Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
Haloheroine
Hika421
Kolya-kun
zin
ResplendentlyBlue
ninjamitsuki
numbarr3
Angel Kiss Hikari
Trempush
scarfu
taiwonton
Catarsis
Ezri
vio.
Orochi Herman
moeloid
Lenexia
Wolkabai
KanashiiNoNeko
mystsaphyr
muyo
Yume Barauta
TFOTR
Fura
Chasing Fireflies
smeen
Tsumanne
Skye
산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
Kageku
Aline
suthethird
Crossfrown
mintie
Aisu
xLei
Misha
MariRoseTair
keitocchi
LupinAKAFlashTH2
44 posters

What's YOUR experience with the Nicochu?

Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

What's YOUR experience with the Nicochu? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's YOUR experience with the Nicochu?

Post by Yume Barauta Mon May 03, 2010 4:30 pm

I just uploaded Yume's first song to Nicovideo today, so I haven't gotten any response yet, but I hope they like her. ;;
    muyo
    muyo

Notes : 578

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sumine Aya
    Blog/Website: http://sumineayautau.webs.com/

What's YOUR experience with the Nicochu? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's YOUR experience with the Nicochu?

Post by muyo Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm

I haven't posted anything because I can't figure out how to upload stuff xD
    Crossfrown
    Crossfrown

Notes : 994

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/

Post by Crossfrown Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Fura wrote:

The second one was written by a Brazilian user, you can be sure! (Which other country's citizen would use the *-* emoticon, after all? XD)

And the last one became MY favorite as well XD

Lol, I know quit a few people who use the *-* actually xDD
    And Shura's been recieved good too. There's this one person on her who kept on saying キラ姉さん!キラ姉さんじゃないですか! (Kira-neesan! Isn't it Kira-neesan?) on her Melt and Meltdown videos. later, when I knew I spelled her name wrong, I got シュラ姐さんだー (It's Shura-san). Probably the same person, but I don't know what they mean by it xDD
    I also got 海外組も調教次第で変わるねGJ (Sleep GJ into which foreign countries class changes depending on training, too). I don't know what they want with sleep, but yeah.. o.O
    There was also someone who talked about configuration of bases (in english), but does anyone know what that is? o.o

海外組も調教次第で変わるねGJ = "It also varies depending on the overseas trained, GJ."
    What the hell are you using, Babelfish?

Google Translate is way more reliable. *hugs it*
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Mon May 03, 2010 6:47 pm

muyo wrote:I haven't posted anything because I can't figure out how to upload stuff xD

Well, first you have to join, in case you didn't know. XD;

Then you have to go to www.smilevideo.jp. It's both your uploader to Nico as well as video description editor.
    muyo
    muyo

UTAU Information

Post by muyo Mon May 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Well yeah xD I already had an account.

Fura
    Fura

Notes : 464

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kirane Shura
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Katfura
    Status: Almost done th first VCV song! (just need to finish the picture~)

Post by Fura Mon May 03, 2010 6:55 pm

海外組も調教次第で変わるねGJ = "It also varies depending on the overseas trained, GJ."
    What the hell are you using, Babelfish?

Google Translate is way more reliable. *hugs it*
    Thank god not Babelfish ._.'' I used a translator that's only reliable when translating english to Japanese, not the other way around. I should've noticed XD
    I wish my google toolbar wasnt broken T_T
    Crossfrown
    Crossfrown

UTAU Information

Post by Crossfrown Tue May 04, 2010 11:23 am

Which reliable translator are you using? I'm terrified of google translate's handle of English>>Japanese.
    Fura
    Fura

Notes : 464

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kirane Shura
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Katfura
    Status: Almost done th first VCV song! (just need to finish the picture~)

Post by Fura Tue May 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Yeah Google isn't the best option xD; I use this one: http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/
    muyo
    muyo

UTAU Information

Post by muyo Tue May 04, 2010 3:43 pm

I don't know if they like Aya or not ._. Some of them are like "Nice voice" but others are like "who is this?" xD
    Someone said I had a Japanese accent..which is good? idk.
    There were a lot who thought I was singing.
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird Tue May 04, 2010 4:02 pm

:'D I'm excited, though.
    I sent a Japanese P with an amazing (albeit CV) UTAU a message in Japanese, and I am wondering if they'll reply. (I had used their UTAU.)

