Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
BlazePyron
LupinAKAFlashTH2
fukokun
ouirichan
Psycho↑ ↓
Chasing Fireflies
zin
Starfruit
Sugarsheba
moeloid
R.K.
15 posters

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

Notes : 558

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Cody Akaori
    Blog/Website: http://codyakaori.blogspot.com/

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU) - Page 4 Empty Re: School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Post by Cody-Tailor Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 pm

(Would it be okay if I joined? I don't have much RP experience but I would like to try.)

a soft knock tapped against the door. "Excuse me um...I was told to come here...im kinda new here...sorry I was late I hate a late pass here" said Cody who was only half way through the door way....Cody felt out of place his face was bright red.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU) - Page 4 Empty Re: School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Kenji looked up at the newcomer from his chair in the 2nd row from the back. He really didn't mind him being in the same classroom, he was probably just as confused as he was. He returned to typing out some pitches to use in a song, which he found himself humming along to, quietly at that. He wasn't sure how good it sounded.
    Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

UTAU Information

Post by Cody-Tailor Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Cody Walked into the room not knowing what to do next he never did well when he was tossed into a new situation with a bunch of people he didn't know 'Cody you suck at being social' He thought to himself

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Suddenly, Hana started wondering who the teacher was and why this person was so qualified to be teaching a bunch of UTAU. Was this teacher some kind of super-UTAU? Maybe it was actually the computer OS…no, that idea was so squicky she put it out of her head.
    Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

UTAU Information

Post by Cody-Tailor Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Finally Cody got the courage to speak again. "um may I ask what we are doing in class right now? if its alright I would like a little help if anyone doesn't mind...."

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Hana smacked Cody with her pencil for not being able to figure it out by himself.

People are stupid, she thought.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 pm

"Hey, Hana, don't be mean to him, he just got here, and he's nervous!" Kenji snapped. He directed his attention towards Cody now.
    "The assignment is actually written on the board," he directed, and then offered the newcomer a seat next to him.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Hana raised an eyebrow at Kenji and Cody, but continued to say nothing (yes, she felt a little bad, but she’d never admit it).

Although she did rationalize to herself that he could have just looked at the board without anyone telling him to.
    Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

UTAU Information

Post by Cody-Tailor Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Cody rubbed his head a bit and then looked at the bored. "oh wow im sorry it was right in front of me the whole time. I really can be stupid sometimes thank you.....oh may I ask you're name?" asked Cody hoping to be friends with Kenji
    R.K.
    R.K.

Notes : 1027

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hana Chikako
    Blog/Website: http://hana-chikako.weebly.com/index.html

Post by R.K. Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Hana raised his hand as the teacher cheated out towards the UTAU-students.
    "Ah... Yes, Hannah, right? Sorry if I pronounced your name wrong, I'm still getting used to names. Do you have anything to contribute?" the teacher asked in quite a loud manner.
    "Uhh... it's okay... C-can I just go to the --" Hana began, but only to be interrupted by the teacher once again.
    "Please speak up, I can hardly hear you from way back there!" the teacher would kindly command.
    "Uh... C-can I just please go to the bathroom?!" Hana would call out just a bit louder. This seemed to work as the teacher flicked a wrist towards the door leading out of the classroom, which meant it was okay for Hana to go.
    Did he really need the bathroom? Of course not. He went there anyways though, just to sit and think.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Hana suddenly started to have a paranoid fear that the teacher would pronounce her name incorrectly, too.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 pm

"I'm Kenji," he said calmly. "What's your name?"
    Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

UTAU Information

Post by Cody-Tailor Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 pm

"Im Cody thanks for letting me sit next to you." Cody then sat down and got out a pencil and some paper and thought about who inspired him. "wow...I have no clue what to put XD...there must be someone who inspires me...."
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:35 pm

"Don't kill yourself over it. It's not like the world is going to end just because you didn't finish the assignment- it's the first day, and as far as I know, this is just to introduce yourself. It's not graded, as far as I can tell," Kenji assured.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Hana blinked at Kenji a few times and finally added, “If this wasn’t graded…why did I do this in the first place? Everyone knows me…”
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:40 pm

"...Maybe it was just in case? I don't really know you, but we're not exactly people who hang out with each other or anything," he responded.
    The blinking from Hana had caused his ears, concealed under the cloth he had tied on to himself in the morning, to twitch. He hoped no one would notice, he wouldn't want to be attacked by students because he was of another race (he was a werewolf, and generally people fear them).

