Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

    4shared.com/audio/e5xrox0U/PEARTREEWHITER-ER_TEST_1.html

    Anyway, you guys like it?
    I've wanted LOKE and Anaka to sing it ever since I first heard it.

    Here's the thing, if someone promises me good art for it by the 21st so I can scramble to throw the video together and send it off to nico, I'll pull an all nighter tonight to get it put together.

    If I can't get a cover picture... Well, :/ I'll either see about finishing it before the 22nd, or just forget about it any maybe do it afterwords just because it sounds pretty.

    Things I can do for you if you make me the art (and it's pretty~):
    Configure your UTAU (please no VCV D: ;; )
    Make your UTAU sing (And I don't mean rendering files and slapping them down on audacity. I mean using a good UST, going through everything to make sure it's right and sounds good, and then mixing on REAPER.)
    Write you a fanfic
    ... Probably not much :'D
    And I could use Anaka's Ls if you wanted.

    As for the art? I'm not picky. At all. I'd just want it to mimic the feeling of the original PV and be overly romantic so someone who looks at it would say "Wow. They sure look like they love each other."
    (It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just an over glorified, half colored sketch would be fine with me if it was pretty and met the criteria listed.)

    I KNOW I'M ASKING FOR A LOT,
    And I don't mind if I don't get it,
    But asking is the first step in getting anything :'D ! /is shot
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:49 pm

    Ah, they sound really nice together. and the UST that you have done so far is really good too. I look forward to listening to the finished version. I could help with your art for the song. Smile
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 pm

    TFOTR wrote:Ah, they sound really nice together. and the UST that you have done so far is really good too. I look forward to listening to the finished version. I could help with your art for the song. Smile

    It's Sango's UST XD; But, when I actually work on a VCV song, it takes forever to convert the UST :/

    :'D really C: ? Can you have it done by the 21st of June?
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 pm

    Sure. Smile
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:09 pm

    TFOTR wrote:Sure. Smile

    Omg :'D Your art is so cute~
    I'll try my hardest to get the song done before Sunday XD;; I need to shower and go to bed so I can wake up and talk to Osamu-san tomorrow~~

    (Grrr. I must be in love if I'm able to go to bed at a decent time for a man.
    *usually stays up til 6 AM on summer nights.*)
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

    Posts : 102
    Notes : 431
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : California, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaeru Reni
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/utaureni
    Status: ACT1: Released. ACT2: WIP.

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by UtauReni on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:42 am

    useeee herrrrrr L'sssssssssss
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 pm

    UtauReni wrote:useeee herrrrrr L'sssssssssss

    I'll use both (I guess. grrr.), but try to use her Ls more, I guess = 3= But if I like the way the R sounds better than how the L sounds, I'm using the R.
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 pm

    I used the spoiler option becuase it wasn't working the last time I tried to use it.
    Spoiler:
    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Zv5xsw

    And the full image is here.>>> https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/zv5xsw.jpg

    -edit Ah. It doesn't come out good with the spoiler.
    -__- I don't like how the spoiler handles things...
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:16 pm

    Omg :'D ! Thank you so much ^^ ! I love how you drew them~!!

    I'll try to get it done soon so I can use Saru for you :'D
    If there's anything else you want, don't be afraid to ask. I, like, owe you my appendix now :'D
    And that is redeemable in fanfics, crappy fanart, OTO files, and covers of songs.

    (BTW- Current progress: Halfway done with Anaka's vocals. LOKE's vocals should be quicker.)
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by Guest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 pm

    I support using her L's.
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:24 pm

    suthethird wrote:Omg :'D ! Thank you so much ^^ ! I love how you drew them~!!

    I'll try to get it done soon so I can use Saru for you :'D
    If there's anything else you want, don't be afraid to ask. I, like, owe you my appendix now :'D
    And that is redeemable in fanfics, crappy fanart, OTO files, and covers of songs.

    (BTW- Current progress: Halfway done with Anaka's vocals. LOKE's vocals should be quicker.)

