Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
xLei
Noteloid
Darkkira1332
MariRoseTair
Haloheroine
toxic_fox
Chasing Fireflies
zin
.amuletdream
BlueboyX
irei1as
15 posters

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Noteloid
    Noteloid

Notes : 397

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Noteloid polyproject
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Harune Nanami - going to be ACT3,Solid append in progress

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing - Page 3 Empty Re: The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Post by Noteloid Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Um,ANSI?
    Because WinZip always make mojibake.
    But I prefer Shift JIS.So,Unicode transrcipting will didn't work,but a romanji converter plugin for the compressor programs(WinZip or 7Zip)
    is another nice method to prevent mojibake.It can handle ANSI(and every codesets) because is converts あ to a.Try to make it!
    OFF:7Zip can handle hiragana correctly on a romanji computer?
    ON:If it(7Z) does nothing to mojibake,this plugin might be the help of the romanji users.

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing - Page 3 Empty Re: The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:23 pm

...now I'm confused.
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Noteloid Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:30 pm

WinZip fusses up the hiragana voicebanks.And that's the reason to some users needs fanconverts.And some VBs cannot be fanconvertable due to redistribution issues.But a hiragana to romanji plugin can fix this conversion problem,so users don't need to convert it manually.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Right so I'm trying to figure out:
    Which format does it most occur in? .zip? .7z?

And yeah, I've never had problems with 7-Zip; however, I run Japanese locale.
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Noteloid Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:33 pm

The .zip format.
    And 7Z can handle kana on foreign non-Unicode or locale settings?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:35 pm

I haven't tried that yet.
    However I think that foreign/non-Unicode settings will show mojibake filenames no matter what.

The way the UST converter works though makes it able to work with mojibake filenames.
    irei1as
    irei1as

Notes : 1007

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Valen Sodebades
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/irei1as

Post by irei1as Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:44 pm

With Spanish locale the last version of 7z unzipped correctly a voicebank in hiragana (just downloaded and installed it and tested it with Tony Yonné). (I LOVE IT, no more AppLocale izarc -_-)
    But take in count I do have the pack for Japanese from my Windows XP CD. I'm almost sure people without that compability installed is going to have by default mojibake.

EDIT: Pft, 7zip fails for Mr.Munou ust pack and I still need for it Japanese locale or Applocale, bah.
    Sorry for the wrong info.
    I guess Tony Yonné is in UNICODE while that ust pack is in ANSII from a Japanese locale.
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Noteloid Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 am

What?7Z isn't the best solution.
    Another reason for the mojibake remover(or romanji converter).

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 am

I'm going to run some tests and see if it works.
    This is going to be very difficult.
    If it turns out I have to physically type in the mojibake instead of searching for the hiragana, I'm not going to do it. That's just too difficult for me.

If you want to try, open "hiratoroma.txt", use search-and-replace to remove all instances of "Lyric=", and save it as something else (same location); save a bat file in the same location as the new text file with "java TextRep (name of zip file here) hiratoroma.txt". I'm going to try it, but I'm going to encounter quite a few wallbangers, I know.
    toxic_fox
    toxic_fox

Notes : 7

Post by toxic_fox Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:40 am

I am using Windows 7, 64 Bit operating system. Does that help...? I have my system set to Japanese Locale.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 pm

I'm going to look up Java commands in 7 and see if they're any different...
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Noteloid Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Aster Selene wrote:I'm going to run some tests and see if it works.
    This is going to be very difficult.
    If it turns out I have to physically type in the mojibake instead of searching for the hiragana, I'm not going to do it. That's just too difficult for me.
    I meant a mojibake remover.You said manual converting.
    I tried to do it,but is very annoying,because WinZip mojibake-fied some sounds and frqs under the same name.
    So,I got an installer CD,and installed the compatibility.
    But some people don't have the CD...so they're need a mojibake-free self extractor.When I installed UTAU on my computer,Defoko had mojibake,but she had all of her sounds without overwriting.I switched the font type to Arial Unicode.And I saw the kana in Defoko's VB.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Right, but to make the converter you need to give input/output values. If it makes me type in physical mojibake, I can't do it.
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Noteloid Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Input(aka.previous file name):hiragana
    Output:romanji
    And this is a plugin for the compressor,it prevents mojibake renaming.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Okay, I need a guinea pig.
    Someone without Japanese locale or compatibility.
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

Post by Darkkira1332 Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 pm

ummm....this doesn't work in My Laptop( now I know why it didn't work at the first time). Oh and my Laptop's OS is Windows 7.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Do you have Java installed?

So 7 is an issue...-thinks about this-
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

Post by Darkkira1332 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:09 am

Java? hmmm....I don't know *checks*
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm

HMM

I managed to alias Sukone Tei's oto in romaji with windows 7 64-Bit O_O

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

...now I'm confused.

7 HATES ME /shot
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Noteloid Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:02 pm

xLei wrote:HMM

Romaji aliasing is not the solution.It does nothing to WinZip's default mojibake.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Like I said, I can't test compressor mojibake issues until I have a guinea pig.

Is there ANYONE here who doesn't have Japanese compatibility or locale?
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Noteloid wrote:
    xLei wrote:HMM

Romaji aliasing is not the solution.It does nothing to WinZip's default mojibake.

... No offense but what does aliasing Hiragana otos with the Toolkit have anything to do with WinZip? I'm not even referring to that at all.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Ah no no no
    There are currently two complaints right now.
    One is that it doesn't work
    The other is that they want me to make a separate program for compressor mojibake removal.

Even if the ust or filenames are in mojibake, hiragana usts and the aliaser should still work.
    Is this really necessary? This is giving me a hard time, and I need a guinea pig.
    Kestu
    Kestu

Notes : 480

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ijinne Sara ACT 2
    Blog/Website: http://ketsuutau.bravehost.com/index.html

Post by Kestu Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Yeah, this doesn't work in Windows 7 32-bit, for me at least.

I've been following the instructions to the letter. First I move the UST to the converter's folder, then I rename it "convert.ust" (my computer sometimes shows files endings, sometimes does not, but in the case of USTs it does), run the hiragana to romanji file, rename it back to normal, and move it back and it remands the same.

The Aliaser also doesn't work. I move the oto.ini in, I run the add hiragana aliases one, and move it back to the UTAUloid's folder and nothing happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:58 am