And my Japanese producer friend who speaks English said he wanted me to work with him on a song. And I had a major spazz of happy c:
    muyo
    muyo

UTAU Information

Post by muyo Tue May 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Okay..from what I've gathered now .__. most of them really don't like Aya's voice...I think xD
    But I wonder why D: Is the pronounciation bad?
    Crossfrown
    Crossfrown

UTAU Information

Post by Crossfrown Wed May 05, 2010 12:51 am

muyo wrote:Okay..from what I've gathered now .__. most of them really don't like Aya's voice...I think xD

EDIT:Chain girl PV WOAH

400 views and 40 comments...I'm a bit jealous, even if most of the comments go along the lines of "FOREIGNER FOREIGNER IT'S A FOREIGNER".

Plus, the main point actually seems to be that your UTAU is ridiculously human-sounding. She sounds like a mediocre singer without any strength (due to her extreme volume fluxes), so everyone is going "wait a minute it's an UTAU ooohhhh".

Also can people please stop posting long tirades in the descriptions? It's frustrating enough to read to a native speaker, and not very many people know English there. Simple sentences, man, simple sentences.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Wed May 05, 2010 12:40 pm

I can do some Japanase with the help of a dictionary and the basic grammar rules... But i never know which kind of signs to choose! So I was wondering if anyone could help me with it:

ワタシ
    ワタシ

Which one? I thought the upper one but I don't know...
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm

On Yume's EFB video I got a comment saying "Uh-oh, cute voice~! (*´ ▽ `*)"
    She is liked! By... Someone. :3
    muyo
    muyo

UTAU Information

Post by muyo Wed May 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Crossfrown wrote:
    muyo wrote:Okay..from what I've gathered now .__. most of them really don't like Aya's voice...I think xD

EDIT:Chain girl PV WOAH

400 views and 40 comments...I'm a bit jealous, even if most of the comments go along the lines of "FOREIGNER FOREIGNER IT'S A FOREIGNER".

Plus, the main point actually seems to be that your UTAU is ridiculously human-sounding. She sounds like a mediocre singer without any strength (due to her extreme volume fluxes), so everyone is going "wait a minute it's an UTAU ooohhhh".

Also can people please stop posting long tirades in the descriptions? It's frustrating enough to read to a native speaker, and not very many people know English there. Simple sentences, man, simple sentences.

Oh ._. Google translate was wrong, then I guess xD
    But yeah, I did notice all the "foreigner" comments. I didn't quite get why there are so many ._.
    Hopefully, I'll fix the volume thing for her ACT2 xD
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird Wed May 05, 2010 5:34 pm

smeen wrote:I can do some Japanase with the help of a dictionary and the basic grammar rules... But i never know which kind of signs to choose! So I was wondering if anyone could help me with it:

ワタシ
    ワタシ

私 means I. 私の means my. If you wish to express "I" in hiragana as opposed to kanji, you would say "わたし”

I think katakana is only used for loan-words, AKA words from other languages, words that stand for sounds (like meow, boom, arf...), and stuff like that.

I don't really see a reason to express "I" in katakana as "ワタシ."
    mystsaphyr
    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

Notes : 1392

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com

Post by mystsaphyr Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm

suthethird wrote:

I think katakana is only used for loan-words, AKA words from other languages, words that stand for sounds (like meow, boom, arf...), and stuff like that.

That's the truth. But even katakana is starting to get ignored. I'm finding more and more off-vocals by searching "off vocal" or "vocal off" on nico rather than "カラオケ" and a lot of song titles and lyrics nowadays just have the English in all caps. It's odd.

As for Aiko's response, I got a few mixed comments with her first videos ("Party Night" and "Last Night Good Night") basically going "I liked this but this needs work" or something. On "Bad Romance" they were mostly "WWWWWWWW"ing at the picture edit and being afraid of IRL Inuhebi.

