Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
xLei
Noteloid
Darkkira1332
MariRoseTair
Haloheroine
toxic_fox
Chasing Fireflies
zin
.amuletdream
BlueboyX
irei1as
15 posters

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing - Page 5 Empty Re: The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Post by Darkkira1332 Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:20 am

smeen wrote:I have not read through the complete thread, so if this has been said already you can get pissed of at me.

I just downloaded a VB with Japanese-named samples AND an oto.ini-alias in hiragana. The program does not change the aliases in romaji when it's filled with something else. Just so you know.

Unicode?
    irei1as
    irei1as

Notes : 1007

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Valen Sodebades
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/irei1as

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing - Page 5 Empty Re: The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Post by irei1as Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:43 am

As side note... sadly UNICODE fails hard for the oto.ini.
    You can't open oto.ini in notepad and save it in UNICODE... everything would be a lot easier if we could.
    What it happens is UTAU understanding the UNICODE symbols different as if they were normal ANSI.

And if I understand what smeen says...
    Yeah, why would you want to have something as あ.wav=あ,85,73,116,50,50 in the oto if あ.wav is a simple file (if it's called あ.wav but it has extra things like if it were VCV or something then it may be better to call it _あ.wav or a different special name, isn't it?).
    It's like doing twice the work for nothing and you can't use this aliaser easily.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:52 am

Yes, that's what I meant!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:44 am

smeen, the way the aliaser works is that it searches for "(filename).wav=,".
    Thus, if it's already aliased with something it won't work. This is because I don't want to screw up special preparations or VCV (and there's no way to get around existing aliases either).
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 am

It's not like I was mad about it, just saying it...

I can remove the aliases he has now, right? That way it'll work...
    tadashiwa
    tadashiwa

Notes : 102

Post by tadashiwa Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

I didn't understand how to use "TestUST". How do I open it?
    BlueboyX
    BlueboyX

Notes : 75

Post by BlueboyX Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:06 pm

The version 3.6 of the toolkit has the project files for TestUST 1.0 but not the actual exe file.

TestUST 1.1 with exe and project files can be found on my website:
    https://sites.google.com/site/bluexgreen/resources
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm

the aliaser, aliases any sound like (c)ua/ui/uo/yo, it will just put
    あ or い or お or よ

c stands for the c in cv
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

Notes : 397

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Noteloid polyproject
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Harune Nanami - going to be ACT3,Solid append in progress

Post by Noteloid Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:01 pm

You're talking about the v/w syllables.
    Most of UTAU makers supply their voicebanks with the wi,we,etc...
    sounds.
    This is a funny error when a converter cannot handle modern kana.
    toxic_fox
    toxic_fox

Notes : 7

Post by toxic_fox Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:09 pm

So no luck with figuring out Windows 7 64 bit??

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

No luck figuring out.

I think I fixed the we/wi bug, but I will check.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 am

So you guys really wanted something that romanizes filenames, right?

Please refer to https://overseasutau.forumotion.net/usts-vsqs-and-midis-f15/resources-from-the-korean-utau-community-requests-here-t3972-30.htm#34708

/EDIT: Okay, there’s a problem. I got said program, and it’s not working, even though I’m following all of the instructions. Since everyone else is reporting success there, someone needs to help me figure out why it’s not working. Anyone up for it?
    캉다님(KANGDANIM)
    캉다님(KANGDANIM)

Notes : 73

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 便音ヌキ(VCV working)/ BIRANG(최비랑)
    Blog/Website:

Post by 캉다님(KANGDANIM) Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 am

Awesome!!!!1 just one thing, for the Romaji->Hiragana converter, 'kyo' isn't converted.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 pm

/goestocheck

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 am

Guys:
    If you run Windows 7 and it hasn't been working.
    A friend who runs 7 and didn't have it working told me that after you rename it "convert", if you drag and drop it on top of the proper bat file, it should work.
    I cannot test this myself, so can anyone confirm this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm