Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
BlazePyron
LupinAKAFlashTH2
fukokun
ouirichan
Psycho↑ ↓
Chasing Fireflies
zin
Starfruit
Sugarsheba
moeloid
R.K.
15 posters

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

ouirichan
    ouirichan

Notes : 253

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Karuine Chiyuki
    Blog/Website: http://karuinechiyuki.weebly.com/

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU) - Page 3 Empty Re: School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Post by ouirichan Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 am

(ohlol, I'm so late.)

"What a bad impression..." Chiyuki huffed as she ran towards her class. 2-U was it? It wasn't her fault that she lived so far away from the school. She shook her head and automatically stroked her lime green scarf she had around her neck.

"It's better late than never." She breathed as she quickly located her class. She quietly opened the door as to not disturb anyone. Everyone was just eating and some were typing on laptops and some...were writing? Chiyuki glanced at the board to see the prompt "Who inspired you to be a singer?"

Completely confused, she discreetly made her way to an empty seat and timidly asked a seat mate beside her "umm...excuse me..." The guy kept typing and typing, "What are we supposed to do...?"
    R.K.
    R.K.

Notes : 1027

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hana Chikako
    Blog/Website: http://hana-chikako.weebly.com/index.html

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU) - Page 3 Empty Re: School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Post by R.K. Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:02 pm

(( @Zinfandel and the rest other than AsterSelene: Yes, please. That would help disambiguate the names. :3 ))
    Hana found his head almost glued to the desk in the way back. He was just going to stay in class while everyone else went out to lunch, an act looked down upon as it was quite uncommon to stay in an instructional class during a free-roaming period, though it was still an option.
    The soft-spoken Hana raised his head up as a greeting was shot his way, he returned it with a rather lazy "hello," back. His demeanor came off as sluggish, though this attitude was just a defense mechanism to hide the true nature inside of him (timid, shy, negative). It was simple conformity with a few tosses of enigmatic overtones that made up Hana's social status, he didn't care where he fell into place stereotypically. As long as he wasn't being mocked all the time, he would be fine being listed under any social clique.
    "So, uh... what... don't you like, eat... or s-something?" he would ask, lowering his head yet again.
    Let's just... feign disinterest... I know this guy is here on official "popular-kid" business... Only to get a laugh out of my enthusiasm. Yeah, most probably.
    "Most probably..." he would then say out loud, though the low volume of the voice was still rather indistinct. Quite awkward indeed, reciting one's ending thoughts out loud.

Last edited by R.K. on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Indicated Parenthetical Subject(s).)
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Kenji stopped typing as he heard, "What are we supposed to do...?" and turned towards the direction of the voice.

"Ah, we just have to write 3 paragraphs or so about who or what inspires us to sing. It's kind of an introductory paragraph." He smiled and returned to typing his essay.
    ouirichan
    ouirichan

UTAU Information

Post by ouirichan Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Chiyuki blinked. Oh. Of course.
    "Thank you," she said, trying not to sound embarrassed for the obvious question.
    'C'mon Chiyuki,' she thought determinedly as she pulled a pencil from her school bag and started writing in her notebook. 'You have to talk to someone some day.' She shook her head. She still needed to finish this introductory thing.

"Who inspires me to sing..." Chiyuki mumbled, tapping her pencil lightly on her table. Who did inspire her to sing? Her brother? Her sister? she frowned, that sounded so cheezy. Ah, maybe she'd talk about her fellow PVDloids. That's a safe solution. Thus, the pink-haired girl scribbled about her compatriots. Once she was done, she relaxed on her seat.

"There's nothing to do, so..." She sighed, as she brought out her lunch box. Her brother made her pasta. She smiled as she remembered her days in Italy. As she started to get her fork, her pencil rolled off the table.

"Ah melone," she mumbled, as she tried to get her pencil instead. She really was clumsy.
    Sugarsheba
    Sugarsheba

Notes : 515

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sheba-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://kyokorozene.webs.com

Post by Sugarsheba Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:08 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted for a jillion years, I've been at school all day ^^)

Kyoko smiled at the girl who had just spoken to her. "Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks." She picked at the bits of gravel on her white shorts, and smoothed down her now rumplt shirt.
    "I'm going to head to class now, I don't wanna be any later than I already am."

She walked into class 2-U with a forced smile on her lips.
    "Hi, I -uh- missed the bus today, and had to walk here. Hope that's okay."
    Kyoko had made up the story about missing the bus on the spot, but it was better than telling the truth. Oh yeah, like I'm going to say 'I fell, and sat there like a dazed idiot for more than half of an hour.' As if.

