Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    TonyYonneFan
    TonyYonneFan

    Posts : 191
    Notes : 1065
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2010-07-27
    Age : 21

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: SHILOIDS
    Blog/Website: none
    Status: WIP

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by TonyYonneFan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm

    This is my last utau for AWHILE.

    UTAU 01 of PMS, Project Math Song
    Name: Pemdas
    Age: lived for 39 years but is actually 12
    Gender: Vampire (appears to be a male)
    Likes: Math (ha)
    Dislikes: Pretty much everything else. xD
    Friends, Crushes, Family, etc. : look below
    Download: I am really pissed by what someone told me in a PM about Pemdas. I am canceling him.
    Sample: ^
    Art: ^



    Last edited by TonyYonneFan on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Makku
    Makku

    Posts : 25
    Notes : 114
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-09-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Sweden

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Maya Strohbass
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Madofisshu
    Status: Done for now

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by Makku on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 pm

    Well, there's not really much to say about it right now.

    Too lazy for samples and stuff? Hmmm. You seem to come up with new Utaus a lot, maybe focusing on just making one at a time would help?
    TonyYonneFan
    TonyYonneFan

    Posts : 191
    Notes : 1065
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2010-07-27
    Age : 21

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: SHILOIDS
    Blog/Website: none
    Status: WIP

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by TonyYonneFan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm

    Makku wrote:Well, there's not really much to say about it right now.

    Too lazy for samples and stuff? Hmmm. You seem to come up with new Utaus a lot, maybe focusing on just making one at a time would help?

    I canceled my utaus. *facepalm* This is my last utau for awhile and I just came up with teh idea.
    Makku
    Makku

    Posts : 25
    Notes : 114
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-09-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Sweden

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Maya Strohbass
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Madofisshu
    Status: Done for now

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by Makku on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:04 pm

    Why did you cancel the other ones, if you don't mind me asking? If there was something wrong with them you probably could've just removed/fixed it!

    But well, it is your choice in the end. Sorry, I just hate to see effort go to waste, and for projects to turn out bad due to working on several at a time.
    TonyYonneFan
    TonyYonneFan

    Posts : 191
    Notes : 1065
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2010-07-27
    Age : 21

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: SHILOIDS
    Blog/Website: none
    Status: WIP

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by TonyYonneFan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:05 pm

    Makku wrote:Why did you cancel the other ones, if you don't mind me asking? If there was something wrong with them you probably could've just removed/fixed it!

    But well, it is your choice in the end. Sorry, I just hate to see effort go to waste, and for projects to turn out bad due to working on several at a time.

    I made too much utaus and i canceled them because no one would care anyway, and most people only have one utau
    Makku
    Makku

    Posts : 25
    Notes : 114
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-09-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Sweden

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Maya Strohbass
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Madofisshu
    Status: Done for now

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by Makku on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:09 pm

    Ah, I see.

    Well, good luck with this new one!
    TonyYonneFan
    TonyYonneFan

    Posts : 191
    Notes : 1065
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2010-07-27
    Age : 21

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: SHILOIDS
    Blog/Website: none
    Status: WIP

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by TonyYonneFan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 pm

    Makku wrote:Ah, I see.

    Well, good luck with this new one!

    Thanks
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 24
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:08 pm

    Pemdas.... I love that name. XD

    Good luck with this one.
    TonyYonneFan
    TonyYonneFan

    Posts : 191
    Notes : 1065
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2010-07-27
    Age : 21

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: SHILOIDS
    Blog/Website: none
    Status: WIP

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by TonyYonneFan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:33 pm

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:Pemdas.... I love that name. XD

    Good luck with this one.

    I finished him and im uploading a sample right now. :D
    Yeah, Pemdas. (Prenthesise(that how you spell it? xD) Exponents Multiplication division addition and subtraction)
    he is a math person.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 24
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 pm

    TonyYonneFan wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:Pemdas.... I love that name. XD

    Good luck with this one.

    I finished him and im uploading a sample right now. :D
    Yeah, Pemdas. (Prenthesise(that how you spell it? xD) Exponents Multiplication division addition and subtraction)
    he is a math person.