(Awww, f*** I gotta go. Someone else is going to have to decide which classroom Kenji heads off too after this one.)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 pm

“You don’t know me well, but you do know me…” (Hana probably knew more about Kenji from her meticulous note-taking than he knew her.)

Hana noticed something odd – did something move? – around Kenji’s head area, but said nothing and quickly shrugged it off. Life was too boring and normal for something out of the ordinary.
    Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

UTAU Information

Post by Cody-Tailor Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Cody was too busy thinking of ideas for his work to notice kenji's head. Cody wrote differnt ideas and eventually he had a rough draft.
    R.K.
    R.K.

Notes : 1027

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hana Chikako
    Blog/Website: http://hana-chikako.weebly.com/index.html

Post by R.K. Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Hana eventually approached the restroom and decided to slide his back against a probably still sanitary wall, sliding down just so that he may sit on the floor. Hana then hugged his knees and closed his eyes for the time being, waiting out this class period and possibly more.
    ouirichan
    ouirichan

Notes : 253

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Karuine Chiyuki
    Blog/Website: http://karuinechiyuki.weebly.com/

Post by ouirichan Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 am

Chiyuki hummed quietly as she watched the newcomer sit two seats away from her. She smiled as she saw him take a hit in the head with a pencil. She took a mental note to talk to him later if ever there was time...Eh?
    Kenji's head...twitched? She shook her head.
    "That's weird," she murmured, then loosened her scarf and sat back.
    She never got to ate her lunch, didn't she?
    I wonder what Signor Phoenix had for lunch, she thought sadly, regretting not eating her pasta in time. She sat back and waited for class to end.

(I missed a lot, haven't I? D8;; Signor is Mr. in Italian, so it's the equivalent of Phoenix-san. x3)
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:18 am

Kenji opened up FL Studio 9.1 on his laptop and plugged in some earbuds as he began working on inputting notes into a Piano roll for his song.... as he played it back, he began making changes to it, a lot of them too.

(Some notes about Kenji- he has 2 sets of ears, his human ears, which he usually hears through if he's covering his werewolf ears like he is now, and his werewolf ears, which he got after he turned 14, and are 1 of the two things that give away the fact that he himself is a werewolf)
    ouirichan
    ouirichan

Notes : 253

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Karuine Chiyuki
    Blog/Website: http://karuinechiyuki.weebly.com/

Post by ouirichan Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:38 am

(just wondering, does Kenji hear better with two pairs? XD)
    Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

UTAU Information

Post by Cody-Tailor Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Cody had finally written his paper of how kasane Teto inspires him. Cody thought it was great how an Utauloid who started out as a lie became well known and popular. "There at least I came up with something..." he said to himself.
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm

((Oooh, can I join? 8D I have a bunch of UTAUs... so I'll put their ages here...?
    Yume+Yoshiya: 15 (First year high-schoolers in Japan)
    Hikaru: 17 (Third year high-schooler)
    Ai: 14 (9th grader)
    Chou: 21 (...University level? xD)
    Reiko: 13 (8th grader)
    Hikari: 19 (University level) ))
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 pm

ouirichan wrote:(just wondering, does Kenji hear better with two pairs? XD)

(Actually, not at all, he can just hear things at a wider range- he can only use one set of ears at a time, see)

Kenji, who had actually been assigned an over-the-summer assignment, had been working on this song for about 2 weeks now- but hadn't actually started editing it until now.
    "Argh.... at least I get a few more days to work on this..." he muttered to himself, as he continued editing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 am