Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
RakuenIvy
HonG-t
Spores
산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
Trainer Conchita
BlazePyron
xLei
smeen
rokurin
Haloheroine
zin
Ezri
Chasing Fireflies
KaneYuki
bellahawthorne
19 posters

Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here

Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here - Page 4 Empty Re: Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:13 am

Well, DYE links directly to the forum post, so there's no problem there.

I haven't seen any no-redistribution warnings yet (then again my Korean's bad).
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Notes : 137

Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here - Page 4 Empty Re: Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here

Post by HonG-t Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:17 am

well, 재배포 means redistribute.
    And it says 재배포 하지 말아주세요 meaning no redistributing.
    Also, about Vocalochu thing. I put it up there because people apparently had hard time translating >.>; But I haven't updated for some time.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 am

재배포...okay.
    I'll take a look.

If I get any complaints on redistribution, I'll take the links down, too.
    RakuenIvy
    RakuenIvy

Notes : 71

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: HEARTloid Series
    Blog/Website: http://utauneeri.deviantart.com

Post by RakuenIvy Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:29 pm

The hontou no jibun one is a blank page for me, too >_< Is there any other way that I can get it? Maybe you can send it to me or something?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:44 pm

That means you don't have permissions. When I get hope, I'll put up an alter-link.
    RakuenIvy
    RakuenIvy

UTAU Information

Post by RakuenIvy Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Okay. I figured as much.

Why can't they just save us the trouble and post their ust's on vocalochu, like most other people do? >_<
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Post by HonG-t Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Because most of them have a fear of English(Actually they call it English-sick)
    Korean is basically the total opposite of English language, which some scientific proof exist, but I can't really remember.

But what I need to do is to get some connection going between Korean UTAU community and Oversea UTAU users...I don't know how :/
    Maybe we should do a trade or something(like an art trade but with an utau) later on.
    After all, Korean UTAU community has different event every month, starting from song rearrangement to making nonexisting Korean usts and making songs Smile

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Don't underestimate the power of the language barrier.

There's a thread of Vocalochu in the HanUTAU forums. The issue is that many of them are unable to understand which ust goes to which song, as they don't know English (and to make things harder, motokokusanagi2009 translates all of the song names to English). They still cannot figure it out.

They thus assume it's the same for us, too, and that we would have no use for their usts - let alone be able to find them.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Hello/howareyou added.

EDIT: City of Water added.
    dokune
    dokune

Notes : 1102

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA
    Blog/Website: http://skeyi.deviantart.com

Post by dokune Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:17 am

RakuenIvy wrote:The hontou no jibun one is a blank page for me, too >_< Is there any other way that I can get it? Maybe you can send it to me or something?
    Akasakofu-P has one on his site.

But here you go:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/122127222/e5d3cdbb/hontono.html

You have to edit this. It's not a plug-and-render.
    Please credit Akasakofu-P.
    RakuenIvy
    RakuenIvy

UTAU Information

Post by RakuenIvy Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:56 am

Thanks a lot ^^ I will credit him of course ^^
    .amuletdream
    .amuletdream

Notes : 199

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tori Chang/Tony Chang
    Blog/Website: http://luminate.blog132.fc2.com

Post by .amuletdream Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 am

The Tower vsq...

I think it's imported from UTAUreni's ust. orz

But the Hello/How are you vsq is perfect. /love
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:15 am

Ah, City of Water... Nice find!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:27 pm

I'll check on Tower, since they freaking don't credit with names ><
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Post by HonG-t Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Aster Selene wrote:Don't underestimate the power of the language barrier.

There's a thread of Vocalochu in the HanUTAU forums. The issue is that many of them are unable to understand which ust goes to which song, as they don't know English (and to make things harder, motokokusanagi2009 translates all of the song names to English). They still cannot figure it out.

They thus assume it's the same for us, too, and that we would have no use for their usts - let alone be able to find them.

True. Most of them don't participate outside of KUUC. I mean they go to NND, but most people rly don't upload anything there as well as youtube. At least Oversea people know where their usts are used. They probably want to keep track of their usts and where they are used(we all wanna see how ppl use our stuff..and when it's good, it feels good, no?), too, but if they don't rly do anything outside of KUUC, it will be pretty hard to keep track of uncredited/or taking the claim of their own usts.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:29 am

Nothing of importance.

Last edited by Aster Selene on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 am

MMD models available for distribution: (Inform me if you want any of these)
    Packaged Miku Append (Edit from Packaged Miku)
    Rin/Len from Prisoner/Paper Plane (Edit from C'Rin and C'Len)

/EDIT: Oh...my...God.
    There is a BLYTHE Anaka model.

Whut.
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 am

Ah, Mae should see that!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 am

I don't think Mae would like it...

...The hair is just wrong, not only does it not have physics but it also has completely screwed up bangs. And that face. OH GOD THAT FACE.

Last edited by Aster Selene on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 am

Ah, ok...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 am

Nothing else of importance.
    rokurin
    rokurin

Notes : 108

Post by rokurin Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 am

Aster Selene wrote:I don't think Mae would like it...

...The hair is just wrong, not only does it not have physics but it also has completely screwed up bangs. And that face. OH GOD THAT FACE.

OH GOD I WANNA SEE THAT SO BAD
    And why would the Korean community do a mmd model of her anyway? Do they like her? o_o

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:28 am

I caught a few Overseas UTAU on there.
    Some of them are original models, some are redistributes.
    So I might have insulted one of the Overseas models...

...But I haven't ever seen that model around, so I assume it's original.
    SukiUrufu
    SukiUrufu

Notes : 105

Post by SukiUrufu Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:41 pm

so thease are ust? i want the maddness of duke venomaina... but idk how to download it.... help..? :c

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Click on the link and look to the top right of the post, then click all the links.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:33 pm