    It's Parenthesis, for single, and Parenthesise for plural. XD

    I forgot that's what Pemdas meant, actually. It just sounded math-like, so it fit. XD
    TonyYonneFan
    TonyYonneFan

    Posts : 191
    Notes : 1065
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2010-07-27
    Age : 21

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: SHILOIDS
    Blog/Website: none
    Status: WIP

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by TonyYonneFan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:41 pm

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    TonyYonneFan wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:Pemdas.... I love that name. XD

    Good luck with this one.

    I finished him and im uploading a sample right now. :D
    Yeah, Pemdas. (Prenthesise(that how you spell it? xD) Exponents Multiplication division addition and subtraction)
    he is a math person.

    It's Parenthesis, for single, and Parenthesise for plural. XD

    I forgot that's what Pemdas meant, actually. It just sounded math-like, so it fit. XD

    I added a sample and the download :D You might get some joy out of his picture.
    BlazePyron
    BlazePyron

    Posts : 240
    Notes : 811
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2010-09-04
    Age : 27

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaen Shujoteki
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/BlazePyron
    Status: Act II

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by BlazePyron on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm

    Are you going to do real art, instead of just an inverted picture of Mikuo? Although it's nice to hear that you're going to stick with a single Utau from now on.
    TonyYonneFan
    TonyYonneFan

    Posts : 191
    Notes : 1065
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2010-07-27
    Age : 21

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: SHILOIDS
    Blog/Website: none
    Status: WIP

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by TonyYonneFan on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 am

    BlazePyron wrote:Are you going to do real art, instead of just an inverted picture of Mikuo? Although it's nice to hear that you're going to stick with a single Utau from now on.

    i did inverted Mikuo on purpose. Pemdas is a vampire so i thought he should look a little creepy
    Kyokune_Seimei
    Kyokune_Seimei

    Posts : 78
    Notes : 470
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Age : 28
    Location : West Virginia, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seimei Kyokune
    Blog/Website: https://overseasutau.forumotion.net/utau-profiles-and-voicebanks-directory-f10/utau-newcomer-kyokune-seimei-t3461.htm
    Status: ACT1

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by Kyokune_Seimei on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:09 am

    TonyYonneFan wrote:
    BlazePyron wrote:Are you going to do real art, instead of just an inverted picture of Mikuo? Although it's nice to hear that you're going to stick with a single Utau from now on.

    i did inverted Mikuo on purpose. Pemdas is a vampire so i thought he should look a little creepy


    Creepy though that may look, there are certain things that I notice about this UTAU (outside of the fact that it's an inverted Mikuo):
    -Red hair.
    -Red (in general) being his signature colour.
    -White Vocaloid pants-suit-thing.
    -Black skin (?)

    Originality will get you farther than Photoshop. Smile
    TonyYonneFan
    TonyYonneFan

    Posts : 191
    Notes : 1065
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2010-07-27
    Age : 21

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: SHILOIDS
    Blog/Website: none
    Status: WIP

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by TonyYonneFan on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm

    Kyokune_Seimei wrote:
    TonyYonneFan wrote:
    BlazePyron wrote:Are you going to do real art, instead of just an inverted picture of Mikuo? Although it's nice to hear that you're going to stick with a single Utau from now on.

    i did inverted Mikuo on purpose. Pemdas is a vampire so i thought he should look a little creepy


    Creepy though that may look, there are certain things that I notice about this UTAU (outside of the fact that it's an inverted Mikuo):
    -Red hair.
    -Red (in general) being his signature colour.
    -White Vocaloid pants-suit-thing.
    -Black skin (?)

    Originality will get you farther than Photoshop. Smile

    To be original, i have to be gifted. I am untalented in everything. Razz His skin is makeup
    Makku
    Makku

    Posts : 25
    Notes : 114
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-09-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Sweden

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Maya Strohbass
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Madofisshu
    Status: Done for now

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by Makku on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:08 am

    Well, you could always ask someone else to come up with a design! There are a lot of artists on here, I'm sure someone would agree to do it.

    Sponsored content

    Utau New Comer: Pemdas Empty Re: Utau New Comer: Pemdas

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2020 11:59 pm