Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Aline
Catarsis
xMienaiTsubasa
Chasing Fireflies
Ezri
Trempush
suthethird
Fumfum
Zeny
vio.
smeen
15 posters

Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST!

Poll

Which idea do you like best?

[ 11 ]
    Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_left29%Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_left34%Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_right [34%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_left11%Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_left8%Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_left18%Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 38
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST!

Post by vio. Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

OTL my group is kind of widespread. One has MSN no Skype, one has Skype no MSN, one doesn't have IM and prefers to talk to people via YT :<

Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cooperation in the UTAU-community CONTEST!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Bohemian Rhapsody? Did someone steal my idea?
    ...I just found this thread...
    Ironically someone complained recently I don't use Hana enough. I think I was trying to use everyone else's too much and not showcasing my own voice OTL
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 am

@vio, if you need any help, please tell me and I'll get to them...

@Aster, I dunno which idea was there first (seeing this thread is more than two months old and I can't see inside your head) and I don't want a flaming war...

Anyway, someone complained? I'd say shoot that person, but I don't think that will help... I don't see why this person should complain...

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 am

When I said "did someone steal my idea", I was just joking. If you look through the old threads for a Bohemian Rhapsody thing you'll find it, I'm not accusing anyone ^^

And yeah, someone complained, although it was in a really nice manner, so I dunno.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:49 pm

OK YOU GUYS! LISTEN UP!

THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL THE 2ND OF OCTOBER< DUE TO PROBLEMS IN ONE GROUP!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 am