Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
xLei
Aline
yesi-chan
moeloid
smeen
Haloheroine
Tsumanne
suthethird
Chasing Fireflies
Sparky
Zeny
Misha
산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
LupinAKAFlashTH2
Ezri
Stripe
vio.
어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)
22 posters

Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker}

Misha
    Misha

Notes : 2890

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/

Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker} - Page 3 Empty Re: Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker}

Post by Misha Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:19 am

Well I've mixed big projects before ( Yesi's tetete chorus ) and I love mixing sooo xD
    Stripe
    Stripe

Notes : 395

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: HYCloids
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/lilyisgoodontoast

Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker} - Page 3 Empty Re: Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker}

Post by Stripe Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 am

Yeah, I think we should go with Smiling :3
    Zeny
    Zeny

Notes : 1239

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com

Post by Zeny Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:26 am

산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) wrote:Hhhnnnng, We need to pick members who are going to be serious about this project.

If we use Smiling, I'll make the UST, but I might need someone else to do the rapping part, since I'm not the best at HANASU. eue;;

We'll also need to do research on utau and their countries. We should find as many relevant, well-made UTAU as possible from as many countries as possible, therefore it's more of a world-unified type thing. (Yet we need to limit it to the number of parts in the song as well)

Also, there's other choruses of this song on nico, and they all have the same style of PV, so we'll need someone to do art, and someone to render the PV as well. *u*

If we can get enough artists, we can divide the workload for art. I draw fairly quickly, so I can do a few. Though, the thing is with the original PV is that it's in one universal style, and I don't think anyone here has the patience to emulate one style for several UTAU.

Alternatively, we could go for a different style of PV to stand out. But I don't know.
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:28 am

The art in the UTAU video the Nicochu did had art by multiple people~
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

Notes : 838

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 歌音山将
    Blog/Website: http://kimsansyo.blog128.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html

Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 am

I'm for Misha being mixer. .u.9

I'll be making the melody of the UST in one part...
    but, we need to decide which utau sing what parts... after choosing which utau we're using. And then I can divide it and render.

And I need to stress that we need serious members in this project! *v* ...It's a world chorus, so there shouldn't be any slackers, right?

Nnnn, also I'm not sure about the PV, the videos I've seen all have the same style of art, but you're right about having the patience to do so... we need some good ideas if we're going to something unique. *v*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 am

Are there harmonies in the song?
    Zeny
    Zeny

UTAU Information

Post by Zeny Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am

산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) wrote:I'm for Misha being mixer. .u.9

I'll be making the melody of the UST in one part...
    but, we need to decide which utau sing what parts... after choosing which utau we're using. And then I can divide it and render.

And I need to stress that we need serious members in this project! *v* ...It's a world chorus, so there shouldn't be any slackers, right?

Nnnn, also I'm not sure about the PV, the videos I've seen all have the same style of art, but you're right about having the patience to do so... we need some good ideas if we're going to something unique. *v*

We could do UTAU TCG style. Like, someone could make a card template and we could draw our UTAU's faces on them with their country and name. We could have it so the cards slide across the sing depending on who sings?

The template for the card would be universal, but the drawings would be done by groups of artists?

Or maybe, you know the Just Be Friends chorus? Where they have like these floating banners across the screen? We could make a template for that and have individuals draw what's in there. It looked great on the JBF chorus despite the art being ununified.
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

UTAU Information

Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:39 am

Aster Selene wrote:Are there harmonies in the song?
    It sounds like it when they sing the "Smiling Together" part and a few others... I'm not sure though, they all could be singing the same key, but I doubt it. lol

I'm not sure about how to do the PV, since I don't watch the videos for choruses often... I just download and listen lol. We should have a couple of people on an art team and have them decide. *u*;;

Also, there's 25 singers in the original, I think... be could change it a little, since many of the singers have more than one part in the song. But we need to figure out how we're going to divide everything.
    Zeny
    Zeny

UTAU Information

Post by Zeny Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:42 am

산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) wrote:
    Aster Selene wrote:Are there harmonies in the song?
    It sounds like it when they sing the "Smiling Together" part and a few others... I'm not sure though, they all could be singing the same key, but I doubt it. lol

I'm not sure about how to do the PV, since I don't watch the videos for choruses often... I just download and listen lol. We should have a couple of people on an art team and have them decide. *u*;;

Also, there's 25 singers in the original, I think... be could change it a little, since many of the singers have more than one part in the song. But we need to figure out how we're going to divide everything.

I agree with the idea of an art team, but I think we need a general consensus to agree on the PV style so that people know what's going to happen.
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:46 am

There are a few harmonies. ^__^I think at the end of the verses, and maybe a couple other places.

But ohhhhh my word this is going to be so amazing ;w; Could you please put down Kazuko for Central US?

I'd really love to help with UST rendering, but I don't know how much I could do... I finally got UTAU to work on our desktop computer but I can't install Japanese. ;__;

Also, it'll be kind of hard to figure out how to divide up the song until we know how many UTAUs are in it, so that's probably something we can worry about later.
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:51 am

Terra Mune and Okiamiuta Ebi (she made it to #4 in the UTAU rankings, I've heard) are both from South Carolina.

