In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    UtauReni
    UtauReni

    Posts : 102
    Notes : 426
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25
    Location : California, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaeru Reni
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/utaureni
    Status: ACT1: Released. ACT2: WIP.

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by UtauReni on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 pm

    Skye wrote:

    Uh, Well.
    We enter an UTAU, although some of them don't want to enter one and want to let someone else use their slot; and you.. assign out who gets who. It's an ongoing project and you can take a break in between each utau, drop out, or start on a new one after you're done. That's... pretty much it.


    AYOOO ^^ i liek that. <3

    are we still going with the tag-teaming plan?? :3 cuz i like that plan a lawt <3
    mintie
    mintie

    Posts : 225
    Notes : 768
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-29
    Age : 24
    Location : SoCali!

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MSloids
    Blog/Website: http://msloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: act1 + fixed oto

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by mintie on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:19 pm

    :O I wants to take part~ We need more communityism here! *nods*

    looking at the front list, I guess I can do pictures, video, song... but I pretty much suck at all :'D STILL, I'll try my best.
    Uchi-chan
    Uchi-chan

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 670
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-26
    Age : 24
    Location : In your closet.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Nagare Zensoukyoku and KANDI
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Uchi-chan on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 pm

    I want to do something to help please~

    Although art isn't really my forte....^_^;
    Skye
    Skye
    Admin

    Posts : 465
    Notes : 1424
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Age : 24
    Location : Guam

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hitori Kanane
    Blog/Website: N/A
    Status: Act 2 Betaing. Trying to make her Korean compatible.

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Skye on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 am

    I've become lazy.

    Clickityyyy
    Aisu
    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Aisu on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 am

    *late due to comp restrictions*
    U spelled Amakune wrong... WTF AMAGAKU DX IT'S ANOTHER UTAU *imagining mutation*

    Aaaanyway, Mayu's last name is gonna be changed to Kankune (甘苦音) so I signed her under that name.~
    Aline
    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 32
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Aline on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 am

    I have no idea on what to do, as I can only use UTAUloids with Romaji filenames! @_@ Huh... I already offered my fanfiction to be a collaborative work, but people seemed to refuse XD

    I could render UTAUloids, but I'd need their filenames to be in romaji. About pics, it's not like I can draw well, or have the patience to color... And I'm still untrained at mixing T_T

    But... I can offer my UTAU and my *cough* mad writing skills *cough*, if you want to XD
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 24
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 am

    Okay, waiiiiit.
    I signed the petition...
    But...
    I'm not exactly sure what the project is!
    Is it sort of like an attempt to make a huge "Let's (use/draw/write about) other people's UTAUloids!" thing?
    Is that correct? *is confused*
    Skye
    Skye
    Admin

    Posts : 465
    Notes : 1424
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Age : 24
    Location : Guam

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hitori Kanane
    Blog/Website: N/A
    Status: Act 2 Betaing. Trying to make her Korean compatible.

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Skye on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm

    Aline wrote:I have no idea on what to do, as I can only use UTAUloids with Romaji filenames! @_@ Huh... I already offered my fanfiction to be a collaborative work, but people seemed to refuse XD

    I could render UTAUloids, but I'd need their filenames to be in romaji. About pics, it's not like I can draw well, or have the patience to color... And I'm still untrained at mixing T_T

    But... I can offer my UTAU and my *cough* mad writing skills *cough*, if you want to XD

    I'm pretty sure you'll be fine; since most of the UTAUloids have Romaji aliases.
    Still, this project is for us to do the best we can with each other's voicebanks, so don't worry about what you're good at or not and just have fun with it. :D
    xLei
    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 29
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by xLei on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 pm

    I'd like to make soooooooongs~

    OO OO AND PICTURES *SHOT FOR BEING HYPER*
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 am

    signed the petition.

    I can do art now, scanner that works yay 8D.

    I hope we get this going soon <3, *bounces excitedly*
    Skye
    Skye
    Admin

    Posts : 465
    Notes : 1424
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Age : 24
    Location : Guam

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hitori Kanane
    Blog/Website: N/A
    Status: Act 2 Betaing. Trying to make her Korean compatible.

