuugi, coming really, really close... "Want me to take it on, Master?" Yuugi looked at those dark violet eyes and he was about to lose it when common sense took over. "Why don't you tell me something else instead?", Ami-san pulled back, looking confused. "Like, why you were sleeping in the dining instead of your bedroom...", Yuugi said, grinning madly. "Ah." The butler sat straight, looking thoughtful. "I went here, because I let Master sleep through the dinner. I figured Master would come to the dining to claim his food afterwards. I guess I fell asleep. My honest apologies." Yuugi sighed. "You already apologized."
    "I know."
    "Then stop it."
    The two looked at each other again. Ami-san started smiling, and Yuugi felt a shiver creeping up his spine. "So, Master likes the bedroom more than the dining?" And before Yuugi knew what he was saying, he replied: "No, Master likes the kitchen more than the dining." Ami-san's smile turned into a smirk, and the butler picked up his master bridal style and carried him to the kitchen.

Yuugi was put down on the massive wooden table that stood inside of the kitchen. "Master, are you certain of this?" Yuugi, who was already lost in those dark jewels others call eyes, nodded absently. "Have you done this before, Master?" Yuugi shook his head. "And... I have a name. I prefer you using it when we are so... intimate...", he mumbled, letting his eyes suck up everything they spotted. "Ah...", Ami-san stroked through Yuugi's loose blonde hair, and the blonde boy remembered he was only wearing some pyamas. "I will be careful then... Yuugi." Yuugi's breathing became unsteady just from Ami-san saying his name, and the older man grinned. "So cute...", he muttered, and he slammed his lips onto Yuugi's. Yuugi let the older man lead, opening his mouth when his butler's tongue asked for it. He moaned into the kiss. Ami-san was not only kissing him, one of his hands slipped underneath Yuugi's shirt and stroked his skin. The stopped kissing, because the pwtite blonde clearly needed some air. While Yuugi was gasping for air, Ami-san decided to move over to Yuugi's earlobe, causing the smaller boy to cry out once again. "Ah... A-Ami...", Yuugi moaned. "I... I..." Ami-san stopped his actions immediately. "My dear Yuugi, we didn't even start yet!" He smirked at Yuugi, who scowled. "Stop screwing around then...", he muttered. "But we're not even screwing yet."
    "Watch that mouth of yours."
    "I'm sorry Yuugi, but what do you want me to call it?"
    "Love making."
    "Okay, then let me rephrase myself. We're not even making love yet."
    "That's better."
    They looked at each other in the same way for the third time. Both staying perfectly silent. "What are we going to do now?" It was Yuugi breaking the silence. "Whatever you want to, Yuugi.", Ami-san replied. Yuugi's face turned red, even while he flustered already. "I want you to make love to me. I thought I already made that clear." Ami-san leaned down over Yuugi again. "Yes, you did..." But, instead of kissing him again, Ami-san began to slowly peel off Yuugi's pyamas. The boy closed his eyes in both embarrassment and anticipation. For a while, he felt nothing. Then Ami-san's voice called out for him. "You can watch, don't worry." Yuugi opened his eyes... His jaw might drop at the sight he was enjoying. Before him stood one gorgeous and naked butler. He sat up straight, and stook out his arms. Ami-san took a step forward, and Yuugi grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer. "We can't start just like this, Yuugi."
    "I don't care..."
    "You do, this will be painful. We need some lubrication."
    Yuugi looked around, finding it very hard to tear his eyes of the beautiful body in front of him. And he laid his eyes on some whipped cream. "What is that doing there?", Ami-san, who had followed Yuugi's eyes, muttered. "I dunno, but it's lubricating enough...", Yuugi answered huskily, grabbing the bowl. Ami-san knew he had nothing to say in return and coated his fingers in the whipped cream. "I know some other things you can do with this..."
    "You can show me some other time. Just get on with it."
    "Yes, Yuugi. Now put your legs around me." Yuugi nodded, and did what Ami-san asked him. "Good..." Ami-san carefully pushed one finger into Yuugi's virgin hole. Yuugi gasped, and grabbed those shoulders in front of him. "Shhh...", Ami-san hushed him, "You need to relax. I promise it will feel good." He started moving, but Yuugi couldn't relax. He clawed into Ami-san's shoulders, leaving bright red marks in the process. "It hurts too much, right?" Yuugi looked up, tears welling in his eyes. "I'm sorry..." Ami-san smiled. "You're beautiful, Yuugi." They kissed. Yuugi's grip on Ami-san's shoulders slowly dissappeared, and Ami-san returned to his preparations. Before Yuugi knew it, Ami-san had all three fingers in, moving in and out. "See, I promised.", Ami-san said softly into Yuugi's ear. Yuugi nodded. "But we're not done yet..."
    "No, we're not."
    "You certain you want me to continue?"
    "How many times are you going to ask me that?"
    "I apologize."
    Ami-san pulled out his fingers and coated his erection in the whipped cream. He laid his hands around Yuugi's tiny hips and pulled him closer. Very, very carefully, he pushed himself inside. A gasp from Yuugi made him lean down some more. "If it hurts, please hurt me too.", he whispered. Yuugi's hands grabbed Ami-san shoulders again, and he clawed into the flesh while Ami-san started to move. It hurted, but not for long. Slowly, Yuugi relaxed, letting go of Ami-san's shoulders, where he left bloody marks. "It feels nice now...", he softly said, smiling at his butler. "I know, but it's going to get even better...", the reply was, and Yuugi noticed the man was trying out different angles. "What are you trying to do?"
    "Trying to make you scream..."
    At that excact moment, Yuugi let out a scream, twisting his body into curves he never knew he could tun into. "Ah, Yuugi, you're so flexible...", Ami-san moaned, and Yuugi grabbed his shoulders again. "A-Ami-san... Please... More." The older man brushed his lips against Yuugi's neck. "I will give you more..." They moaned and groaned in union, picking up the pace. Yuugi started clawing again, but this time not because of pain. Ami-san decided to suck on random spots of Yuugi's neck, leaving marks all over it. Then, all of the sudden Yuugi screamed Ami-san's name. His body tensed, he scratched over Ami-san's back. His climax was so heavy, he tilted his butler over the edge too. Ami-san bit on the spot of Yuugi's neck he was currently sucking. For a moment, it was like time stood still.