    Appendix? XD Oh you don't have to use Saru. For some reason the way his wav files rendered are really wierd. They all come out as "......." I think it's becuase of the mic that I used to record, so I can't tell where consonants end and vowels start. *is going to get a proper mic anway*. I already have Smeen writing me a fanfic. Fanart? I don't know too many fans of Saru...(Oh I am probably so misinformed, if I would just ask. XD) So, I guess you could just do a cover. Um...let's see. Can you have Namine Ritsu sing "Out of Step"? It's a fairly new UST by Koorima1 so I don't think there's a cover for him *I haven't checked on Nico though*. I would probably say that his Strong Voice Material would be better for it. Thanks. Smile
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 pm

    TFOTR wrote:Appendix? XD Oh you don't have to use Saru. For some reason the way his wav files rendered are really wierd. They all come out as "......." I think it's becuase of the mic that I used to record, so I can't tell where consonants end and vowels start. *is going to get a proper mic anway*. I already have Smeen writing me a fanfic. Fanart? I don't know too many fans of Saru...(Oh I am probably so misinformed, if I would just ask. XD) So, I guess you could just do a cover. Um...let's see. Can you have Namine Ritsu sing "Out of Step"? It's a fairly new UST by Koorima1 so I don't think there's a cover for him *I haven't checked on Nico though*. I would probably say that his Strong Voice Material would be better for it. Thanks. Smile

    Uuuuhh 8D;; I was going to make Saru an OTO and make 'em sing Koe... 8D;; Or Kenka Wakare. I do best with songs I'm comfortable with. I'd rather make you an awesome song I've done tons of times than one you request, I've never heard of, and it ends up being mediocre ^^;;

    Besides, I tried my hardest to get Ritsu (I want him so bad), but I failedzorz to get him.

    (I'm so disappointing.)
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

    suthethird wrote:
    TFOTR wrote:Appendix? XD Oh you don't have to use Saru. For some reason the way his wav files rendered are really wierd. They all come out as "......." I think it's becuase of the mic that I used to record, so I can't tell where consonants end and vowels start. *is going to get a proper mic anway*. I already have Smeen writing me a fanfic. Fanart? I don't know too many fans of Saru...(Oh I am probably so misinformed, if I would just ask. XD) So, I guess you could just do a cover. Um...let's see. Can you have Namine Ritsu sing "Out of Step"? It's a fairly new UST by Koorima1 so I don't think there's a cover for him *I haven't checked on Nico though*. I would probably say that his Strong Voice Material would be better for it. Thanks. Smile

    Uuuuhh 8D;; I was going to make Saru an OTO and make 'em sing Koe... 8D;; Or Kenka Wakare. I do best with songs I'm comfortable with. I'd rather make you an awesome song I've done tons of times than one you request, I've never heard of, and it ends up being mediocre ^^;;

    Besides, I tried my hardest to get Ritsu (I want him so bad), but I failedzorz to get him.


    (I'm so disappointing.)

    I guess you can make Saru sing something. Suprise me! :D You "failed to get him"? That happened to me once. Downloaded a file after almost an hour and it turned into 0 bytes. D; But when I tried a second time to download him, it worked fine. I just have his Strong Voice Material VCV, because I just like it better than his normal VCV.
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm

    TFOTR wrote:
    I guess you can make Saru sing something. Suprise me! :D You "failed to get him"? That happened to me once. Downloaded a file after almost an hour and it turned into 0 bytes. D; But when I tried a second time to download him, it worked fine. I just have his Strong Voice Material VCV, because I just like it better than his normal VCV.

    I just finished his OTO file XD; I have to go to bed soon so I can wake up for Osamu~~ (If he decides to show up x_x )

    But but but, I ran him through the first part of *It's a surprise ;D* and and and and and he is so heart breakingly cute.
    I'll make it when I finish Pear Tree Whither-er.
    (Done with Anaka's vocals, about 1/6th done with LOKE's vocals. LOKE should take less time, hopefully XD;; If I'm lucky, I'll have it mixed by the 20th.)
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:55 am

    suthethird wrote:
    TFOTR wrote:
    I guess you can make Saru sing something. Suprise me! :D You "failed to get him"? That happened to me once. Downloaded a file after almost an hour and it turned into 0 bytes. D; But when I tried a second time to download him, it worked fine. I just have his Strong Voice Material VCV, because I just like it better than his normal VCV.

    I just finished his OTO file XD; I have to go to bed soon so I can wake up for Osamu~~ (If he decides to show up x_x )

    But but but, I ran him through the first part of *It's a surprise ;D* and and and and and he is so heart breakingly cute.
    I'll make it when I finish Pear Tree Whither-er.
    (Done with Anaka's vocals, about 1/6th done with LOKE's vocals. LOKE should take less time, hopefully XD;; If I'm lucky, I'll have it mixed by the 20th.)