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Skye on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 am

    As soon as Reni decides to do the hat drawing :'D
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

    Posts : 102
    Notes : 426
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25
    Location : California, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaeru Reni
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/utaureni
    Status: ACT1: Released. ACT2: WIP.

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by UtauReni on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 pm

    Skye wrote:As soon as Reni decides to do the hat drawing :'D

    NNNGHHHGHHN. skye, can you add me on msn/skype/something? D: im thoroughly confused still about all of this :3 and I would like to do the hat drawing, but just need to make sure i know whats going on first EHHHEEEHEHHH

    my msn is renifrog@live.com and my skype is lauren.m.estes
    Spores
    Spores

    Posts : 113
    Notes : 374
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-02-07
    Age : 23
    Location : Tennessee

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kyan Niiro
    Blog/Website: http://moresporesplz.deviantart.com/
    Status: Sex now?

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Spores on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 pm

    I'll take a few songs~
    maybe a picture but I'm pretty busy with kyan and umines go googel it PV
    Aline
    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 32
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Aline on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 pm

    Skye wrote:
    Aline wrote:I have no idea on what to do, as I can only use UTAUloids with Romaji filenames! @_@ Huh... I already offered my fanfiction to be a collaborative work, but people seemed to refuse XD

    I could render UTAUloids, but I'd need their filenames to be in romaji. About pics, it's not like I can draw well, or have the patience to color... And I'm still untrained at mixing T_T

    But... I can offer my UTAU and my *cough* mad writing skills *cough*, if you want to XD

    I'm pretty sure you'll be fine; since most of the UTAUloids have Romaji aliases.
    Still, this project is for us to do the best we can with each other's voicebanks, so don't worry about what you're good at or not and just have fun with it. :D

    Problem isn't the aliases... It's the hiragana filenames, like い.wav (which shows as [randomsymbolshere].wav, for example. I don't have Japanese locale, so, UTAU simply won't read them T_T I tried... Many times.
    Skye
    Skye
    Admin

    Posts : 465
    Notes : 1424
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Age : 24
    Location : Guam

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hitori Kanane
    Blog/Website: N/A
    Status: Act 2 Betaing. Trying to make her Korean compatible.

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Skye on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 pm

    Aline wrote:
    Skye wrote:
    Aline wrote:I have no idea on what to do, as I can only use UTAUloids with Romaji filenames! @_@ Huh... I already offered my fanfiction to be a collaborative work, but people seemed to refuse XD

    I could render UTAUloids, but I'd need their filenames to be in romaji. About pics, it's not like I can draw well, or have the patience to color... And I'm still untrained at mixing T_T

    But... I can offer my UTAU and my *cough* mad writing skills *cough*, if you want to XD

    I'm pretty sure you'll be fine; since most of the UTAUloids have Romaji aliases.
    Still, this project is for us to do the best we can with each other's voicebanks, so don't worry about what you're good at or not and just have fun with it. :D

    Problem isn't the aliases... It's the hiragana filenames, like い.wav (which shows as [randomsymbolshere].wav, for example. I don't have Japanese locale, so, UTAU simply won't read them T_T I tried... Many times.

    Hmm. I think I remember a program that tricks the other program into thinking that you're running a certain locale... If not, I can ask Reni to /rig/ give you a UTAU with romaji files for now.
    Yanyu
    Yanyu

    Posts : 429
    Notes : 1046
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Age : 27
    Location : Your head~

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MiSS SAiYA
    Blog/Website: http://misssaiya.blogspot.com/
    Status: ACT1 -Small Edits- Finding a better microphone for VCV ACT 2

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Yanyu on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 pm

    Oh! I've tried that program. unfortunately you have to have Japanese installed from the CD on your computer... and I'm in the same boat as Aline so I can only use romaji file name Voice Banks too. :< (I translated Teto into romaji and got her to work but ...that's only her lite voice bank ugh...at least she works...but it sucks not to be able to get Japanese on ya comp...) Crying or Very sad

    Sponsored content

    In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In response to some of the negative posts I have seen... (UTAU Collab!)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:30 am