Kyoko slide into a seat behind another girl with pink hair. Glancing up at the writing prompt on the board, she reached into her pack and took out a purple pen and notebook.

"Who inspired me... I can't tell the truth can I? Or rather make a habbit of lying? Whatever, humiliation is better than taking time to come up with anything on the spot."

Kyoko wrote down a measly excuse for a paragraph, and stuck her notebook and pen back into her pack.
    "Lunch time already? Mmm."

She deposited her pack underneath her desk, and walked slowly out of the room, following the flood of students to the cafeteria.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Hana continued nibbling on her rice as she surveyed her notebook. Depending on whom she was imitating today, she could either:
    * Stalk down Sukone Tei and start a catfight with her over Len. (Not an option; Sukone Tei wasn’t there, obviously.)
    * Go set something on fire. (No matches around, either.)
    * Go fangirling over Ritsu (obviously also not an option since Ritsu, obviously, wasn’t there).

Sighing, she wondered if anyone interesting was coming.
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 pm

(its a open campus right? meaning students can leave at will. it is part college...)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:35 pm

(Wouldn’t that defeat the point of the “School Life” part? It’s supposed to be a normal Japanese-type school, meaning you can get punished for truancy.)
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:37 pm

(well i hear some schools let the students go off campus for lunch as long as they return to class after the lunch break on time)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 pm

(I know they do that in America [my school does it], but knowing what I do about Asian schools, they’d never let that happen…)
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:46 pm

(alright, changes opening. also lucky at my school you can do it when your 18...)

After kurisu finshed his lunch that his master droped of at the admin building. He wondered over to the extra classes and clubs list. There was an array of clubs and extra classes to pick from he took some of the "take one" filers. Continuing to roam around the campus he got lost around the college part of the school. Not knowing what to do he turned back. When Kurisu returned to class room he just sat at his desk and waited for class to continue.
    moeloid
    moeloid

Notes : 1550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/

Post by moeloid Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 pm

((lolololol supah late entry ;w;))

Phoenix Honoone walked back from lunch to his classroom quietly. He hadn't been noticed all day, so he felt a little lonely.
    Oh well, maybe I can try to talk to someone in class...

As he walked through the long hallways of his school, he looked at the colorful posters that donned the walls. Many of them club advertisements. He decided he would check them more thoroughly later as the bell was about to ring.

He quickly entered his class and chose an empty desk to sit at. He noticed a boy in a blue suit with brown hair staring somewhere distant. He attempted to say hello,
    "H-hi... my name is Phoenix. I don't think I've met you yet..."

He didn't hear him.

Phoenix sighed and waited for class to begin.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Hana continued eating her rice, wondering if anyone around here spoke Korean. Or Chinese. There weren’t enough people to talk to…almost everyone spoke Japanese only.

They’re all stupid, she thought.
    ouirichan
    ouirichan

UTAU Information

Post by ouirichan Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:45 am

Chiyuki had a habit of eating quickly, so she decided to look around the campus.

"mmmm..." She hummed as she went through the hallway. She browsed various Club advertisements, musing whether or not to join. She stopped at an advertisement for foreign language class. She smiled as she went through the list.

"italia..." she murmured. She missed the ever happy streets of Italy, until she moved to the Philippines and learned Japanese and Filipino. She wondered whether people spoke Italian in her class. She shrugged and went back to her classroom. Maybe she could join a literature club. But her eyesight was bad enough.

As she went back, she noticed a new face. He sat near the boy in a blue suit (Kurisu right? she heard someone call him that.) Apparently, he tried to start a conversation with him, but ended up not getting a response. Chiyuki cocked her head to the side. Maybe she could talk to him!

She noticed he wasn't too far from her seat, and tried to start a conversation.

"Hi!" She smiled, waving her hand. "I don't see you around, what's your name?"
    moeloid
    moeloid

UTAU Information

Post by moeloid Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Surprised to hear someone talking to him, Phoenix turned his head quickly, the tuft on his hair bobbing side to side.

"Er...my name is Phoenix," he said not making eye contact, "nice to meet you..."

He managed a shy smile as he waited for her response.
    Inside he was ecstatic.
    She seems so nice~
    Not to mention, pink hair is cute as well~ Q u Q

((yea, he thinks with emoticons-DON'T JUDGE ME 'K?! =u=))
    R.K.
    R.K.

