Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'll be holding an UTAU-VOCALOID seminar in UP AME Nov 6

Orochi Herman
    Orochi Herman

Notes : 246

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: POLYGLOID-UG
    Blog/Website: http://rotb.piiym-net.com/polygloid/

I'll be holding an UTAU-VOCALOID seminar in UP AME Nov 6 Empty I'll be holding an UTAU-VOCALOID seminar in UP AME Nov 6

Post by Orochi Herman Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:34 am

I was invited as a resource speaker to hold a seminar of sorts about Vocaloid and UTAU. This is only for Philippine residents.

It will be held at SMX Convention Center in SM Mall of Asia, on November 6.

This will be my first time to hold ANY kind of seminar, so I need to know what I should be teaching people.

I'll be holding an UTAU-VOCALOID seminar in UP AME Nov 6 Empty Re: I'll be holding an UTAU-VOCALOID seminar in UP AME Nov 6

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 am

...whoa.
    A seminar on Vocaloid and UTAU...

Promote us and make us look good.

People like to see "practical" and "interesting" uses of the program...so show some Overseas voicebanks (to show the variety) along with some works by Haro-P. Also throw in some other-language UTAU and some VCV.

Also, teach them a bit on the basics of UTAU (oto.ini tuning, etc.). But not too much. Don't go into the details of preutter/etc, just get into the fact that the oto.ini is used for tuning.
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

I'll be holding an UTAU-VOCALOID seminar in UP AME Nov 6 Empty Re: I'll be holding an UTAU-VOCALOID seminar in UP AME Nov 6

Post by Tsumanne Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:02 am

maybe you could talk about the differences between Vocaloid and UTAU, that would be something I would do.
    Orochi Herman
    Orochi Herman

Notes : 246

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: POLYGLOID-UG
    Blog/Website: http://rotb.piiym-net.com/polygloid/

Post by Orochi Herman Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:14 am

Based on local experience, people back here don't know what to do beyond the simple "aaah" when it comes to Vocaloid.

For UTAU, people simply are not too aware about quality.

I'm thinking of teaching how to make a vocaloid "speak" with just tuning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 am