    Really?!! :D Oh wow, thanks! Can you send me a link? I could reference it when i'm doing rerecording, since the files should be about the same. Aww, thanks. I'm glad you like his voice! Smile
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:21 am

    TFOTR wrote:Really?!! :D Oh wow, thanks! Can you send me a link? I could reference it when i'm doing rerecording, since the files should be about the same. Aww, thanks. I'm glad you like his voice! Smile

    Lemme make a cover with him to make sure everything is squared away XD; He's got a glitchy bank from what I've seen so far. (I amplified his samples in Audacity to make it easier on me XD; )


    But that shouldn't be too far in the future.
    Just ten more measures in this UST, then I'll be ready to mix Pear Tree Whither-er. Then I'll post a low quality render of that to make sure everything is all squared away~~~~
    Then then then While I'm waiting for feedback on that,
    I'll start on Saru's song c:
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:33 am

    suthethird wrote:
    TFOTR wrote:Really?!! :D Oh wow, thanks! Can you send me a link? I could reference it when i'm doing rerecording, since the files should be about the same. Aww, thanks. I'm glad you like his voice! Smile

    Lemme make a cover with him to make sure everything is squared away XD; He's got a glitchy bank from what I've seen so far. (I amplified his samples in Audacity to make it easier on me XD; )


    But that shouldn't be too far in the future.
    Just ten more measures in this UST, then I'll be ready to mix Pear Tree Whither-er. Then I'll post a low quality render of that to make sure everything is all squared away~~~~
    Then then then While I'm waiting for feedback on that,
    I'll start on Saru's song c:

    Glitchy? Like the sample are too low, or they have buzzes/ breath in them? How so? I want to try to fix this in the future, when I rerecord.
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:41 am

    TFOTR wrote:
    Glitchy? Like the sample are too low, or they have buzzes/ breath in them? How so? I want to try to fix this in the future, when I rerecord.

    I can't even tell you whats going on. It's just weird.
    And none of my other banks do it. I have no idea what's going on, but no matter how many times I set an alias for some of his notes, he never ------ fffffffff XD ! I just realized why..... You have blank files saved with the hiragana names, so when I set the romaji with hiragana aliases, it still references the blank file.
    Recording completely in romaji or hiragana, and make sure your microphone picks up your voice XD ! Make sure that your consonant is recorded. Saru has several samples with no consonants.
    Other than that, just try your hardest, and I know you'll do amazing Smile
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:08 am

    suthethird wrote:
    TFOTR wrote:
    Glitchy? Like the sample are too low, or they have buzzes/ breath in them? How so? I want to try to fix this in the future, when I rerecord.

    I can't even tell you whats going on. It's just weird.
    And none of my other banks do it. I have no idea what's going on, but no matter how many times I set an alias for some of his notes, he never ------ fffffffff XD ! I just realized why..... You have blank files saved with the hiragana names, so when I set the romaji with hiragana aliases, it still references the blank file.
    Recording completely in romaji or hiragana, and make sure your microphone picks up your voice XD ! Make sure that your consonant is recorded. Saru has several samples with no consonants.
    Other than that, just try your hardest, and I know you'll do amazing Smile

    Ah...That's weird. Because I recorded in romanji and added hiragana aliases to it, so the hiragana works fine MOST of the time. -__- Sometimes it "disappears" and I have to go find his VB with his proper OTO with both the romanji and hiragana aliases; so I have 3 VBs that are all the same, yet render differently. I'll rerecord and make sure that works right though.
    My current microphone is crud. It barely picks up my voice no matter how loud I record in both OREMO AND Audacity; and no matter how loud I have have the recording set to in OREMO. (For a G range frequency it's pretty loud, the volume button is set to the middle, and my mom's master volume is set to max. Sad ) Though this bank I recorded in OREMO, because I don't think I could get his voice to be like this in Audacity.
    Oh the consonants is something I noticed. Like his "yo" for example. When I was recording these, I wasn't putting in silence at the beginning so that the whole note is recorded. D; I did this because I thought the FRQ files weren't generating properly BECAUSE of the silence. But Now I know it is something that is just caused by the uneven-ness of the wave/line and something that UTAU just does. It could even be my mic. (For some reason I can make FRQ files better in UTAU 2.43 than UTAU 2.69.
    I'll be getting a new mic for my birthday; so hopefully that help alleviate most of my volume issues.
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:39 am

    It probably is your mic XD;
    But, when you get a new one, I can give you a WHOLE bunch of recording tips XD; I know my way around recording, 'cause I've recorded about 12 acts for Anaka XD ?

    I'll make Saru work somehow = 3= And I'll make him sing and you'll be proud of him~~~

    But but but I got distracted
    Because I'm tweeting with a drunk Japanese guy who's old enough to be my dad.
    (I love saying that XD)
    But LOKE's vocals are rendered. I have no idea how long mixing will take, but the test should be up soon~~~
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm

    suthethird wrote:It probably is your mic XD;
    But, when you get a new one, I can give you a WHOLE bunch of recording tips XD; I know my way around recording, 'cause I've recorded about 12 acts for Anaka XD ?