Anaka was the first UTAU from Tennessee if that means anything to anyone = 3= (There are, like, 10 UTAUs from TN, though.)

Tomero Chii is Illinois. (He was the first American UTAU XD;; )

Kurane Zanda (He's the one who's actually seen as the first American UTAU, I think) and Amane Kemi are from Utah.

/random revealing of locations is random
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:00 am

Chasing Fireflies wrote:
    I'd really love to help with UST rendering, but I don't know how much I could do... I finally got UTAU to work on our desktop computer but I can't install Japanese. ;__;

I have the same thing going on here C; I just DL the English patch and use Romaji-encoded banks with Hiragana aliases. They work just fine~

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:03 am

Someday, I will upload a file on the internet with the necessary Japanese installation files.
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

Post by Tsumanne Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:51 am

I suggest Kii, from Northeast Australia.

I also suggest Ura Mero, from Northeast Australia.
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:56 am

...Speaking of Australia, how about we make a section for them? ...

Including Hayao, maybe?
    *is shot by community*

Nah, that was really just a suggestion, mostly the Australia section more than Hayao himself XD

I'm always open to helping a bit, if you need anyone.
    I have Japanese locale, I'm relatively experienced when it comes to otos, making USTs and fitting USTs to UTAUloids. ^^

This sounds like it's gonna be awesome though.
    /iwishiknewyesi.

Last edited by Haloheroine on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 am

Luna wrote:Duhurr. US Central, since ... all 4 of Ari's utau are on there, and we live in the same state.

Luna as US central please? If thats, uh, okay?

BPM... ? :D

Or uhhh... Coward Montblanc?
    I KNOOWWWWWWW

Two-faced loversss~ (SHOOR, u guize can sing about being pregnant.)

-DEAD END-?

:Q
    -listing off songs she likes-

GEKOKUJOU IF I EVER FINISH THE UST 8D

ievan's polkka... derp uhh...

I feel high. :Q

-practically listed al the songs she just listened to C:-

they are just one there as a group o.o like in the tetete one Fura posted.

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:16 am

산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) wrote:...Hitori Kanane is from Guam... which is a US territory, I believe. .A. But I understand including her in Korea, lol.
    The most popular Korean UTAU on Nico are probably Takane Miru, Kaneyama Shou, and Darling... But I also request Hakuane Kiru, since Rukia-ssi's so cool. *v*/

Also, I think the popular UTAU should be included in Japan, since it would be weird to the users to not have them included

Sora is Half korean in rl XD its what we were going by.
    -talks over everything with Yesi-

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:19 am

Yeah, but...I'm 100% blooded Korean, but I live in America...

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:23 am

Aster Selene wrote:Yeah, but...I'm 100% blooded Korean, but I live in America...

we are debating on sora's place now XD I think yesi just wants her in korean cause iunno xD we decided to keep her there for now.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am

Yuugi is from Europe (The Netherlands)

*crying tears of joy*
    moeloid
    moeloid

Notes : 1550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/

Post by moeloid Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:05 am

Is there any spots left......O_O'

If so, could Honoone Phoenix be in it for Eastern USA?

If there's no spots left, then I still wish you guys good luck with your project^^
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

UTAU Information

Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 am

...I don't undeerstand why Hitori can't be just Guam, since there's PLENTY of Korean Voicebanks.

Also, I don't think this chorus is heading in the right direction.
    First of all, theres way too many UTAU on the list.
    This shouldn't be something to shamelessly plug your utau in. So I think all requests of personal UTAU should be shot down. UTAU used should be well-made, relevant, and able to represent their community as a whole well. This is a world chorus we're talking about, if someone's in this who doesn't want to work wholeheartedly, or just in it for popularity, this will just be like any other chorus planned here... Never getting off the ground and out of planning because of that kind of stuff... So I also say we should think staff through a lot more seriously.

I'm working on a UST for smiling right now... And I'm not sure how more than one person is in charge of making the same UST. I can do the melody and harmony, We just need somebody else to do the rapping part that can do decent Hanasu.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:17 am

*ahem*
    I'm going to reinstate that I can do the mixing! ^^

Also, I agree with Sansyo here.... we should have like voting or something. But we aren't allowed to pick our own UTAU.
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:25 am

vio. wrote:
    Chasing Fireflies wrote:

I have the same thing going on here C; I just DL the English patch and use Romaji-encoded banks with Hiragana aliases. They work just fine~

Really? I have the English patch, I'm using a romaji bank with hiragana aliases, and I don't hear anything. ;__;

But I could always just convert it into romaji and help with rendering for romaji banks, if you still need any help with that.

And, umm... I've never really done Hanasu before but I'd be willing to give it a shot (plus, I really want to try out that cool plugin~ ;w;)
    Sparky
    Sparky

Notes : 712

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:

Post by Sparky Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 pm

LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN REJECTED AS A VIDEO EDITOR.
    I see how things are.
    *turns to dust and blows away in a cold, lonely wind*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 am