Ami-san stroke a strand of sweaty purple hair out of his face. His master, and newly found lover, was asleep again. Ami-san looked at the time, before picking the blonde boy up. "I hope he'll start complaining about lunch later...", he mused, and he walked out of the kitchen.
    fukokun
    fukokun

Notes : 1339

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ZOMBIE, as well as a couple other solo UTAUloids.
    Blog/Website: None, currently

Yes, Master (Yuugi/Ami-chan, with Kuroshitsuji influences) Empty Re: Yes, Master (Yuugi/Ami-chan, with Kuroshitsuji influences)

Post by fukokun on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Oh my god, that second one-- *fans self* Good job on the stories, I can't wait to read more! :D
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Fffffffffffff-
    *drowns in noseblood*

You've inspired me to continue Yes, Princess... Though it won't be lemony. xD
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:12 pm

fljdsakf -dies-

smeen needs to write more lemons, like, RIGHT NOW
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 am

I need to write more lemons?

Well, okay... If I feel inspired... xD

But thank you guys.

And Yume, continue it NAO!
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:02 am

I skimmed it for now. I love that you made kurisu a chef, we do like experimental cooking xP
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 am

xD It just popped up in my head. And the second part has no Kurisu, so...
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

Post by Darkkira1332 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 am

*reads almost everything until he saw a warning about Yaoi*....uhh kira can you hit me with your bat so I will forget what I just read?

Kira:...sure...*pulls Bat and hits DK1332 Hard*
    DK1332:....uhhh...what was I doing?
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 am

xD

Yuugi: You know you had it coming...

Yuugi has no shame.
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 am

smeen wrote:xD It just popped up in my head. And the second part has no Kurisu, so...
    he was mentioned xP
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Yes, but only mentioned...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:30 am