Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Ezri
Starfruit
LupinAKAFlashTH2
zin
Nanashi_Zokune
9 posters

Is Google trying to control our minds?

Is Google trying to control our minds? Empty Is Google trying to control our minds?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:00 am

First Google Instant.
    Now this.

http://scribe.googlelabs.com/
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Is Google trying to control our minds? Empty Re: Is Google trying to control our minds?

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:41 pm

the answer is yes and what we all don't realize they're the prelude to the matrix.
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Is Google trying to control our minds? Empty Re: Is Google trying to control our minds?

Post by zin Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:44 pm

ohh its fun to make random sentiences with

google scribe wrote:
    what is this song boutique hotel in the heart of the famous and the unknown for download now for free in seconds and preserve the integrity of the site and participate on the committee.

the first part was kinda deep O_O
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm

This is the text version of GLaDOS.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:59 pm

^ THIS.

I dunno, you might actually be right. This tirade (which reminded me of Aperture) actually kinda started making sense near the end...

"I have a lot of people are going to be a member of the Board of Directors of the Company and the Company shall be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the product or as part of the products name is the first time in the future and the future of the world and the world of the living room and dining room with a view to share videos with friends and family to enjoy a good meal and a drink."
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:03 pm

okay i admit that was fun and my results are hillarious

you have just installed drivers into his face and kissed each book must be xed model and query language for the first line of defense
    Starfruit
    Starfruit

Notes : 418

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Keri Oki//Jane Doe
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/KichijoYorune

Post by Starfruit Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 pm

this is so fun when I'm stuck in class~ :D
    "At times I get so scared that I know of no other Indian publisher whose books can equal the superb quality of the product of innovative collaboration between scientific societies and academies of Europe's leading commercial cleaning franchise companies with over a hundred years ago the first time in the future and the future of the world and the world of the living room."
    ...that last part doesn't even make sense. xD

I tried again, and got this:
    "kitchen and bath design and remodelling pictures are actual extracts from the manual so this should be a good idea to make the most end of a desired signal level of the signal at a predetermined rate for all three species of the genus in the family of the late Dr. George Lopez Latin kings of comedy comic community computer cool crazy daily dance design diet discipline disney channel dream dreams eat eating education"
    ...I think I broke it. >3>
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:18 pm

"and the other is a new and improved version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video in a new window in your browser to use this feature to work properly until you restart your computer and the Internet"

okay so in order to get this "new" flash player to work properly i have to restart my computer and the internet.
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:21 pm

"Fourth book by the bestselling author Chetan Bhagat Combo Of 3 Books Store India Books and Chapters in Books are available for the following reasons for the decision to go to the forum and topic screens and the like are not allowed to alter any portion of the link code or change the layout or targeting for any reason you are not alone in this world and the world of the living room and "

o-o
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:25 pm

uh uh uh lolwut
    i added the first three words and scribe did the rest....

"childrens card games for the Nokia one seems good with torch and the workpiece is a semiconductor device according to claim 1 wherein the first and second ends of the earth and the sun is shining and the sky is completly gray and white in the middle of the night and the next day and the next day after the date of the first and second ends of the earth and the sun is shining and the sky is completly gray and white matter of ensuring that the information provided by the merchants and MyShopping.com.au assumes no one else will be winners and losers in the process of yodeling."
    (yodeling was orginally f**king)

Last edited by zinfandel on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 pm

So vulgar, Google...
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:30 pm

"asleep in the car and the car is in the process of the carbon dioxide emissions from the use of the Site and the related to the search of penicillin and streptomycin and were incubated at room temperature for 1."

someone is polluting

"captain planet is greater than the expected value of their property and their creditors."

i put kurisu koorine and this is what i got

"Kurisu Koorine is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company and is not intended to be used."