UTAU Information

Post by R.K. Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Hana took a look at his slightly dirty fingernails, the black polish beginning to look rather dull and fragmented.
    Oh great... I'm going to have to reapply another film to these when I can afford another set...
    He would sigh as this thought ended, noticing that the one who started a conversation with him had left and was now surrounded by other UTAUloids, which Hana assumed were the other guy's friends.
    Well... that's one less person, I suppose... Wonder if he went off to tell his friends that I'm free entertainment, or something.
    Hana held his mental tongue on this one and decided to instead take the mechanical pencil on his desk and scribble random words onto a blank sheet of paper that he could have used for notes. He didn't really care about that, though.
    As he finished scribbling down another run-on sentence, Hana noticed another walk into the class, someone of a less than provocative demeanor.
    How nice.
    He would think this to himself as he shrugged, continuing on with his scribbling.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Hana continued musing on to herself, deciding she needed someone to talk to.
    ouirichan
    ouirichan

UTAU Information

Post by ouirichan Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Chiyuki smiled and answered "Nice to meet you~ I'm Karuine Chiyuki!"
    She took a seat behind him and readjusted her scarf.
    I'm finally talking to someone! She thought cheerfully. And this guy seems cute...
    "Ne, this school's so big, isn't it?" She sighed.
    Could I actually make friends here...?
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Kurisu snaping out of his daydream and turning around, "oh hello, ya this is a big campus i found my self lost a few times. the name is Kurisu Koorine" he writes 氷音クリス in the air. "Koorine stands for ice sound. sorry if i seem boring -chuckle- ya my master told me to tell people that... but i am glad to meet you, just a little warning i sleep in class some if i snore just kick me..."
    moeloid
    moeloid

UTAU Information

Post by moeloid Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:40 pm

"It's nice to meet both of you," Phoenix says with a wide grin, "I hope we can be friends...i-if that's okay, of course..." He added quickly.

Suddenly the bell rang and class began.
    ((lolololol wut class is this anyway ono;; ))
    BlazePyron
    BlazePyron

Notes : 811

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaen Shujoteki
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/BlazePyron

Post by BlazePyron Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

(mind if I join? I've never done an rp before, but I love developing Kaen's personality. :3)

This sucks. Kaen thought, walking back to class from lunch, the clink of his chains resounding in his head. He walked into 2-U and sat down, closing his eyes, letting the morning's events wash over him. Why does he want me to go here anyway? He knows I don't get along with people. And to think he sees himself as my master. Hmph. Kaen slowly opened one eye and stared at the white-haired neko-boy next to him. The kid's speech had make Kaen smirk. How could anyone with that stupid-sounding of a voice be a good singer? Yet, there was something Kaen liked about the kid, but he couldn't quite figure it out.
    R.K.
    R.K.

UTAU Information

Post by R.K. Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Hana carefully rolled his eyes towards the person sitting next to him, adding a motion to his head so he could get a better view. Though, this would only take about a few seconds before he snapped his head forward in one awkward motion, staying still for a few minutes before he got back to scribbling words once again.
    He would mumble a few times as he concentrated, utterances that made no sense whatsoever as he kept going on, not really minding the slight cramping he had in his wrist for making such tiny motions on the paper, he was more-so focused on the time passing rather than whether or not he was in pain of some sort. At least it wasn't boring.
    First days are always so boring and meaningless. I just want to get back to learning or something...
    ouirichan
    ouirichan

UTAU Information

Post by ouirichan Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 am

Chiyuki bobbed her head to the side.
    "Ne~You're Kurisu right?" she asked cheerfully. "I'll talk to you guys later." Thus she rushed to her seat.
    They resumed with the people who didn't recite their prompt essays.
    She wondered when her turn was.

(lolrushed)
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Kenji got up with his printed essay and began. It was rather boring, beginning with Hiyama Kiyoteru and ending with being inspired by bits and pieces of nature, such as forests, oceans, birds, animals, etc.

He was inspired too much.
    ouirichan
    ouirichan

UTAU Information

Post by ouirichan Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:36 am

Now it was Chiyuki's turn, so she stood up and started reading her essay. She wasn't the type to talk with confidence, and her voice was soft, but she spoke with as much pride as she could muster.

She talked about her fellow PVDloids Emiko Yasashiikoe and Shiroki Aratane, and how they inspired her to train and train until she became a full-fledged UTAUloid. She also mentioned her brother and her sister, plus Italy. It was a quite ordinary essay, she had to admit, but she tried her best.

She gave a quick smile after she ended her speech, and did a little bow. (Why she did that, she didn't know.) She sat down and relaxed as she took in who her seat mates were. So there was the boy with the laptop(his name was Kenji, if she thought about it.), Phoenix, and a girl who Chiyuki has yet to ask her name.

Hmm...She thought Maybe school won't be such a drag after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 am