Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)
xLei
6 posters

//Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\\

xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

//Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\\ Empty //Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\

Post by xLei Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

WELCOME TO WONDERLAND...
    WHERE DREAMS BECOME A NIGHTMARE

This role play is inspired by the song Hitobashira Alice sung by Meiko, Kaito, Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Len and Rin.

"Once upon a time, there was a dream.
    No one knew who had dreamt the dream but such a tiny dream it was.
    The tiny dream began to think; 'I don't want to disappear! How can I make people dream of me?'
    The tiny dream thought and thought until finally, it came up with an idea.
    'I will let the humans stray into me and then, I will let them create the world.'
    "

PLOT:
    One by one, the original four Alices travel into Wonderland, in hopes of finding their dreams.
    What they do not know is that Wonderland changes to whatever their heart's desire but in a twisted manner.

The First Alice was locked in the woods, leaving her bloody sword behind. The Second Alice was shot in the head by a mad man and stained the roses a bright red. The Third Alice become Wonderland's most beloved queen but ruled it in a lost and undistorted dream. The Fourth Alice, which consisted of Twins, almost came close to discovering what it truly meant to be Alice, however, they will never wake from their dream. The ghosts of the First, Second and Fourth Alices are said to still wander in Wonderland. The Third Alice eventually died of old age.

The Dream who created this world was not satisfied and therefore, went looking for new sacrifices to pray on. Four new Alices have arrived but can they survive The Dream and figure out out what it truly means to being "Alice in Wonderland"?

CHARACTERS:
    The Dream: Reserved by Chase
    First Alice (The Warrior of Spade): Mokkene Karen (played by vio.)
    Second Alice (The Musician of Diamond): Reserved by Misha
    Third Alice (The Queen of Clubs): Vista (played by xLei)
    Fourth Alice #1 (The Older Twin/Sibling of Hearts): Not taken (either male or female)
    Fourth Alice #2 (The Younger Twin/Sibling of Hearts): Arissa Roth (played by Arissa-chan)

NOTE: The Fourth Alice consists of siblings/twins which means there are actually two Fourth Alices. This Alice can either be two males, two females or one male and one female. They can also be played by two different people and not necessarily be twins but if they are not twins they MUST be siblings.

RULES:
    1. Follow OSUF's General Rules
    3. The max amount of characters a person can have is 1 for now.
    4. There might be a bit of horror/gore/violence in this RP, since this is about a bunch of people whose desires are twisted, so please be weary.
    5. Please do not spam this topic
    6. Feel free to suggest more spots. I never overlook suggestions!
    7. Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13
    8. Yuri/Yaoi is allowed but also keep it PG-13
    9. Do not use characters that do not belong to you. If you must, please contact the creator and get their permissions first.
    10. This RP will start once enough people have join.

CHARACTER SHEETS:

Code:
    [table border="1"]
    [tr]
    [td][b]Character:[/b](Your character's name)[/td]
    [/tr][tr]
    [td][b]Image:[/b](An image or description. Can be linked)[/td]
    [/tr][tr]
    [td][b]Age:[/b](Their age... obviously xD)[/td]
    [/tr][tr]
    [td][b]Personality:[/b](What are they like? What do they dislike? Stuff like that)[/td]
    [/tr][tr]
    [td][b]Backstory:[/b](How did they discover Wonderland?)[/td]
    [/tr][tr]
    [td][b]Number of Alice:[/b](Which Alice are they and how did they become this Alice? [Must related to the original storyline in some way])[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

MY CHARACTER:

Character: Vista
    Image: //Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\\ Vista_72
    Personality: Kind and gentle but is also very mature and sophisticated. Is a social butterfly but likes to keep to herself at times. Tends to be somewhat of a flirt but is mostly loyal to the one she becomes lovers with. Enjoys spending time with fellow UTAUloids, but can sometimes be overwhelmed by a crowd. Likes to sleep and dance.

However in Wonderland, Vista is a completely different person. She becomes manipulative, mean and psychotic. She is not afraid to use black mail and will get people to acknowledge her their ruler. If they refuse to do so, she will sentence them to execution by having their heads cut off.
    Backstory: As Vista read stories about Wonderland, she began to dream of visiting the place. One night, she left the book open and went to bed, only to awaken in Wonderland. Excited that she was there. She explored Wonderland happy that she was finally there.
    Alice: Vista is the Third Alice. She became the Third Alice after she charmed all of the people in Wonderland who then voted for her to become their queen. She lives in a large black and purple castle, where she rules happily.

Last edited by xLei on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

//Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\\ Empty Re: //Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\\

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Character:Arissa Roth
    Image: //Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\\ 3590193
    Personality:She is a happy person. Innocent and naiive. Very trusting but she is cold to people she doesnt know.
    Backstory:Arissa was told fairytales as a child before bed her dreams were made of the tales the story of Alice in Wonderland was her favorite dream. On day she wished to follow alice's footsteps and she got her wish... While wandering around a wishing pound she fell in and soon felt herself being dragged she didnt know until she opened her eyes she was in another realm... Wonderland.(Its not that good but the premise is she drowned and in reality is in coma XD forever locked in Wonderland)
    Number of Alice:Fourth Alice #2 (The Younger Twin/Sibling of Hearts)
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

//Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\\ Empty Re: //Hitobashira Alice | Alice Human Sacrifice\\

Post by vio. Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Karen as The First Alice? Freaking Yes.

Character:Mokkene Karen
    Description: You can see an image of her at dA. I'm lazy. But I will describe her appearance. C:
    Karen has honey blonde hair, which is long due to hair extensions, and is wavy. She has an overlapping middle bang, and curly little ends that flip onto her face. She has long free tendrils of hair on either side of her face. She has olive green eyes.
    Her outfit varies, but usually is frilly and purple in color.
    Personality:She loves violence, and mocking people's weaknesses. She hates positive remarks tward herself, and can be a tad obsessive sometimes. She is blunt, and to an extent unnecessarily rude to people. She thinks of herself highly without any one else informing her of such.
    Backstory:Karen grew up in a military family, and as such, they were very adamant, even though she was female, she should go into army training and be brought up in the "real world", full of gangs and violence and such. She was led into Wonderland by her desire to become a war hero.
    Number of Alice:First Alice; Warrior of Spade
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm

YAY YAY PEOPLES! 8D

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 pm

xLei wrote:YAY YAY PEOPLES! 8D

xD I think this will be really fun Im trying to get ari out there
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:29 pm

((...Umm... I'd ask if Kazuko could be the Second Alice, but she's not a guy. XD;; ))
    Misha
    Misha

Notes : 2890

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/

Post by Misha Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:34 am

Pffffff reserving male alice plz
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:01 am

Oh! Is there any way I could reserve Dream? I have another UTAU, but I just need to scan in his picture. XD;;
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 am

Yes you may reserve~~~~
    Carnivoro
    Carnivoro

Notes : 144

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MAVloid. CO, "ZSloids".
    Blog/Website:

Post by Carnivoro Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Ooh, I'd love to reserve the female Fourth Alice part! I love that part~ <3 May I reserve the spot for my character Zaihone Yoku?

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Carnivoro wrote:Ooh, I'd love to reserve the female Fourth Alice part! I love that part~ <3 May I reserve the spot for my character Zaihone Yoku?

fill out the thingy xD lol and you will be the fourth alice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am