google is mean >.<
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:43 pm

dancing with the stars us season 6 episode 9 online free streaming
    live en direct sur le site de l' lnstitut Henri Poincaré

whut? o-o
    BlazePyron
    BlazePyron

Notes : 811

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaen Shujoteki
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/BlazePyron

Post by BlazePyron Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Stuck in the Middle East and Africa Frequent Flyer Programs and other Loyalty Programs / Partners in Health and Disease Registry and the National Science Foundation under Grant No. DE LA PAZ COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE COUNTY OF MAUI AS IT PERTAINS TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY INC and their payment behavior of the system is not a valid stream resource in C minor for Piano and Orchestra No. 1 in the world of the living room and dining room with a view to share videos with friends and family to enjoy a good meal and a drink for the first time in the future and the future.

That is so much fun!
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Ezri wrote:"Fourth book by the bestselling author Chetan Bhagat Combo Of 3 Books Store India Books and Chapters in Books are available for the following reasons for the decision to go to the forum and topic screens and the like are not allowed to alter any portion of the link code or change the layout or targeting for any reason you are not alone in this world and the world of the living room and "

o-o

"read more like this in the future and the future of the world and the world of the living room and dining room with the king"

rofl so the burger king? he's creepy D: becareful ezri he's in the dining room
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Otter eater and I do not know what to do with the fact that the two are not the only ones who can sing and dance and sing and dance and strip for you
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:05 am

"burger king nutrition facts for brand name drugs and generic drugs are covered by the Act of Union in Evolving Political Landscape Gets Worse for Dems in Michigan Governor Race Ratings in the left hand side of the road and the land of the free Acrobat Reader"

all i typed was burger for the first word. don't you just love how it immediately starts going into drugs? XD
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:25 am

i typed in otter and it did the rest xD
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:36 am

"utau hoshina utau yo gotti ft lil wayne st louis mo usa and canada retail locations in the United States and Canada and the United States and Canada and the United States and Canada and the United States "

i think i broke it... cause it keeps repeating those last lines over and over again for paragraphs.
    all i typed was utau for the first word

@zin lol XD
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:48 am

i think i broke it more now it is in spanish

Hola a todos los que no lo es todo un error que te envuelve este infierno gris central nervous system.
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

Post by Tsumanne Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 am

In the case of the disappearing croc print leather belt with a silver spoon in my mouth and I was not sure if it is not a valid stream resource in another country or region of the world and the world of the living room and dining room with a view to share videos with friends and family to enjoy a good meal of the day and
    night to make sure that the following conditions are met and married to a wonderful man and a woman who is not board certified may still be an excellent catch and release fishing is allowed in comments are those of the author and do not want

Yes, it makes sense somehow! You may not think so, but it does! xDD

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:57 am

I can't believe "DO NOT WANT" was at the end of that.
    Starfruit
    Starfruit

Notes : 418

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Keri Oki//Jane Doe
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/KichijoYorune

Post by Starfruit Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 am

keri oki earthquake of magnitude 7 or greater required for Vista and XP computers and two printers and all other marks contained herein is governed by the HealthGrades User Agreement and Privacy Policy & Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy & Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy & Terms of Use Agreement and...
    GOOGLESCRIBE used U-TURN! Go, GOOGLESCRIBE! GOOGLESCRIBE used U-TURN! Go, GOOGLESCRIBE! GOOGLESCRIBE used...

pudding and the post office and a member of the Board of Directors of the Company and the Company shall be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the product or as part of the products name is the first time in the future and the future of the world and the world of the living dead and the living dead and gone and the bump is growing in popularity this week and I have been a number of different ways to get the best deal for this Single Family House in the Big Apple to the punch by going beyond the call of the wild type and mutant strains were grown in the presence of a large number of people who have been in the business of the company and the company is not affiliated with any school or team listed above
    from pudding to the post office is bad enough, but leave the bump out of it! >:0
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 am

I notice that "the world of the living room and dining room" pops up alot.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 am

There are a lot of set phrase trail lines like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:17 am