On my latest, though, "Lie and TimeMachine," it's mostly "great" and "GJ!" but a couple confuse me.

なんて言ってるか聞き取れないw = I hear you saying w

and

おーUTAUできけてうれしい = Oh nice UTAU in algebraic

My guess is the second one is commenting on Aiko's otos, since it's right after the beginning fast part? ._.; And otos have to do with math.... kinda?
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 pm

I wouldn't know a thing since I can't read Japanese and haven't posted a single vid on Nico (waiting for Vista's ACT 2 otos to actually do it. I might also change my nicovideo name if possible).

But when I DO watch videos there, I always wondered why they go "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" so much O_o;;

But after a while, I just turn the comments off xD

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:57 pm

xLei wrote:I wouldn't know a thing since I can't read Japanese and haven't posted a single vid on Nico (waiting for Vista's ACT 2 otos to actually do it. I might also change my nicovideo name if possible).

But when I DO watch videos there, I always wondered why they go "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" so much O_o;;

But after a while, I just turn the comments off xD

I want to make my nicovideo name my Chinese/Korean name, but I kinda like "asterselene"...

www = warau = laughing. A Japanese user could easily ask why we say "lolololololol" all the time.
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Wed May 05, 2010 9:05 pm

OH!

See I'm slow when it comes to Japanese xD;;

Ha ha mine is taken from one of my very old OCs' name and is so generic I'm tired of it =3=;;

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:07 pm

xLei wrote:OH!

See I'm slow when it comes to Japanese xD;;

Ha ha mine is taken from one of my very old OCs' name and is so generic I'm tired of it =3=;;

It's slang, it's upposed to be nonsensical. ^^
    wktk = eager anticipation
    GJ = good job
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline Wed May 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Two things I learnt that are bad to see commented in your vid:

ひどい (It means something like "gross", if I'm not mistaken; it appears A LOT in Aline's vids... orz)
    ズコー (I don't really know what this means, but I took a wild guess that's the Japanese equivalent for n00b, since it appears a lot in Kaito-mocking vids, and as a bad thing)

But since Nicochu are human like all of us, don't take these too seriously, likr a sign that you shouldn't upload any vids, ZOMG NEVER MORE; it's most likely a troll, or at least someone very rude. ^^'

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Aline wrote:Two things I learnt that are bad to see commented in your vid:

ひどい (It means something like "gross", if I'm not mistaken; it appears A LOT in Aline's vids... orz)
    ズコー (I don't really know what this means, but I took a wild guess that's the Japanese equivalent for n00b, since it appears a lot in Kaito-mocking vids, and as a bad thing)

But since Nicochu are human like all of us, don't take these too seriously, likr a sign that you shouldn't upload any vids, ZOMG NEVER MORE; it's most likely a troll, or at least someone very rude. ^^'

It's also bad to see racist comments about kimchi and that Koreans and Japanese don't get along well. (still angry)
    Hana's Daughter of White video got only one comment - "Ganbaru"...dunno if it refers to Hana or me. ^^ It did get some mylists, though, which is good. I think?

smeen wrote:I can do some Japanase with the help of a dictionary and the basic grammar rules... But i never know which kind of signs to choose! So I was wondering if anyone could help me with it:

ワタシ
    ワタシ

The first is kanji, which is usually used for nouns, etc.
    The second is katakana, which is used for loanwords, some very rare words, or for emphasis.
    Hiragana (not here) is used for mostly particles and verb endings, and occasionally for words.
    The third one is compressed katakana, which is used for labels and computer technical stuff. Don't bother with it.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 am

thank you for your help!

And to Aline... Why gross? Is it because she is somewhat larger that the normal UTAU? Because that's just stupid if you ask me.
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline Thu May 06, 2010 5:54 am

smeen wrote:thank you for your help!

And to Aline... Why gross? Is it because she is somewhat larger that the normal UTAU? Because that's just stupid if you ask me.

I have no idea, I think it's also due to her voice... At least I hope so, because judging a voicebank purely and simply by its image isn't exactly smart, and makes me feel like some Nicochu are, like you said, just plain stupid. And shallow. OTL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:31 am