    I'll make Saru work somehow = 3= And I'll make him sing and you'll be proud of him~~~

    But but but I got distracted
    Because I'm tweeting with a drunk Japanese guy who's old enough to be my dad.
    (I love saying that XD)
    But LOKE's vocals are rendered. I have no idea how long mixing will take, but the test should be up soon~~~

    Ah. 12 Acts is A LOT. :O I don't think I would have the patience for all that. Though, I will rerecord Saru's CV bank, and a VCV bank, and depending on how that goes, I might record some append banks.
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:55 pm

    Anaka have two or three decent CV banks, but no really good CV banks.
    In my eyes, her only good bank is her VCV bank.
    (Speaking of which, test of song~ : 4shared.com/audio/MWAorlIV/tsugai_test_1.html )

    A decent CV bank is the most important.
    The second most important is standalone triphones.
    Appends are nice when done right.
    However, when done wrong, they're just obnoxious.
    Like, I LOVE LOKE's "appends" in his second act. They're just folders with different kinds of notes. His "a" suffix notes melt my heart.

    ... But, people who already have a harsh voice yelling and therefore clipping to get a "hard" append?
    Clipping in samples is a sin DX ! (Well, maybe not for Kenta...)
    And people who make soft appends so soft, all that UTAU is using to render the pitch is the static, thereby making these obnoxious whirrs?
    Not. Nice. (I mean, I get if it's your microphone and you can't do any better, but making it like that ON PURPOSE?)

    You want to find one voice that sounds good in UTAU for you, and make it perfect Smile If you have time for appends after you think it's perfect, then go for it.

    BTW- On the nicovid, what do you want to be credited as?
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by TFOTR on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:19 pm

    suthethird wrote:Anaka have two or three decent CV banks, but no really good CV banks.
    In my eyes, her only good bank is her VCV bank.
    (Speaking of which, test of song~ : 4shared.com/audio/MWAorlIV/tsugai_test_1.html )

    A decent CV bank is the most important.
    The second most important is standalone triphones.
    Appends are nice when done right.
    However, when done wrong, they're just obnoxious.
    Like, I LOVE LOKE's "appends" in his second act. They're just folders with different kinds of notes. His "a" suffix notes melt my heart.


    ... But, people who already have a harsh voice yelling and therefore clipping to get a "hard" append?
    Clipping in samples is a sin DX ! (Well, maybe not for Kenta...)
    And people who make soft appends so soft, all that UTAU is using to render the pitch is the static, thereby making these obnoxious whirrs?
    Not. Nice. (I mean, I get if it's your microphone and you can't do any better, but making it like that ON PURPOSE?)

    You want to find one voice that sounds good in UTAU for you, and make it perfect Smile If you have time for appends after you think it's perfect, then go for it.

    BTW- On the nicovid, what do you want to be credited as?

    Yes, I guess CV is the most important becuase it IS the beginning. And I have heard some REALLY soft UTAUs. Rythm Tsuki is so soft, that I have a really hard time hearing her. Before I kind of just "slapped" Saru's voice together without much experimentation, so I'll definitely do that. Smile On Nico, I think that ThatFiddlerOnTheRoof is too long, so you can just go with TFOTR.
    suthethird
    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by suthethird on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:56 pm

    TFOTR wrote:

    Yes, I guess CV is the most important becuase it IS the beginning. And I have heard some REALLY soft UTAUs. Rythm Tsuki is so soft, that I have a really hard time hearing her. Before I kind of just "slapped" Saru's voice together without much experimentation, so I'll definitely do that. Smile On Nico, I think that ThatFiddlerOnTheRoof is too long, so you can just go with TFOTR.

    Don't get me wrong. Michiyo's soft append, WHITE, melts my heart.
    But here's the thing- WHITE was MX posing as a poor girl in the Czechs Republic with nothing but a bad built in laptop microphone and a place in her basement next to the radiator to record.
    She had an adorable lisp, there was just enough background noise to keep her soft, but not enough to really overpower her.

    Anaka's "soft" append actually was a failure XD; All I did was whisper the samples and use really weird inflection. It IS softer than the base samples for act 10, but I guess it would be more of a "dark" append than a "soft" append.

    Will do :'D

    (It's funny... XD; I used to love Michiyo, but after hearing WHITE, I hate Michiyo and love WHITE.)

    Sponsored content

    Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D: Empty Re: Pear Tree Whither-er - LOKE x Anaka - HELP D: D: D:

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:36 am